HUNT #CFB 2019-2020

No problem. Glad you won big bucks. Patience is a virtue with a game you don't have a feel for right away. Still didn't have a super great feel for it only going for 2.30u but I thought the + number was telling by the books and the fact they were going a little more conservative. The game is turning out to be a dogfight so far.
I'm still buzzing off that play last night. Do you feel the NFL is a lot tougher to gauge for live ingame?

I'm still buzzing off that play last night. Do you feel the NFL is a lot tougher to gauge for live ingame?

Great hit man.

Nfl all about situations even in live more so than cfb. I stay away from full games and 4th quarters because that league gets crooked in the 4th. Lot of good opportunities for 3rd quarter bets and 1q bets in NFL imo. Usually keep the units between 1-3 in NFL too. Team totals are about the only thing good if you are doing full games. Just been my experience. You can get some really good numbers on in game team totals.

Great hit man.

Nfl all about situations even in live more so than cfb. I stay away from full games and 4th quarters because that league gets crooked in the 4th. Lot of good opportunities for 3rd quarter bets and 1q bets in NFL imo. Usually keep the units between 1-3 in NFL too. Team totals are about the only thing good if you are doing full games. Just been my experience. You can get some really good numbers on in game team totals.
Yeah, in game TTs are still something you can win at. You'll find some ridiculous ones.

Live just works for me. Just so happens I post shit in here. The juice is usually going to be higher most likely but I don't care. I'll lose some, and win some.

I've gone from the rationale of why in the hell would I bet live and be more risky when I'm already losing a pregame bet....

To the rationale of why the fuck put a lot of cash on a bet before a game that you haven't seen one play of? Why? What is the advantage? Sure you can have bama up 28-0 in the first q on a spread of - 35 for a full game but how often do you see that elsewhere?

It's not everyone's cup of tea, I get it.

Just works for me. It's a no brainer to be able to see how a game unfolds, how a coach reacts, how a team folds or gets energized, an injury, weather. The psychological aspect of a individual or team that you can see with your own two eyes is a valuable asset in betting. Why try to figure it out before a game when you can bet during it. You can feel momentum, you can feel shit. Roll with it.

Live just works for me. Just so happens I post shit in here. The juice is usually going to be higher most likely but I don't care. I'll lose some, and win some.

I've gone from the rationale of why in the hell would I bet live and be more risky when I'm already losing a pregame bet....

To the rationale of why the fuck put a lot of cash on a bet before a game that you haven't seen one play of? Why? What is the advantage? Sure you can have bama up 28-0 in the first q on a spread of - 35 for a full game but how often do you see that elsewhere?

It's not everyone's cup of tea, I get it.

Just works for me. It's a no brainer to be able to see how a game unfolds, how a coach reacts, how a team folds or gets energized, an injury, weather. The psychological aspect of a individual or team that you can see with your own two eyes is a valuable asset in betting. Why try to figure it out before a game when you can bet during it. You can feel momentum, you can feel shit. Roll with it.
100%, ESPECIALLY in Bowl games. After 2-3 weeks off, coaches and players bailing, players getting suspended, teams who dont care. Why not wait and see?
Hunt, the thing that you do that I cant do is bet 3rd qrtrs. There's something you're seeing coming out of halftime, which is not much different than betting before a game. We dont know how they're coming out at halftime but you seem to have a good sense.

100%, ESPECIALLY in Bowl games. After 2-3 weeks off, coaches and players bailing, players getting suspended, teams who dont care. Why not wait and see?
Hunt, the thing that you do that I cant do is bet 3rd qrtrs. There's something you're seeing coming out of halftime, which is not much different than betting before a game. We dont know how they're coming out at halftime but you seem to have a good sense.

True on bowls. Yeah, I dunno what it is about 3rd quarters, just feel comfortable with them a lot. Of course I lose too.

May I ask at which Books?

@number2 For a fact I know you can get in game TT's at Dimes, Bovada, and MyBookie....just off the top of my head that I know I have personally used before.

If you aren't a member at any of these places and are interested, you can sign up by clicking on any of the banners for them at the top or the links in my signature.

Having the in-game TT's are a game changer in my opinion...

@number2 For a fact I know you can get in game TT's at Dimes, Bovada, and MyBookie....just off the top of my head that I know I have personally used before.

If you aren't a member at any of these places and are interested, you can sign up by clicking on any of the banners for them at the top or the links in my signature.

Having the in-game TT's are a game changer in my opinion...

Thanks......I used to have 5dimes.....guess I need to contact them for my account information.
Will signup for Mybookie and Bovada too.

Are you around tonight Hunt? Just got home from work and I ain't movin. Got me a cockytail and ready to roll!

Inside the 20 three times and never scored.

Marshall played some really good d. Both teams did. They just could never wear the herd down. Stupid pick, and a few other bonehead sacks given up by boise but..other than that credit to Marshall...better than a loss

9/7/19 7:30pm College Football 370 Texas 1st Quarter Under 3½ -110* vs LSU

2.20/2u

You can win at live...or exotics like 1st q, props, etc...don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Remember, you are the shit, play your shit, and fuck everyone else.

I'm out.

Hop in this. Fun as hell.

Back