HUNT #CFB 2019-2020

Hunt my brotha, it's been a minute! You gonna be around today? Someone told me we gonna have Wednesday night football this week!

10/18/19 8:30pm College Props Football 2501 OH.ST scores first -420* vs NW scores first

4.20/1

10/18/19 8:30pm College Football 314 Northwestern 1st Quarter Under ½ -170* vs Ohio State

3.40/2

10/18/19 8:30pm College Football 314 Northwestern 1st Half Under 3½ -125* vs Ohio State

1.88/1.50

Business first half...

Now, just get out of town 2nd half.

Still think they play big for half the third then die down. Nw averages 3.3 yards per play. Second string might even shut them out. Thoughts?

Still think they play big for half the third then die down. Nw averages 3.3 yards per play. Second string might even shut them out. Thoughts?
Well, NW gets ball...I can see one more 'full' drive.

The numbers bear it out, they run the ball a lot in 2h's.

NW scores if there is a turnover or second string gets sloppy, that is it

Agree. Gonna roll with this. The disparity between teams is so big you just can't think about it..

Bucks to score first second half.

2.80/1

Only thing that fucks this is a bad kickoff or penalties. Jmo.
Yeah,

NW had solid field position the first two times and got to midfield and got a FG

One other drive, they got aided by two penalties and got to midfield.

That is it.

Start em 75+ and play clean, tough to score. OSU adjusted the run defense after the first 2 drives.

Well, NW gets ball...I can see one more 'full' drive.

The numbers bear it out, they run the ball a lot in 2h's.

NW scores if there is a turnover or second string gets sloppy, that is it

They do. They can't throw on bucks. And bucks figured out the rb after the first few drives.

Gonna add another unit to score next at - 280

One play..to score first second half.

5.6/2u

Yeah,

NW had solid field position the first two times and got to midfield and got a FG

One other drive, they got aided by two penalties and got to midfield.

That is it.

Start em 75+ and play clean, tough to score. OSU adjusted the run defense after the first 2 drives.

Yes. Good analysis. Agreed.

They do. They can't throw on bucks. And bucks figured out the rb after the first few drives.

Gonna add another unit to score next at - 280

One play..to score first second half.

5.6/2u
Get some.

I think we took different paths in 1h and but I know I am happy.

Looking back, we both had 1h NW u... TSN 2nd... and I had 1h ats live.

Get some.

I think we took different paths in 1h and but I know I am happy.

Looking back, we both had 1h NW u... TSN 2nd... and I had 1h ats live.

Good plays. Everything was stealing the first half it seems. Stupid fg killed the perfect half but that's ok.

Bovada had bucks 17.5,20.5, 27.5 for team total overs in the first half live. The books have not respected bucks offense with pregame tts all year really.

You gonna be around for any live action tomorrow, HUNT? Any games you're particularly eyeing for live?

Hey buddy,

I might be around. If not..track these live

Wisconsin, Alabama, Clemson and Penn State to score next, first half ats, team total over live. Oklahoma tt over, Texas tt over live...nothing pregame. You should end up pretty big on the day imo.

good luck

How do you feel about TT over 42.5 for the game?

I like it...I usually don't post why I pick shit...just don't care to....but short analysis.

Ville is in the 80's in Yards per pass and yards per rush. Terrible. Clemson looked like Clemson of old last week...Stock is up again for me on them after a slow start compared to expectations. BC scored 39 on Ville and Wake had 49. Why can't Clemson get 50+? Especially with a seemingly healthy Lawrence.

Back