HUNT #CFB 2019-2020

Perfect start for your two latest. Wont clutter your thread. Keep winning

Vk, you can clutter this thread until the cows come home brother...

I agree though. Very bad coaching. Felt like I was watching Michigan with 5 minutes left in a half

This is why Oklahoma doesn't win. They play stupid. They are notorious for dumb penalties.

Tailed. It's the only thing I played. These types of games are overs or nothing when the start off slow. Great job

Thanks Bro. I agree with your assessment obviously. You could feel it at the end of half that a track meet was coming.

You guys reading this thread... @HUNT is a BEAST in game betting...have had the pleasure of picking his brain on in-game stuff for now going on our 5th year...

There is NOBODY...any better. In-Game betting requires a few things...

1. Great instincts
2. Quick decision making
3. A little luck to avoid fuckery
4. NO FUCKING FEAR

@HUNT has all of those things...dude is the best. Pay attention to this thread...promise you won't be disappointed, gang.

Thanks Bro. I agree with your assessment obviously. You could feel it at the end of half that a track meet was coming.
Very similar to the Oregon game. It's so chaotic that you can't bet live under. I do well when I can see a mismatch like Bama vs Duke.

You guys reading this thread... @HUNT is a BEAST in game betting...have had the pleasure of picking his brain on in-game stuff for now going on our 5th year...

There is NOBODY...any better. In-Game betting requires a few things...

1. Great instincts
2. Quick decision making
3. A little luck to avoid fuckery
4. NO FUCKING FEAR

@HUNT has all of those things...dude is the best. Pay attention to this thread...promise you won't be disappointed, gang.

Thanks brother. There are some great live bettors out there, it is the evolution of gambling....it keeps evolving, find an edge. I've learned a thing or two, and a thing or two from you too man. WE are ALWAYS LEARNING with live betting. This thread is for everyone who enjoys it, has insight, etc. Personally, I am always learning.

Dont want to jump the gun but tonight's game and a home dog of 18 could offer a lot of value early. Might see Louisville get up early and can catch ND at a much lesser #, or this games stays close where you can still get Louisville DDs in a possible 1 score game.

Dont want to jump the gun but tonight's game and a home dog of 18 could offer a lot of value early. Might see Louisville get up early and can catch ND at a much lesser #, or this games stays close where you can still get Louisville DDs in a possible 1 score game.

I understand the rationale but think ND rolls over them, just too much manpower. Never know though. Not a fan of Puma either. I will wait until the horn goes off.

GO with your gut bro. ALWAYS>

You have the gameplan for this one. Didn't expect ville to run right down the field. Puma looks good

Thanks bro. I got it at 37.5 even. I got lucky that the overs got rejected. Your patience won out

No problem. Glad you won big bucks. Patience is a virtue with a game you don't have a feel for right away. Still didn't have a super great feel for it only going for 2.30u but I thought the + number was telling by the books and the fact they were going a little more conservative. The game is turning out to be a dogfight so far.

Back