Give me your Top 5 QBs in the NFL

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
206yl3l.gif

People are quick to forget this is a team game. nigggas also seem to forget Peyton in his first 9 playoff games went 3-6. Tony might be 1-3, but no doubt he is tha most shitted on qb in tha league. Playin for dallas any mistake he makes is multiplied, and when he does have a come from behind win it's not a big story.

Romo has awesome 4th stats. The best.

Yeah, it's been put on the table in pages 4-6 of this thread. Tip still thinks he sucks and chokes away games all the time. It is what it is.

Nestled at the bottom of the false truths commonly spewed about Tony Romo will be yet another 4th quarter win for him. 23 game winning drives since 2006. Only Manning has more. Please don't ask which Manning. The good one.

People are quick to forget this is a team game. nigggas also seem to forget Peyton in his first 9 playoff games went 3-6. Tony might be 1-3, but no doubt he is tha most shitted on qb in tha league. Playin for dallas any mistake he makes is multiplied, and when he does have a come from behind win it's not a big story.

Yup. Same thing goes for Eli.

You cannot forget about the difficulty of playing in a place like NY. The media. The weather. The constant pressure/hate from the fanbase. Other QBs would have just as much if not more trouble in Eli's shoes.

The shit that Brady is doing right now makes him the #1 QB in my eyes. He is just phenomenal. Better than Peyton

Nestled at the bottom of the false truths commonly spewed about Tony Romo will be yet another 4th quarter win for him. 23 game winning drives since 2006. Only Manning has more. Please don't ask which Manning. The good one.

You kidding? One of the worst week 17 performers in NFL history. His week 17 career passer rating is reminiscent of Kyle Orton's. 1-6 record in week 17 win-and-in games and playoff games. He chokes, 85% of the time. Looks like he's off the hook this year.

I'd argue a younger Lebron quit. He also grew up and overcame it. Apples and oranges anyway, Romo throws the ball to the other team in elimination games.

It's not apples to oranges. Football is a much greater TEAM sport so if romo sucks because he chokes then Lebron sucked too until he overcame that. So in your eyes, romo has to make a run in the playoffs to be considered good?

Team sport, yes, but Romo's fingerprints all over the losses in elimination games in his career. Just look at the quantity and the timing of his turnovers in those games. Playing well in a big game would be a start, otherwise he's a nice fantasy football QB.

You kidding? One of the worst week 17 performers in NFL history. His week 17 career passer rating is reminiscent of Kyle Orton's. 1-6 record in week 17 win-and-in games and playoff games. He chokes, 85% of the time. Looks like he's off the hook this year.

I can't argue with someone who haphazardly assembles "factual" statements. He chokes 85 percent of the time because he went 1-6 in his career in those games? This is the same crap that people use to justify bashing P. Manning for his playoff record. So I guess we should drop Manning down a few notches as well.

He's been the quarterback in Dallas for like 10 years and hasn't win shit, what do want me to say? This isn't Dan Marino. Romo blew the big games. I applaud all his November excellence, good for him. There are way more examples of the guy losing a do-or-die game all by himself than winning one.

P. Manning's playoff record is noted, but (a) it's better than Romo's, and (b) his worst seasons would be some of Romo's best.

I still think Matt ryan is a very solid QB. I bet he has a very good season in 2014

Back