HOF Game

I'm on it too. Those guys should be ready to go after a shitty year last year while the Saints don't have much to prove to themselves this preseason. New Orleans should just be going through the motions in this one and if Brees and company don't put up 14 points in the 2 possessions they play then we should be alright.

Like Pitts and the UNDER bro.

NO 2-7 ats their last 9 (pre-season)
UNDER 6-1 past 7 in Steeler games (pre-season)

GL bro.

NEW ORLEANS
(08/05 06:50) Brees will have a light workload -- about 12 to 16 snaps, according to Saints Coach Sean Payton -- against the Pittsburgh Steelers tonight. He'll probably be done by the end of the first quarter.

PITTSBURGH -
(08/04 09:01am) Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians said some of the starters on offense will only play "a series or two" and none will play more than a quarter. After Ben Roethlisberger makes a brief appearance at quarterback, Charlie Batch will follow, then Brian St. Pierre and
then Bryan Randall

Right on Timmy - and I'm sure everyone knows that Parker is definitely NOT playing right?

If the Steelers stick to their new offensive scheme the whole game then I think they'll win this one by 10 points. I wanted to take the under b/c of the weather but the Steelers do the backup QBs with games suited to the kind of offense they are trying to implement. I'm not sure it will really take off this season b/c I don't know that they have the right OL for the system yet. However I don't know if thats going to matter tonight against New Orleans 3rd string defense. I really think the Steelers may have a very productive 2nd half. It may be worth looking at them for a 2nd half wager. Good luck all

u don't play a talent like bush is a preseason gam until like 3-4 game he will show up during the season....love the dpeth at qb fo rthe steelers batch is good and stpierre is the best 3rd stringer hahaha that sounds funny but hes better than mnost 2nd string players in the nfl. new coach shoudl help us pitt backers as well as he needs to see more production

Back