HUGE Exhibition Baseball Play

It's CBB season mate, BEST time of the year!

That and women in sun dresses
Not sure I would call it best time of year when it's 30 degree in California with sun dresses still in closets, meaningless college hoops for 2 more weeks. Even UNC vs Duke on Wednesday was meaningless. It's quite frankly for me by far the worst time of year until 2nd week of March.

Not sure I would call it best time of year when it's 30 degree in California with sun dresses still in closets, meaningless college hoops for 2 more weeks. Even UNC vs Duke on Wednesday was meaningless. It's quite frankly for me by far the worst time of year until 2nd week of March.

Yeah. CBB is a poor quality watch. The tournament essentially saves the sport. Can you imagine if there was no tournament? I don't think it would even be on television. It's all about bracketology.

Yeah one n done has really stung the game...I really only watch 3 full games/week...2 ISU and usually one Walton and Pasch are doing. I don't like the inconsistency and so much turnover, easy for me as it rarely happens at ISU.

Doesn't keep me from rifling away on over 100 games in a day at times tho

Yeah one n done has really stung the game...I really only watch 3 full games/week...2 ISU and usually one Walton and Pasch are doing. I don't like the inconsistency and so much turnover, easy for me as it rarely happens at ISU.

Doesn't keep me from rifling away on over 100 games in a day at times tho

Love the Walton games.

He said last night in response to sports being different today. "What's different? The sun still came up in the morning"

Reactions: KJ
Yeah. CBB is a poor quality watch. The tournament essentially saves the sport. Can you imagine if there was no tournament? I don't think it would even be on television. It's all about bracketology.
I think the NCAA should start their league tournaments in February. Let's have the smaller conferences play for a tournament berth staggered throughout 4 weeks. The bigger conference tournaments can start in early March for 2 weeks. It's such a dead time that you would think 1 of the sports would take advantage of it.

Love the Walton games.

He said last night in response to sports being different today. "What's different? The sun still came up in the morning"
Love Bill Walton. They were wrapping up the Maui Invitational a couple years ago and his partner says, "I'm sad that this is over." Walton replies, "Its never over. Its what's next?!"

Last edited:
Back