Has anyone mentioned the gloves these players are wearing?

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
College and pro players are now making more great catches than ever before because of the gloves that are being worn. Unreal what a diffence it's making!

yea, they have big nails in them so they can just throw a hand out there and spear that fucking ball....

I actually wear the same ones every day in a business setting. I used to get a lot of s**t for it, but when my boss saw the new angles from which I could grab an intern's ass he shut the f**k up pretty quick.

Never thought about using them in that manner. I think i will try it. So wear do u buy them morons?

No s**t. It's like this one time the division manager was in town and it's like this dumb-*ss b*tch doesn't know how to use the copier. I mean, it's a f**king copier. Whatever.

Anyway, so she makes like 500 copies of the semi-annual budget report, right, and she drops them on my desk like, "hey, Joe, is that your name, Joe? Collate these for me." And she walks away. Just walks away.

And I'm like, b*tch, you want me to f**king collate your f**king report for you? But she's like my boss' boss so I can't tell her to eat a fat moosec*ck, right, so I slip on those gloves like I'm Jerry f**king Rice and I collate those goddamn reports like a f**king champion and I drop them off on her desk just like I'm slapping my limp d*ck on her forehead and I'm like--what, what you want now b*tch?! And I walk away.

Damn right those f**kers work.

Where to buy

Wow. Lighten up, Francis. Not to mention, I actually answered your question.

Have a drink, it'll cure the hangover grumpiness.

=)

Back