gyno week 6 college football (16-10 +2.95 units)

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

2006 College Football :63-62 +0.97 Units
2007 College Football: 83-63 +17.04 Units
2008 College Football : 94-64 +22.98 Units
2009 College Football: 67-61 +4.00 Units
2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 College Football: 16-10 +2.95 units

Week 5: 2-2-1 -0.02 units

Pending:
0.3* 3 TEAM 10pt teaser with 2 spots open

Ball St W
Open
Open

Broke about even, lost the horrible total play I made. I should not get involved with totals unless they are TTs with teams like Oregon, Baylor or Mich St(def)

Nonetheless my other plays did well.. I feel like this is a good week, should make some good coin in week 6.

0.7* Michigan -20.5 -108

Need to get on this before it moves to 21.

1.2* OKLAHOMA -10 -115

This spread should really be -14.5, its 4.5 points off for sure.. TCU is not good, they have no identity on offense and their defense isn't even that great. Lost s/u to TT, SMU is a horrible fucking team and they were close for most of the game. Oklahoma huge home field here..

Boykin won't have success..

Love the Sooners to roll here.

Going to add a leg to this teaser..

Pending:
0.3* 3 TEAM 10pt teaser with 2 spots open

Ball St W
Oklahoma PK (week 6)
Open

Now 1 spot open.

more thoughts on OKLA

I know all about the spot, I don't think the ND game was all that draining. Yes they traveled and beat ND on the road..

Now they had back to Norman to face a team that simply is not very good at anything... I like TCU's coach but thats about it.

I don't think 10 points is much to ask, I really think the Sooners can play at 80% and cover this spread..

Sooners don't want to lose momentum, okie st just loss!!! imagine beating TCU handily then beating Texas.. Sooners will jump into top 5 after that.

They have Kansas after texas, that would be the game to catch the Sooners off guard if anything, not this one.. Bell is playing great at QB, Oklahoma is running the ball well with that power running game, in fact they are doing everything well. What does TCU do well? I don't know?

Sooners racked up 450+ yards on offense against a pretty good ND defense on the road.

I think the Sooners are a little underrated right now, they are playing like a team for the first time in a while. Its not flashy names its more of a blue collar approach. But I really think TCU is nothing..

I think last years TCU was much better.... I think in 3-4 weeks we will have TCU downgraded big time and we'll wonder why this spread wasn't at least 14. I think Bell gives makes this offense very hard to prepare for, you can't really dedicate to anything. I like the Sooners offensive line, they have only allowed 4 sacks on the season.

TCU opponets have more first downs than they do.. TCU has been horrible on 3rd down this season..

Oklahoma has the much better punter too, don't make fun of me but the punting game is important. Ok punt 43 a game, TCU 37 a game..

I wanted to like OU as well. My concern was how well a ND running game that I virtually had no respect for ran for a bunch on Sooners. ND wasn;t a good running team coming in and OU hadn't faced much of any running teams to date either. But having that happen now, OU will look to fix those 'mistakes' I'm sure so long as they are fixable.

Some might want to say that if you take away the two early INTs and resulting TDs that OU got vs ND that it was an even game, which isn't entirely true because OU had to kick to very short FGs instead of cashing those in. I'd say that OU was actaully even more impressive than just a 35-21 win last week.

They had a ton more first downs and yardage..

Plus they were on road... Oklahoma was no doubt the better team..

I hardly ever wager on CFB teasers, but I like this one.. Might have 3 of these a season.. Here is one.

0.55* TEASER
Mich St +8
LSU -2.5

Feel like the MSU/Iowa game will be a close one like usual.. LSU off a loss should beat a middle tier Miss St team..

cologist I check your picks out all the time I hate going against you. your 16-10 YTD is a great record . your right that TCU line should be higher I just think that the sooner's really did not play anybody yet the only team that they beat was ND. and if not for the turnover's ND would have won that game or covered and ND is not that good while TCU played LSU/TEXAS TECH I just think the double digits is to much to cover. cologist you could be 100 percent right it would not surprise me if the sooner.s would blowout TCU . but I really think this game will be very close game bol

I agree with you about OU my man. Good perspective there. OU looked good in ND....they controlled the line of scrimmage for the most part, and that's something that hasn't happened the last few years in Norman. Over half of ND's rushing yards were off of 2 carries, so I think the stats were actually skewed in NDs favor.

The big problem the last few years in Norman has been that OU always drops a game they aren't supposed to. I can honestly say that I don't see that happening this year. This team has a different mentality to them, and the new line coaches have a big part in that mentality I believe.

I could go on more....and it's all from a non-biased opinion. GL my man, I think you're on the right side

0.8* Maryland +16

I have tremendous success for FSU in fact you can find numerous threads where I said they are NC contenders but I also have tremendous success for Maryland. I planned on auto playing them until the books caught up and I have bet them twice and kicked myself for not playing them vs WVU.

Maryland has playmakers, they have a solid dual threat QB with CJ Brown and a fast defense. I am a huge fan of Edsall and he is one of the reasons I am making this wager, he is a GREAT, GREAT COACH.

A lot of people are saying that Maryland hasn't played anyone, even though they have outscored their opponets by an avg of 20+ and 80pts. But who has FLA St played? I was all over BC last week getting 23 and BC played them close and scored 34 points.. I know it was a look ahead for FSU and it was a bad spot but still, it raised some questions about their defense. Maryland is a superior team to that of BC. Maryland does everything better.

FSU will need to win the turnover battle and some luck to cover this spread, Maryland is too good.

0.25* FRESNO ST -26
Idaho has a horrible defense, Fresno might score 60 here.. If Fresno cares they win by 40...
I'm not done with this game. ;)

Yeah MSU, LSU and Stanford and great sides teased.. I hate teasing CFB but this week its merited.

0.4* SMU +4.5 -108

Spread is begging for Rutgers money. I think this is a trap and SMU has a legit shot here.
Yes Rutgers beat Arky, has had two weeks to prepare and almost beat Fresno. All that is true.
And yes SMU has been blown out in all their games but they played the cream of the crop in A&M,
TT and they played TCU closer than it looked. rutgers will be w/o #3 rusher in the country James.
June Jones is a good coach when he faces an opponent who isn't dominant and by no means is
Rutgers dominant.

I might be crazy but I'll take SMU one more time.

0.4* FLORIDA -12

Bad spot for Arky coming in after chasing Manziel now they have to go a very hostile environment and face the best defense in the nation and the best rush defense. Arky is a running team and they won't be able to run so I don't see much success, probably a lot of 3 and outs. I'm also thinking FLA's offense might run better w/o driskell.

This has the looks of a 31-10 type game..

0.45* FRESNO TT over 47

0.2* FRESNO/Idaho over 66.5

Idaho has a horrible un athletic defense, if Fresno cares they score 60+

Idaho gave up
40 to UNT
42 to Wyoming
45 to UNI
42 to Wash St

Idaho 98th run D
Idaho 106th pass D

Teams convert 45% on 3rd downs on idaho's def.

Fresno should most definitely score 50.. They are a ranked team looking to move up in the rankings..

Oh and did I mention Derek Carr, yeah.. He is a pro caliber QB.

Back