Game 195-196 suspension... gonna hit the screen shortly...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
The QB for Georgia Southern (Kevin Ellison) is suspended for the first 2 games for academic ineligibility.

This is game 195-196.

I just laid 17.5 on West By God Virginia, and will probably get out later at a better price as I have no real opinion on the game.

Just a heads up for everyone before the line moves and/or the game gets taken down...

:shake:

I really don't know to much about Ga.Southern. But I was just looking at thier back-up Favian Upshaw. He seems to be more of a threat at passing the ball then Ellison. Plus he didn't do a bad job of running the ball either when he had to last year. Just something to look at before anyone loads up on WVa.

i honestly have zero clue on them. Steele hates them because he hates everyone who fucks him like they did last year. But the F/O+ rating on them was 64 (for good reference, Steele's main ratings had them 96). I wanted 21.5 and it might still get there but i will wait it out. When most offshores re-open, i should get a good scalp. I really have zero clue on Jorja Suthurn.

:shake:

Back