HUNT #CFB 2019-2020

Pretty sure that's gonna do it for me this year fellas. Not sure this thread helps anyone or serves any purpose...it's hard to tail or keep up with the volume of bets in here, and I get it.

CTG is better suited for discussion of pre game bets and people that postings prior to game so someone can tail or think if they should bet.

Hard to watch a thread, see what someone bets especially during a commercial break...it's really not fair to the site. At the end of the day this is what I do, and sometimes it take a few minutes to get these live bets in, especially yesterday to score next bets.

Gl everybody, and on that note..

Being honest, I view this thread throughout the day. I don’t have the opportunity to play the live options that you have, but find it useful in guestimating the halftime lines. When you or BAR play teams/totals live, it kind of forecast what the books next move is.

Thread helps me fwiw and it hurts no one to post it other than your lost time.

I think given my 2h skills that I can probably see live value but i am almost 50 years old now ... transition is tough

I get it VK, I appreciate it. It's hard to transition in anything in life overall for myself.

Being honest, I view this thread throughout the day. I don’t have the opportunity to play the live options that you have, but find it useful in guestimating the halftime lines. When you or BAR play teams/totals live, it kind of forecast what the books next move is.

glad it helps bro

Thanks for the responses.

I'll be back. Yesterday was just intense. This shit is fucking real for me. Not easy at all to do this.

Just gonna take next week off. Got family coming in.

Yeah fuck a week off. I'm confident in this one at least. But not playing nearly as much live

Wisconsin moneyline

3.1/2

Olineman for Utah buries his guy and gets called for holding when he never grabbed anything. These officials need to be investigated. It's too egregiously bad

Back