I learned all I needed to when the Warriors went down 2-1 and had to go on the road @ Memphis and finally faced turmoil this season and go up 17 @ the half in game 3, then down 10 at half in game 4 and storm back and win; that this team was hoisting the Larry O'Brien this year.

Welp, AK, you got the West for a dime. DHoward has given Bron fits in the past. Either way you got a shot, I like these rested Cavs. Watch out for 23.

10% chance Houston wins game 5. Maybe Steph isn't quite right. Then, who knows. I think Cavs match up better with GS, Cavs can chase guys around the arc all night long. Houston is a scarier opponent.

But I agree with you NBA guys, McHale as a coach really seems to mail it in.

If you'd rather play one of the historically best all around teams in the finals than one that could give up 120 to a beer league team I have to question your judgment

yes, I think the Rockets pose more challenges to the guys the Cavs regularly put on the floor. Don't get me wrong, I know the Cavs are playing the Warriors barring a miracle, saying the Cavs play against the Warriors every day in practice.

As for David Blatt's credentials, I defer to divol. By the old gods and the new, divol will convince you.

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 3"][h=3]NBA Finals (Best of Seven)[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]THU 6/4[/TD]
[TD="class: contestLine, bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 2, align: center"]CLEVELAND CAVALIERS VS GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]06:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]791 Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+198[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt3, bgcolor: #95B1E1"]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]792 Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD]-226[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 3"]NBA Finals (Best of Seven)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]THU 6/4[/TD]
[TD="class: contestLine, bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 2, align: center"]CLEVELAND CAVALIERS VS GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]06:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]791 Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+198[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt3, bgcolor: #95B1E1"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]792 Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD]-226[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Wow, what book is that from?

Damn,here's BOL.

[TABLE="class: league, width: 763"]
<tbody class="event" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 11.039999961853px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;">[TR="class: otherline"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: h2hSeq firstline"]
[TD="class: col_time bdevtt, align: center"]09:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt, align: center"]785[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]Cavaliers Series Prices[/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"][/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input type="checkbox" class="oddsselection" cfg="{'type':'h2h','selId':'G|Basketball|NBA SERIES|0|POSTUP|.|296246673|M|MLHW|Cavaliers Series Prices','selObj':{'gt':'G','str':'POSTUP','prf':'.','mkt':'M','selTyp':'MLHW','tmId':'Cavaliers Series Prices'},'a':225,'d':3.25,'h':0,'dh':'','aorg':225,'dorg':3.25,'horg':0,'dhorg':'','av':0,'dv':0,'rno':785}" value="G|Basketball|NBA SERIES|0|POSTUP|.|296246673|M|MLHW|Cavaliers Series Prices" style="margin: 0px;">[/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt moneylineodds displayOdds, align: center"]+225[/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"]o[/TD]
[TD="class: mktdesc bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: smlhdcp bdevtt, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: smlhdcp bdevtt, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: addMktIcn bdevtt"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: otherline"]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt, align: center"]786[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]Warriors Series Prices[/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input type="checkbox" class="oddsselection" cfg="{'type':'h2h','selId':'G|Basketball|NBA SERIES|0|POSTUP|.|296246673|M|MLAW|Warriors Series Prices','selObj':{'gt':'G','str':'POSTUP','prf':'.','mkt':'M','selTyp':'MLAW','tmId':'Warriors Series Prices'},'a':-265,'d':1.377,'h':0,'dh':'','aorg':-265,'dorg':1.377,'horg':0,'dhorg':'','av':0,'dv':0,'rno':786}" value="G|Basketball|NBA SERIES|0|POSTUP|.|296246673|M|MLAW|Warriors Series Prices" style="margin: 0px;">[/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt moneylineodds displayOdds, align: center"]-265[/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"]o[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

not to mention the last couple mins hardy boy made things look interesting when the cover was in the balance

hardy boy is taking his GS money and gonna make it rain in the champagne room tonite

not to mention the last couple mins hardy boy made things look interesting when the cover was in the balance

hardy boy is taking his GS money and gonna make it rain in the champagne room tonite

NO SHIT. Even fouled Curry on a 3 to get it there.

Only 2 baskets and 13 turnovers. Wasn't his night. He's still a good player in my eyes, just not the MVP. Houston gotta work on their defense if they wanna get farther.

Only 2 baskets and 13 turnovers. Wasn't his night. He's still a good player in my eyes, just not the MVP. Houston gotta work on their defense if they wanna get farther.
This is the most they will go in the next 4 - 5 years. They had the luck to have Spurs exit the first round, Clippers melting down, Thunder not making the playoffs, Davis still being young. No where to go but down and that's without mentioning one of the rebuild processes in Lakers, Kings and Jazz teams that can be good in 1 - 2 years.

This is the most they will go in the next 4 - 5 years. They had the luck to have Spurs exit the first round, Clippers melting down, Thunder not making the playoffs, Davis still being young. No where to go but down and that's without mentioning one of the rebuild processes in Lakers, Kings and Jazz teams that can be good in 1 - 2 years.

lol @ lakers rebuild within 1-2.....stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhed to make that point eh?

I'm a fan and Lakers always found ways for a quick rebuild.
But my money is on Pels, Dubs and Thunderto meet in most WCF in the next years.

CGEs9K-UEAACaoI.jpg:large

He had a chance for the back door cover after curry missed 2 free throws. He dribbles it off his foot.

Hahahaa..
if only they had a starting point guard that can also play defense... oh ya they do he was hurt - immediate upgrade.... if only they had another young big guy who can play both ends of the floor.... oh dam ... they do.. he was hurt...... also think they add a back up pg.....

kings - going no where, Spurs need F.A. help, Tblazers - need F.A. help, Clippers need a bench, Mavs need F.A. help, lakers suck, Pelicans have a chance, Jazz should compete..Warriors wont be the same next year if Green moves on and possibly some of their bench players.. Suns- who the fuck knows..Grizz - lots of ? marks F.A., Thunder with lots of ? with durants injury... Not saying rox are great, however - minus their coach , they are in pretty good position to compete..

Great. Now all they need is to trade Harden and Dwight for Curry, Durant, Davis or Westbrook.
They missed their only chance imo.

Obviously things can change, but right now, with Green probably resigning with the Dubs and Durant's injury, on paper, should be fully healed, I see no room for the Rockets anywhere close to the WCF and I think they got there this year, by luck.
They finished 2nd, but could have just as easily finished 6th - all it took was one loss.
Dallas with Rondo's story and Parsons injury wasn't a rival and Clippers with CP3 injury and then meltdown wasn't a rival.
GSW were the first true rival and that ended with 3 - 0 and then pride win to finish the series 4 - 1.
Beverly is a huge miss, but not one that will upgrade them an inch towards even WCF, not to mention NBA Finals.

We will see how this summer plays out, but right now, things don't look good for Dallas, Memphis, Houston and Portland (SA we will just have to wait and see who they get in FA).

The Warriors will do everything in their power to sign Draymond. It's not often teams have a chance to lock up a big 3, that are so young. These guys haven't even entered their prime with Curry 27, Klay 25, and Green 25. And the Warriors signed Curry on the cheap. I think his contract is 4 year for $44 million. That was a direct result of Curry being injury prone his first few years. I have to look but hopefully they can dump Lee soon and his contract and make room for Green.

1 more year after this year for David Lee. He'll be making $15 million and change next year then his contract expires. We even got Harrison Barnes signed next year for relatively cheap $3.8 million and then have a player option for him the next for $5.1 million. So the nucleus is there. Key is signing Green who's going to want to get paid cause he's only making $915,000 this year. One way or another they'll get it done.

1 more year after this year for David Lee. He'll be making $15 million and change next year then his contract expires. We even got Harrison Barnes signed next year for relatively cheap $3.8 million and then have a player option for him the next for $5.1 million. So the nucleus is there. Key is signing Green who's going to want to get paid cause he's only making $915,000 this year. One way or another they'll get it done.

Lee probably gets traded - big expiring contract.....For green its a matter of wanting to stay there or not.. nothing i heard said he doesn't, i am just saying...

Obviously things can change, but right now, with Green probably resigning with the Dubs and Durant's injury, on paper, should be fully healed, I see no room for the Rockets anywhere close to the WCF and I think they got there this year, by luck.
They finished 2nd, but could have just as easily finished 6th - all it took was one loss.
Dallas with Rondo's story and Parsons injury wasn't a rival and Clippers with CP3 injury and then meltdown wasn't a rival.
GSW were the first true rival and that ended with 3 - 0 and then pride win to finish the series 4 - 1.
Beverly is a huge miss, but not one that will upgrade them an inch towards even WCF, not to mention NBA Finals.

We will see how this summer plays out, but right now, things don't look good for Dallas, Memphis, Houston and Portland (SA we will just have to wait and see who they get in FA).

durant is damaged goods- look up his injury and then look up how many other elite nba players had that injury and how long they lasted...

You keep pointing to who Houston faced or didnt face in the playoffs..they won what they needed to for the 2nd seed,,,, you could easily say the spurs and clipps with healthy lineups choked for not getting the 2nd seed..... dammed if you do dammed if you don't... they still have to play the games.....
if beverly plays, Harden doesnt handle the ball as much (limiting turnovers), Terry doesnt play and when he does it is with 2nd unit and only needs to shoot and not play defense... You have hatred for Dwight, Harden and the team is general that you can't see past.....

Trying looking at 2 sides of a discussion,,, not just your own..

Lee probably gets traded - big expiring contract.....For green its a matter of wanting to stay there or not.. nothing i heard said he doesn't, i am just saying...
Yeah I think win or lose, he stays. We win the ship, he'll want to try and make a dynasty. We lose the ship, it'll be unfinished business and maybe Curry and Klay talk him into signing to try and get that ring. Love the guys who do the dirty work: hustle, rebound, and defend. And he's got a little offensive game although he sucked last night offensively.

Yeah I think win or lose, he stays. We win the ship, he'll want to try and make a dynasty. We lose the ship, it'll be unfinished business and maybe Curry and Klay talk him into signing to try and get that ring. Love the guys who do the dirty work: hustle, rebound, and defend. And he's got a little offensive game although he sucked last night offensively.

Kerr's best move (and very hard to do) was to bench Lee in the beginning of the year in favor of Green.... He seems to be respected as well - they let him get his shots, they reward him/praise him for his work.... i think that goes a long way, as sometimes you hear guys going into FA saying the opposite not just the money but the "respect" ....

It's not damn if you do and damn if you don't. I just feel that they simply not good enough.
In the West, it's not enough to be good, you need to be great and Houston just not that level of team.
With all the respect to Beverly and he is huge part of the Rockets, in 99% of the cases, you're as good as your star players are and I don't think that Harden/ Dwight duo is that great or that their supporting cast is that great.
I think they and the Hawks, great regular season team, but bad playoff team, mostly because they are easy to predict and to close imo.

But all that talk worth nothing. One trade, one injury - can change everything for any team...

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....team-will-fire-coach-within-next-couple-days/

The Pelicans, Magic and Nuggets already have coaching vacancies.
Nobody would be surprised if the Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau.
Could another team drop its coach?
Chris Sheridan of Sheridan Hoops:
<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" title="Twitter Tweet" height="181" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; border-width: initial; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; display: block; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;"></iframe>
Randy Wittman? Byron Scott? Dwane Casey? Derek Fisher?
With this description, it could be anyone.
I wouldn’t take Sheridan as gospel, but he’s right often enough that I think the report is worth sharing. He’s putting his credibility on the line with this.
Let the speculation begin.

Thibs alone wont help these teams ,, he needs an "offensive coordinator" and a few throat lozenges...

Back