Going to the LAKESHOW tonight & my money will be ON ----

texholdm

Pretty much a regular
Don't have much time for any write-ups. Lakeshow will not COVER tonight.

My Pick: Den +6
Den ML +220
UNDER 215

Yikes, Hard to go to the game and root for the other team.
My wife, kids and I will be 5 rows above Diane Cannon!

:shake:

Last edited:
that's a very good bet (both). i agree with you 100%. only way they can win/cover is if they shoot 60% throughout the whole night or if denver straight out stinks it up. have fun bro. i am trying to convince myself to learn how to bet against my team when the odds favor it. it's tough.

GL Brother...don't worry about cheering for the Nuggets. Be sure to scream for the mongoose, too!

Maybe im just a laker homer, but this is one of the few teams that the Lakers have more talent than. Yea they played a long game last night and had to travel or what not. But I like my chances with the lakers at home against a bad team

abcs said:
Maybe im just a laker homer, but this is one of the few teams that the Lakers have more talent than. Yea they played a long game last night and had to travel or what not. But I like my chances with the lakers at home against a bad team

:bow:

It was a practice game. Denver never intended to play. Kobe sat back and let the Kids play. I thought I could skate in the first half wrong. Never bet on a team that is uninterested.

I honestly don't have much faith in the Nuggets until the rest of the bunch return, once J.R. Smith returns they will start looking good, then Carmelo and they look real good. Until then the Nuggets bench offers less than the 76ers normal squad does.

MX,

I can't say I disagree with your thoughts. Watching the game live last night made want to "Puke". Denver is a VERY WEAK team. They don't play any DEFENSE and A.I. is not in a comfort zone @ all with his teammates. Without Melo in the line up and losing Miller and Joe Smith, I don't see anybody else in this team that can score.

I liked LA this game just like when i liked them against philly and said there was no value in a philly ML.

Phil Jackson is coaching at an all time level right now, and the lakers are a different team at home against inferior teams.. Thus the blowout. The Nuggets are an nbdl team right now

Back