HUNT 2022-2023 BOWLS

Missouri +0.5 second half....better defense and starting to get the run game going.

4.40/4

NMSU outplaying BG.
NMSU gets the ball first in H2.
BG lost their starter.
BG’s kicker is garbage.

Not understanding why NMSU would be getting points in H2. Seems like we should see more of the same in H2.

NMSU outplaying BG.
NMSU gets the ball first in H2.
BG lost their starter.
BG’s kicker is garbage.

Not understanding why NMSU would be getting points in H2. Seems like we should see more of the same in H2.

Exactly how I just capped it. Plus nmsu is averaging close to 8.5 ypp.

Ecu/ccu over 31.5 first half live

6/5
GL Im on it too. I can’t handle listening to these announcers today. ECU is clearly a yard short on the 4th down attempt and she’s telling us its gonna be really close?
Whats the live ingame over/under for replays in the 1st half? I saw it at 24.5 in the 1st qrtr?

Thought it'd be dead with Mccall out but good pace...especially with boneheaded penalties and replays like wise alluded to.

Thought it'd be dead with Mccall out but good pace...especially with boneheaded penalties and replays like wise alluded to.
I have some 1H but most on 64.5. Debating hedging out, but gonna let it ride. Think ECU could end up with 50+ themselves

1st play of the 2nd half is a 5 minute review on an obvious missed call again by the officials.
It really exposes how bad these refs are. They dont see shit right & then take several minutes to reverse it.

1st play of the 2nd half is a 5 minute review on an obvious missed call again by the officials.
It really exposes how bad these refs are. They dont see shit right & then take several minutes to reverse it.

Sure is, and giving these teams a lot of time to catch their breaths.

Alright kind of a small play here for a bowl that's the battle of backups...I just don't see any creativity on offense for Wisconsin..at least early.

Wisconsin tt under 10.5 first half

2/2.10

Alright kind of a small play here for a bowl that's the battle of backups...I just don't see any creativity on offense for Wisconsin..at least early.

Wisconsin tt under 10.5 first half

2/2.10
Their game line was -3.5 and has popped up to 5.
A great game for Live ingame. GL

Oklahoma state tt under 7.5 second half

12.5/10

Okie lite looks like they want zero part of this game. I guess I could get fucked with halftime adjustments but not seeing it.

Oklahoma state tt under 7.5 second half

12.5/10

Okie lite looks like they want zero part of this game. I guess I could get fucked with halftime adjustments but not seeing it.
100% agree.

They gave up on run game very quickly, down 3 points.

They are toast.

Wisky rolls here.

30-14 kinda final. Okie Lite get some garbage. Hopefully don't go for 2.

100% agree.

They gave up on run game very quickly, down 3 points.

They are toast.

Wisky rolls here.

30-14 kinda final. Okie Lite get some garbage. Hopefully don't go for 2.

The good Ole 2. If I get beat on a 2 point conversion then I go to sleep knowing it was well capped imo.

Back