2.90/2

Clemson tt over 33.5
2.50/2

Cade Klubnik pass yards over 260.5
1.15/1

Joe Milton pass yards over 235.5
1.15/1

Well done. Youre a G

Thanks Rambler, been doing this a long time. I learned from people like teedub and have loved being able to know that the game isn't over with a pre game bet. It started with my love for team totals, been betting those since they came on the market and no one really played them, then progressed to live. Got to evolve in this world.

Not sure why its steaming towards The vols but I'll take the bait

Clemson ML
1.75/1

Tennessee tt over 10.5 second half

2.90/2
Was shocked to see this line set at 10.5. Thought for sure 14. Nice call. I had game total 28.5 and grab 2nd half as well.
I’m going on record as saying today I got all the breaks regarding the final outcome while getting shit on all game. Lol

Was shocked to see this line set at 10.5. Thought for sure 14. Nice call. I had game total 28.5 and grab 2nd half as well.
I’m going on record as saying today I got all the breaks regarding the final outcome while getting shit on all game. Lol

Great job wise, it's how you finish right?

53-47
+83.70

Going to TRY to keep it light for NYE. For those of you that don't know, I am a fan of Michigan so It's gonna be a wild day at my house...trying to get over the stomach flu though. Been brutal. Never seen a bowl total at 31 in my life for the 12 pm game so that will be interesting. Shit, I never seen Army and Navy at 31 for a total. My second favorite team is playing, the Buckeyes. Why are they my second favorite team? Because there are 3 things that have made me the most money in the last 20 years. Ohio State football, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.

Have a good NYE all, see you in the AM.

53-47
+83.70

Going to TRY to keep it light for NYE. For those of you that don't know, I am a fan of Michigan so It's gonna be a wild day at my house...trying to get over the stomach flu though. Been brutal. Never seen a bowl total at 31 in my life for the 12 pm game so that will be interesting. Shit, I never seen Army and Navy at 31 for a total. My second favorite team is playing, the Buckeyes. Why are they my second favorite team? Because there are 3 things that have made me the most money in the last 20 years. Ohio State football, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.

Have a good NYE all, see you in the AM.
OSU line dropping to +6 is might be the most bizarre line of the season.

Back