HHM - NASCAR (2023)

The one above is on DK

These are available on MGM

Figure with nothing else going on tonight I might as well watch and have something in the game

1687732119708.png

Thoughts on Bubba over Logano at -145? Friend who follows NASCAR says he expects a top 5 out of Bubba and Logano hasn't done well this year in these types of tracks. Was -120 when he texted me and I just held off but don't care about juice if it pays
Bubba appears to have the better car. He wrecked in qualifying but there was no damage so he will start 9th or wherever he qualified, but his car is better than that. Bubba should finish ahead of Logano as long as Bubba does not beat himself, which he does more often than he should. All of the Toyota cars look good which helps Bubba.

Nashville is most like Dover and Charlotte and Logano has not run well at either in the new car. We only have a 2 race history at Nashville and Logano has finished at the backend of the Top 10 both times.

I tend to not play any matchups over -135, but if the extra juice does not scare you, I would want to be on the side of Bubba.

Reactions: KJ
The one above is on DK

These are available on MGM

Figure with nothing else going on tonight I might as well watch and have something in the game

View attachment 74842
Of those only Hamin over Chase or taking a shot with Stenhouse over Suarez would interest me. Suarez also wrecked in qualifying and will be starting at the back. He has a good car and his teammate Chastain looks to have the best car in the field with maybe the exception of maybe Truex.

Reactions: KJ
Bubba appears to have the better car. He wrecked in qualifying but there was no damage so he will start 9th or wherever he qualified, but his car is better than that. Bubba should finish ahead of Logano as long as Bubba does not beat himself, which he does more often than he should. All of the Toyota cars look good which helps Bubba.

Nashville is most like Dover and Charlotte and Logano has not run well at either in the new car. We only have a 2 race history at Nashville and Logano has finished at the backend of the Top 10 both times.

I tend to not play any matchups over -135, but if the extra juice does not scare you, I would want to be on the side of Bubba.
I guess it is not official that Bubba will start at the rear, but his car was not damaged in qualifying so the assumption is that he will start 9th or wherever he qualified.

Of those only Hamin over Chase or taking a shot with Stenhouse over Suarez would interest me. Suarez also wrecked in qualifying and will be starting at the back. He has a good car and his teammate Chastain looks to have the best car in the field with maybe the exception of maybe Truex.
Used a free bet on Stenhouse

Medium bet on Bubba, makes it interesting at least

Added to these:

0.5 units:
Stenhouse -130 over Preece (BetUS)
Stenhouse -135 over Briscoe (BetUS)

Unless Chastain over Reddick drops to -130 or less I doubt that I will add anything else.

All bets for today:

2 units:
Stenhouse -115 & -130 over Preece (BAS & BetUS)
Stenhouse -120 & -135 over Briscoe (BAS & BetUS)

1 unit:
Harvick Top 10 -105 (Bovada)
Harvick +110 over Gibbs (BAS)
Harvick -115 over Keselowski (BAS)

0.5 unit:
Stenhouse Top 10 +500 (BetUS)
McDowell Top 10 +1200 (BetUS)
-4.53 units, bad luck with Harvick's tire.

2023:
Xfinity +4.02 units
Cup -3.04 units
Total +0.98 units

Early bets:

1 unit:
Logano -105 over Hamlin (Bovada)
Cindric -110 over Suarez (Bovada)

0.5 units:
Buescher +110 over Kyle Busch (BetUS)
Buescher -110 over Byron (BetUS)
McDowell -115 over Hamlin (BetUS)
Reddick -115 over Truex (BetUS)
Haley -115 over Bubba (BetUS)
McDowell Top 10 +110 (BetUS)
Buescher Top 10 -120 (BetUS)

Last edited:
1688319965143.png

They called the Xfinity race with Custer as the Winner even though they were not halfway whereby the race could be deemed official. I don't know how many of the laps they ran yesterday were under green - hardly seems like anyone should be named a winner of that, call it a "no contest". Wonder if books will make bets official or not, guess I'll find out.

Last edited:
View attachment 75061

They called the Xfinity race with Custer as the Winner even though they were not halfway whereby the race could be deemed official. I don't know how many of the laps they ran yesterday were under green - hardly seems like anyone should be named a winner of that, call it a "no contest". Wonder if books will make bets official or not, guess I'll find out.
They ran 25 laps and I think 28 laps would have been an official race so they stopped it a few laps early.

I have no idea how to bet the Cup race tonight if they have it. I think the best bet I see now is Haley +140 over Bubba.

Added:

0.5 unit:

Haley +140 over Bubba (BetUS)
Reddick +135 over Larson (BetUS) I can only assume this is a mistake and the odds are backward.

Added:

1 unit:
Haley +140 over Bubba (BAS)
Allmendinger +125 over Truex (BAS & BetUS)
Buescher -115 over Kyle Busch (BAS)

I had three Xfinity bets. Two at DKs have been graded losers (A Hill top 3 and C Smith win), One at Bet Rivers (C Smith vs J Berry) should be graded a winner, but still showing open

Gonna wait to see if I can get Bell + over Hamlin at better odds. Bell is +129 on BM now & +125 at BAS and BetUS

I had three Xfinity bets. Two at DKs have been graded losers (A Hill top 3 and C Smith win), One at Bet Rivers (C Smith vs J Berry) should be graded a winner, but still showing open
Some sites grade them just after the race like Bovada and some wait until Nascar makes it official which usually happens hours after the race.

That sucks on your A Hill bet, he was running in the Top 3-5 the entire race.

Hill got passed on that one restart by Allgiar who was going to be a tough driver to contend with, but I think somebody got into him and that is how Moffit I think it was got passed him. Over the course of an entire race Hill likely could've finished top 3. Chandler Smith was a really interesting one I would;ve liked to see unfold given the odds and how he started the race. Some pit strategy perhaps and that could've been another long shot winner, 35:1 on the heels of a 22:1 the previous week.

Here is what I have:

2 unit:
Haley +140 & -115 over Bubba (BAS & BetUS)

1.5 unit:
Buescher -115 & +110 over Kyle Busch (BAS & BetUS)

1 unit:
Logano -105 over Hamlin (Bovada) This is no longer available, but I would not bet it now unless + money. I wanna fade Hamlin today.
Cindric -110 over Suarez (Bovada) I would not bet this now, Cindric looks like trash.

0.5 units:
Reddick +135 over Larson (BetUS) I can only assume this is a mistake and the odds are backward.

Hill got passed on that one restart by Allgiar who was going to be a tough driver to contend with, but I think somebody got into him and that is how Moffit I think it was got passed him. Over the course of an entire race Hill likely could've finished top 3. Chandler Smith was a really interesting one I would;ve liked to see unfold given the odds and how he started the race. Some pit strategy perhaps and that could've been another long shot winner, 35:1 on the heels of a 22:1 the previous week.
Yeah, I thought about live betting Algaier yesterday because he was one of the few in the Top 10 who could pass but I did not because of the storms to the west of the track.

Jenson Button is a decent long-shot bet today in case a few of the favorites have issues or strategy and weather plays a role. He is +3000 and +3300 in places.

I'm surprised there is such a large discrepency between a guy like Button as opposed to Van Gisbergen. Both had similar speed Saturday. It must be team affliation perhaps? I see Button at like 3000 like you say and Van Gisbergen is only 850, yet they would appear to be fairly equal?

Added one more:

1 unit:

Bell +130 over Hamlin (BetUS)

Here is what I have:

2 unit:

1.5 unit:

1 unit:
Logano -105 over Hamlin (Bovada) This is no longer available, but I would not bet it now unless + money. I wanna fade Hamlin today.
Cindric -110 over Suarez (Bovada) I would not bet this now, Cindric looks like trash.

0.5 units:

$20 on Jenson Button to win at +3300 (Bovada)

Love these MGM wild card draws in golf, now NASCAR

Got a decent draw round 1 but was greedy. Draw two was pretty much shit. So round 3 I got stuck with these guys. It's possible I've never heard of any of them other than Harvick. But fun to root for I guess.

H Burton/A Lally/K Harvick

Absolutely no clue how it's scored and I assume at least one of them blows out before 50 laps. At least it's interesting to a degree

Guessing on first names

Harley Burton/Aurelio Lally/obv Kevin

I think this is a full season thing and can't wait for next week!

Love these MGM wild card draws in golf, now NASCAR

Got a decent draw round 1 but was greedy. Draw two was pretty much shit. So round 3 I got stuck with these guys. It's possible I've never heard of any of them other than Harvick. But fun to root for I guess.

H Burton/A Lally/K Harvick

Absolutely no clue how it's scored and I assume at least one of them blows out before 50 laps. At least it's interesting to a degree
Lally sucks, Burton is a step above sucking, and Harvick is good but only average on road courses. This race should be chaotic so anything can happen.

Lally sucks, Burton is a step above sucking, and Harvick is good but only average on road courses. This race should be chaotic so anything can happen.
Pretty sure I shouldn't have drawn again but can't remember the originals

Only one I've ever heard of is Harvick. But it's a free promo through end of the season, not like I have a clue. Street race lends some randomness I assume

KJ's not sure if Briscoe is a first name or last name so I left that up for his guess

Cindric is very good road racer, he got some damage in practice I think and something didn't give me a betting feeling about him this race

Cindric is very good road racer, he got some damage in practice I think and something didn't give me a betting feeling about him this race
He is starting in the rear and was not good in practice. I assume he wrecked in practice.

$20 on Cindric to win live at +4000 (Bovada)

Putting all of my bets in one place:

2 unit:

1.5 unit:

1 unit:

0.5 units:
Chase Elliott +208 over Reddick (BM)
Button Top 10 +120 (Bovada)

Please update on start time, I simply can't keep up

Figured this was destined for tomorrow but if it's tonight I want to toss a couple wagers in

Would love just once a race where they referred to a driver by name and not "the 24" or whatever they do

So annoying

Tell us who, don't make fringe people like me look up numbers please

Unless they change to double-filed restarts, I don't see anyone who can beat Haley with Reddick, Truex, and Bell wrecking. Maybe SVG

Putting all of my bets in one place:

2 unit:

1.5 unit:

1 unit:

0.5 units:
Chase Elliott +208 over Reddick (BM)
Button Top 10 +120 (Bovada)

+4.11 units

Back