Henry Ruggs charged with DUI resulting in death

And yet, they're still 5-3. Makes you wonder how badly you have to fuck things up to go 0-8.
Probably safe to say they can keep it up too w/o Chucky running the show if they can stay healthy and the division is more up for grabs than it's been in a few years

This lawyer needs his ass beat. What a joke

I mean I don‘t think it‘s anyone‘s fault that Ruggs turned out to be a criminal but Ruggs himself. He fucked over the guy responsible for drafting him, along with lots of other people.

I mean I don‘t think it‘s anyone‘s fault that Ruggs turned out to be a criminal but Ruggs himself. He fucked over the guy responsible for drafting him, along with lots of other people.
The drinking and driving, tough to predict.

The balls to the wall pedal to the metal isn't though, not only are those people generally obvious anyway, there is actual video from a year ago if you're treating players like the assets they are. Couple it with a dude that could pound down that much alcohol, that's a bit predictable too...maybe not before the draft (but likely) but once he's been in the facilities and around people for a year, I'd think the red flags should be identified by competent management and you nip that shit in the bud.

Pretty sure if it didn't happen, best case is at some point he's busted for extreme DUI in the next few years acting like that. He just happened to kill an innocent victim in the process this time.

Gotta do it while you can

Really question whether he can mentally handle this, hope he doesn't just check TF out

Should be doing bucket list stuff at this point

Back