HUNT #CFB 2019-2020

At least that ones out of the way. My goodness.

Learning how to NOT let one loss turn into a spiral streak chasing was the hardest thing I learned gambling.

Agree. One pick of many...for as many as we win, we’ll lose plenty of others. Onto the next one and don’t look back. Only way to do it successfully IMO

Learning how to NOT let one loss turn into a spiral streak chasing was the hardest thing I learned gambling.

Agree. One pick of many...for as many as we win, we’ll lose plenty of others. Onto the next one and don’t look back. Only way to do it successfully IMO

Absolutely. Keep grinding.

I still haven't learned it.

Absolutely. Keep grinding.

I still haven't learned it.

We’ve been gambling since Christ was an altar boy...learning never stops...neither will setbacks on the field or in our mind.

Battle of attrition, gang.

LFG

We’ve been gambling since Christ was an altar boy...learning never stops...neither will setbacks on the field or in our mind.

Battle of attrition, gang.

LFG

Yes sir. It's just as much a mindset than anything.

LSU ML -189

5/2.65
Auburn burned 2 chances in a row to have a multiple score lead.

LSU should make them pay.

It is fun watching LSU finally play a good defense though (well, Florida -- but Auburn can be mean). I think they wear em down.

Auburn burned 2 chances in a row to have a multiple score lead.

LSU should make them pay.

It is fun watching LSU finally play a good defense though (well, Florida -- but Auburn can be mean). I think they wear em down.

We shall see. Great Auburn d inside the 5. ...good game.

Huge credit to the LSU D for forcing Aub on three n outs inside own 10, making life so much easier in turn for LSU O to finally get in the end zone. Nobody will talk about this, LSU D been getting trashed a bit lately

Nice cash on Bayou Bengals...you know I’m stalking hard my boy 9...on pace to set an all time completion percentage record for this sport.

Keep it rolling tonight big dog.

I seen you in the fetal position for most of game.

Get em scarf.

Thanks.

I bought it to 24 before the game so I I didn't really want a lesser # in-game. Tailed your 1st qrtr though. Bovada was the shits during the 1st half. I didn't have a chance to add even if wanted to.
Great work

I bought it to 24 before the game so I I didn't really want a lesser # in-game. Tailed your 1st qrtr though. Bovada was the shits during the 1st half. I didn't have a chance to add even if wanted to.
Great work

Thanks man. Good gets. Monsoon like @B.A.R. Said. Props to him during the week. He had the weather pegged. Should do it for the night. @ me if anyone sees shit.

Had 1h under 24.5 I got earlier today along with under 49 full game..... Played 1q under when I saw you play that one. Got 1q u10 at 5d.

Keep it rolling, killer!

Sorry, just haven't liked much enough to post...I'm terrible at MAC and weekday shit.
MAC is shady as fuck. That RB in a game winning drive situation runs out of bounds when he had a clear lane for a 1st down and 2 timeouts left was bs. 4th and 4 on the opposition's side late and deciding to punt instead of go for it was bs too.

Back