gyno college football thread for week 7 (24-14 +3.23 units)

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

2006 College Football :63-62 +0.97 Units
2007 College Football: 83-63 +17.04 Units
2008 College Football : 94-64 +22.98 Units
2009 College Football: 67-61 +4.00 Units
2010 College Football: 73-70 -8.55 units
2011 College Football: 40-44 +1.81 units
2012 College Football: 48-39 +8.12 units

2013 College Football: 24-14 +3.23 units

Week 6: 8-4 +0.28 units

Well again, story of the season.. I do well with my smaller/medium plays and fare poorly with my big plays... Picking 63% winners but not up that much.. Because of bonehead plays like Oklahoma, the sooners had a chance to push but got backdoored late, Sooners were not a good play anyway and I learned from that debacle. I grinded out profit with adding Clemson and Florida two teams who killed their competition.

I made a wonderful play on Fresno.. Had TT over, -26 and over in the game.. All 3 bets were winners at half time pretty much. I was going to bet more on the Fresno TT over but I wanted 46.5, me and wanting a certain number. But nonetheless that was easy $$$

Maryland was the most idiotic wager I've made possibly ever. I should not try to get in FSU's way, I said before the season that they were NC contenders and they are awesome. I like Winston a lot.

Hit the teasers, didn't need the points as both teams won handily..

I bet Hawaii thinking Schroder was a secret stud, Hawaii still has a shitty def.. Hawaii is just a bad team..Remember when Hawaii had an HFA?

Got a little lucky with Michigan, I know they won 42-13 but it was looking hairy there for a sec.

Well thats it off the week 6 recap.. On to week 7...

Pending:
0.3* 3 TEAM 10pt teaser with 2 spots open

Ball St W
Oklahoma W
Open

(going to finish this on Saturday)

was with you on the MD and sooners debacle. tough to watch OU struggle to put it together when TCU was just handing them the ball back so many goddamn times. GL this week.

Pending:
0.3* 3 TEAM 10pt teaser

Ball St W 9/28
Oklahoma W 10/5
Atlanta Falcons 10/7 NFL

I'll just finish this tonight in the NFL.

Made two horrible plays there with OKLA and MD.. Can't deny that.

1* Wisconsin -10 -115
NW off deflating home loss to Ohio St, a game where the Buckeyes ran all over them. Now they have to go to Camp Randall and face a Wisky off a bye who loves to run the ball. NW is a drained team with very little depth that put it all on the line vs OSU so this is a bad spot for NW and nonetheless they find ways to lose spreads anyway..

Think about it, NW is the 19th ranked team in the country and they are DD dogs to unranked team? Wisky rolls here!

1* Wisconsin -10 -115
NW off deflating home loss to Ohio St, a game where the Buckeyes ran all over them. Now they have to go to Camp Randall and face a Wisky off a bye who loves to run the ball. NW is a drained team with very little depth that put it all on the line vs OSU so this is a bad spot for NW and nonetheless they find ways to lose spreads anyway..

Think about it, NW is the 19th ranked team in the country and they are DD dogs to unranked team? Wisky rolls here!

love this, gyno. BOL

i'm glad we are back on the same page..love the whisky play..was just holding off on it hoping line will go down

0.8* Oregon St +1.5
Beavers are a very solid team they are 4-1 and have the #2 passing offense is the country. Mannion is playing lights out 21 TDs and 2 INTs. Washington St supposedly has a good secondary but they have given up 843yds combined in their last two games vs Cal and Stanford. What will Mannion and cooks do to this team with having two weeks to prepare for this game?

I like what I read here:
A number of veteran receivers stayed in Corvallis with Cooks over the recent bye weekend to work out and study WSU film. They watched an aggressive Cougars secondary that is rarely caught out of position, but has struggled over its past couple games. After allowing just 473 passing yards over its first four contests, WSU allowed Stanford and California to combine for 843 through the air.

Beavers have their leading rusher coming back and that should help their run game which should open up their great passing attack. We're getting the better QB, offense and with one of the best WRs in all of CFB off a bye and getting a point!!! I like the Beavers to win this game, it might be close but I trust Oregon St to make plays in the end. Mannion is a stud who is really coming around with his 21TDs and only 2 INTs , Cooks has caught 52 passes in only 5 games.. 807 yds and 9TDs.. STUDS!!!!

Washington St has overachieved and the better talent is on the Beavs..

0.35* OREGON -13.5

Betting this small
Tough spot for the Huskers who lost a heartbreaker to physical Stanford. Price was sacked 5 times and he hurt his thumb.. Oregon is a machine and I could see them wearing Washington out late. The road isn't a problem for Oregon, they will be fine.. Oregon will be fresh for this..

0.45* Temple +21 -108

Temple is terrible, yes... But the most points they have given up is 30 and that was last week vs Louisville. Temple has a really good red zone defense. Temple has been terrible on offense but there is a chance that changes this week cause they are starting a new QB P.J Walker. Walker went 10-19 and passed for 182 yards. They've been getting bad QB play and Walker might help.

I don't like Cincy's coach Tuberville, he's a prick and everyone knows it.. Cincy has some bad results this season. Lost by 28 to Ill, barely scored 14 vs MIA OH, they just lost to a winless so.fla.. I think Temple covers this big number.

I've been around brother, mostly posting plays on twitter these days with the occasional play + write-up for TSE.

I'm on the under tonight, and reading your write-up for the game tonight it sounds like you see it about the same. Pulling for an ugly 14-10 ish kind of game tonight for both of us

0.8* Oregon St +1.5
Beavers are a very solid team they are 4-1 and have the #2 passing offense is the country. Mannion is playing lights out 21 TDs and 2 INTs. Washington St supposedly has a good secondary but they have given up 843yds combined in their last two games vs Cal and Stanford. What will Mannion and cooks do to this team with having two weeks to prepare for this game?

I like what I read here:
A number of veteran receivers stayed in Corvallis with Cooks over the recent bye weekend to work out and study WSU film. They watched an aggressive Cougars secondary that is rarely caught out of position, but has struggled over its past couple games. After allowing just 473 passing yards over its first four contests, WSU allowed Stanford and California to combine for 843 through the air.

Beavers have their leading rusher coming back and that should help their run game which should open up their great passing attack. We're getting the better QB, offense and with one of the best WRs in all of CFB off a bye and getting a point!!! I like the Beavers to win this game, it might be close but I trust Oregon St to make plays in the end. Mannion is a stud who is really coming around with his 21TDs and only 2 INTs , Cooks has caught 52 passes in only 5 games.. 807 yds and 9TDs.. STUDS!!!!

Washington St has overachieved and the better talent is on the Beavs..

Was on the fence here, but I like it. Go Beavs!

1* Wisconsin -10 -115 (WON)
0.8* Oregon St +1.5 (PENDING)

0.45* Temple +21 -108 (WON)

0.4* Rice PK (WON)
0.35* OREGON -13.5 (WON)

0.3* 3 TEAM 10pt teaser (LOST)

Ball St W 9/28
Oklahoma W 10/5
Atlanta Falcons 10/7 NFL

when ore st plays arizona state on 11/16 bet all you want on the over.. Will be a huge play.

Both teams refuses to stop.. Wonder where they'd put the number. Good week it looks like gyno good job

# will probably be 74.5-76

Neither team really cares about defense. Fast paced teams and solid QB play.. I can see a 100 scored in that one.

1* Wisconsin -10 -115 (WON)
0.8* Oregon St +1.5 (WON)

0.45* Temple +21 -108 (WON)

0.4* Rice PK (WON)
0.35* OREGON -13.5 (WON)

0.3* 3 TEAM 10pt teaser (LOST)

Have to love it when both of your big plays win in blowout fashion.

Week 7: 5-1 +2.67 units

Overall: 29-15 +5.90 units

Back