Goirish!

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
Havne't been around much last few weeks...not much has changed...Vegas is wayyyyyy behind on ND....this team is no fluke. This D is legit and they just wear teams down.

Take ND -13.5 and Under 55.5

On spread as well. But you're giving yourself not much room for error if you like both a large favorite and the under? BOL Amigo and go Rudy

Yep laying 2 TDs and under, you pretty much have to have the game pegged exactly. I'd choose one of the two, likely under

They have kind of been doing it all year though... NCst cover -7 and under 61, USC cover -4 and over 61.5 (49-14), UNC cover -12 and under 63.5.

But they also have a 49-20 game to BC where they cover 14 and obviously go over. Cover -21 agaist MiaOH and go way over 53.

The BC game being a cover and over would deter me a little from both as I think BC O is not as good as Wake O.

Last edited:
To take it a step further, if you really really like ND - points and under, that seems you should take Wake team total under...parlays both of those notions into one wager

They have kind of been doing it all year though... NCst cover -7 and under 61, USC cover -4 and over 61.5 (49-14), UNC cover -12 and under 63.5.

But they also have a 49-20 game to BC where they cover 14 and obviously go over. Cover -21 agaist MiaOH and go way over 53.

The BC game being a cover and over would deter me a little from both as I think BC O is not as good as Wake O.
bingo

To take it a step further, if you really really like ND - points and under, that seems you should take Wake team total under...parlays both of those notions into one wager
not a bad strategy but also comes with risk right? i have been way more confident in the under lately then them covering. I honestly don't think they are correlated. They are favored by 13.5...not 41. There is plenty of margin for both to hit but sort of a insurance just in case one of them doesn't hit in having the 2 separate bets.

On PSU with you as well. I just worry cause ND and PSU feel (and are) so so so public. Does PSU come back with resilience? Does ND stay focused? I suppose anything could happen. Really these are huge mismatches that can deteriorate into blowouts. BOL

I think PSU saw the standings and it refocused them. They need to win games and win games by big margins to get the committees attention. MSU qb still very inexperienced and are a very young team. I think its close early but PSU burns them in the 2nd half

ND staying focused is a good question with Miami on deck..that is my concern but I sort feel like the line has that in there. I capped ND at being -20 based on how well the D is playing and them running ball. I do think that D is going to come out focused with Elko making sure they are ready for his former team. That is what i am betting on at least :)

I think it is too late in the season to take Wake lightly. Film doesn't lie. Wake is a much better team than their record indicates. Kelly is smart enough to realize this. If this was game 2, maybe. But week 10, nah.

I think it is too late in the season to take Wake lightly. Film doesn't lie. Wake is a much better team than their record indicates. Kelly is smart enough to realize this. If this was game 2, maybe. But week 10, nah.

Bur what was Wolford doing last season without Dortch. Also without leading tackler Bates replaced by freshman. First game without top playmakers

Bur what was Wolford doing last season without Dortch. Also without leading tackler Bates replaced by freshman. First game without top playmakers
Don't think I understand where you are going with this. I am saying ND will not take this game lightly. Regardless of personnel, I don't think this is a letdown spot.

Back