H-O-R-S-E comes to All Star Weekend

Jesus. Nobody as nerdy as Kevin Harlan should ever be allowed to say the word 'Facebook.'

If Kenny says 'He's a scorer not a shooter' one more time, I'm storming the set.

I'm also storming the set if I hear ONE MORE UCLA reference.

Fuckin dunk contest better come through tonight, cuz shit has been weak as fuck so far

can't wait to see all 7 feet of dwight howard throw the ball through the rim. yuck.

Fuckin dunk contest better come through tonight, cuz shit has been weak as fuck so far

ah patience its like noon where you are you got the whole day to look forward to .................find a S. Korea bookie yet? if not you using pinnacle?

Not betting yet. Need to build up some more dough.

Jesus, these clowns can't make a shot.

Worst 3pt contest ever? Doesn't seem like any of these guys has a 25 or so in em.

I am thinking Smith pulls out something special here. Joe Alexander shoudl be in this thing though. Atleast he could have challenged DHoward

nothing quite says nba ball in 2009 like 6'10 rashard lewis knocking down 7 3's in the 3pt contest.

now we just need nate to miss another 40 dunks and we call this the worst saturday night in ASG history

do we really need a music performance and dancers between every fucking contest for fuck's sake and especially this god awful song

42-year-old woman who had had a 10-year sexual relationship with him, including phone sex, and threesomes involving another male party, and Albert dressing in women's underwear, [6] accused Albert of throwing her on a bed at the Ritz-Carlton in Pentagon City, Virginia, biting her on the back 15 times, sodomizing her, forcing her to perform oral sex on him, and engaging in periods of facesitting as long as 35 minutes.

LOLLLLLLL

Back