FSU QB under investigation for sexual assault from 11 mos ago?

So it needs to be said here then after all the mess. They need to go after this girl for filing a false report and the laws for filing a false rape report need to be buffed up a bit.

No, no , no, no , no , no on this. Woman already have a feaR of reporting rapes, you add in the fact they might be prosecuted if charges arent filed it would do more harm then good..just one of the things you have to deal with in thezr cases

God, I hope this guy doesn't somehow end up on the Browns. I will have some backpedaling to do. Of course, Cleveland is where quarterbacks go to suck, so maybe that should be his sentence. Next year.

I'm not full VK, I'm not full killa, rape is a tough one. I side with the accusers. It's tough enough to accuse.

You say this but you're essentially making the same (insane) argument that VK made a couple years ago:

If a woman accuses a guy of rape, she's pretty much always telling the truth because, well, just because.

And in the few instances where the girl is actually lying, the guy was probably an asshole and therefore deserves to be brandished a rapist and serve some time in jail.

She said she was blackout drunk and it proved she was sober. She has been proven to have lied. He hadn't lied. Try to stop me but I'm not guilty.... What you want from me.... Not guilty.

bird man bird man

Yep, her BAC was only .046 according to toxicology reports. Her story didn't match.

This story, if you've been following it, is a quite disturbing one about a college girl who loved football players. So she hunts one down, bangs him or whatever while she is fucked up, and then even makes comments about him on her facebook page after the fact about how she was "creepin" on him and basically stalking the dude. He obviously used her for some nut nut and moved along his merry way. Now the guy is one of the most prolific players in NCAA football in 2013 and coincidentally she remembers that she didn't want to have sex with him, she just wanted to give him a handy or something? Her story has more holes in that my favorite underwear and at the end of the day it sucks that it even happened but to me this is an open and shut story of a slut who banged a dude and in some way didn't get what she wanted from it overall, so she tried to make him pay for it. And he did, he will forever have been "accused of rape." When his kids google him some day, it will come up, and he'll have to pay for that way.

On a side note, I spent 1998-2002 trying to bang chicks, and a lot of them were drunk, so am I a dirtball for that? Purdue had a lot of drunk chicks and I was often drunk as well, does that make me a dirtball?

Do you not see how that sounds totally illogical and really awful? You're telling me that if your son has consensual sex with some girl, decides he doesn't like her and doesn't want to see her anymore and she gets mad and accuses him of rape to get him back that you would think he would deserve what he got because he was "an asshole" to her?

Egg you're clearly a dirtball, but we already knew that before your startling admission to banging drunk college women.

You say this but you're essentially making the same (insane) argument that VK made a couple years ago:

If a woman accuses a guy of rape, she's pretty much always telling the truth because, well, just because.

And in the few instances where the girl is actually lying, the guy was probably an asshole and therefore deserves to be brandished a rapist and serve some time in jail.

Your position is more insane. Would you argue so stridently for Joe Flabeets from Parma, Ohio? Same consequences? You got this guy's back, he seems innocent enough.

I tend to avoid defending anyone from Parma, Ohio. Town full of hoodlums right there. They're all guilty of whatever they're being accused of.

I find it hard to believe someone could say that he was guilty or innocent based on the little evidence we have been provided.

This story, if you've been following it, is a quite disturbing one about a college girl who loved football players. So she hunts one down, bangs him or whatever while she is fucked up, and then even makes comments about him on her facebook page after the fact about how she was "creepin" on him and basically stalking the dude. He obviously used her for some nut nut and moved along his merry way. Now the guy is one of the most prolific players in NCAA football in 2013 and coincidentally she remembers that she didn't want to have sex with him, she just wanted to give him a handy or something? Her story has more holes in that my favorite underwear and at the end of the day it sucks that it even happened but to me this is an open and shut story of a slut who banged a dude and in some way didn't get what she wanted from it overall, so she tried to make him pay for it. And he did, he will forever have been "accused of rape." When his kids google him some day, it will come up, and he'll have to pay for that way.

On a side note, I spent 1998-2002 trying to bang chicks, and a lot of them were drunk, so am I a dirtball for that? Purdue had a lot of drunk chicks and I was often drunk as well, does that make me a dirtball?

Did any of these girls report a rape? Or were they still in rapture?

"she was "creepin" on him and basically stalking the dude. He obviously used her for some nut nut and moved along his merry way. Now the guy is one of the most prolific players in NCAA football in 2013 and coincidentally she remembers that she didn't want to have sex with him, she just wanted to give him a handy or something? "

Eggman, your story implies that she reported rape recently. She called the police that night.

Few questions that I honestly don't know:

-Did she even know who Winston was or that he was going to be a Heisman QB? For all she knew he was a 3rd string QB.

-If shes chasing cleats, she got what she wanted, right? What is a freshman footballl player going to offer her? This was a one time occurrence, I find it hard to believe she was looking to get in a relationship, but it is certainly possible.

-I would have to see the facebook/twitter posts. We know she was in a relationship with a Kent State football player.....was that the cleatchaser reference?

Let's put it in black and white. My benefit of doubt's in the girl's favor. When the dust clears, I bet I've been right 90% of the time.

You guys line up with the horny guys, knock yourself out.

Yag guys, you're on your own, you horny bastards.

Unfortunately, I need to bow out of the discussion for the night, but I want to say that this has been a very rewarding experience and I learned a lot. For those of you just now catching up, here is what we have gathered (mostly as a result of the wisdom of Old Man Tipyerbartender):

- No one should defend Jameis Winston, he is bad. He has sex with women. WHILE THEY'RE DRUNK.
- All rape accusations are justified, because either the guy did it or he was a total dickhead and deserves to be brandished as a rapist. Fuck any statistics that show otherwise, this is what we're going with!
- tOSU is 11-0, their schedule was strong enough dammit, and they are a week away from a return to glory and another crystal football if we can just get them to suspend Jameis for the MNC game
- eggman is a dirtball
- Alex hates punctuation and capital letters
- You never go full-VK
- tip can operate a motor vehicle without any problem no matter what his BAC is

I bid you an O-H-I-O, motherfuckers!!!!

One thing. Winston has a defense team. It "won". No one said no one should defend the guy. I just wouldn't be the first in line to defend him in say, this thread.

Have a hard time believing Winston did rape her. Most guilty people get nervous and their actions and behavior will ooze guilt. This kid was never nervous and never showed any signs of nerves on Saturdays. Either he is a true sociopath or he is 100% innocent. I'm not gonna call her a slut like the rest of these goofs just because she likes sex. Maybe she was drunk and when came around realized she didn't want that to happen. Doesn't make Winston guilty.

Have a hard time believing Winston did rape her. Most guilty people get nervous and their actions and behavior will ooze guilt. This kid was never nervous and never showed any signs of nerves on Saturdays. Either he is a true sociopath or he is 100% innocent. I'm not gonna call her a slut like the rest of these goofs just because she likes sex. Maybe she was drunk and when came around realized she didn't want that to happen. Doesn't make Winston guilty.

There's no either/or. His football performance lends no clues, lol.

I can hear the outcry now. Who weeps for the falsely accused rapist? Huge problem in this country, getting bigger every day. I, for one, will light a candle tonight. For Jameis.

I think some might be missing Tip's point. If you know nothing other than random girl accuses random guy of rape and you have no other piece of information, the odds he is guilty are very strong. I have posted studies and crime statistics on ctg showing this fact before. It doesn't mean he is guilty or that false rape accusations don't happen. BUT the standard line has a significant minus sign in front of guilty...

Entertaining day in Tallahassee. Glad it's all over.

If you've happened to take a look at the report pages 63 and 64 are Ronald Darby's and Chris Casher's statements. Those are the origins of my comment that referred to someone watching her perform an act on him and things escalating from there.

I think some might be missing Tip's point. If you know nothing other than random girl accuses random guy of rape and you have no other piece of information, the odds he is guilty are very strong. I have posted studies and crime statistics on ctg showing this fact before. It doesn't mean he is guilty or that false rape accusations don't happen. BUT the standard line has a significant minus sign in front of guilty...

This is not random girl accuses random guy. This is a self described Cletechaser landing the guy that's about to be the starting QB of the team and getting what she wanted before crying foul. When you involve rich and or famous or athlete types the rules change unfortunately. They become targets with a much higher frequency.

This is not random girl accuses random guy. This is a self described Cletechaser landing the guy that's about to be the starting QB of the team and getting what she wanted before crying foul. When you involve rich and or famous or athlete types the rules change unfortunately. They become targets with a much higher frequency.

Rarely hear of the falsely accused high profile athletes that you are referring to, who are they at such a high frequency?

It's no wonder women who have been raped are afraid to tell anyone, it's as if their own dad's put them in that position from the get-go with their attitudes. Talk about guilty until proven innocent, it's more likely the daughters of the world that fall into that category, this particular story be damned.

Rarely hear of the falsely accused high profile athletes that you are referring to, who are they at such a high frequency?

It's no wonder women who have been raped are afraid to tell anyone, it's as if their own dad's put them in that position from the get-go with their attitudes. Talk about guilty until proven innocent, it's more likely the daughters of the world that fall into that category, this particular story be damned.

Obviously brian banks comes to mind first. He had his entire life robbed from him. I also find it interesting that the women that accused Kobe and Roethlisberger took cash and went away. If I was raped no amount of cash would make me shut my mouth.

Obviously brian banks comes to mind first. He had his entire life robbed from him. I also find it interesting that the women that accused Kobe and Roethlisberger took cash and went away. If I was raped no amount of cash would make me shut my mouth.

of course, the Banks situation is important, but only because she admitted lying. If not for her admission, he'd still be serving time. Ben and Kobe could both be guilty as sin, who knows other than those involved? The woman in Beaver Creek, Colorado came from a wealthy family, so the money doesn't mean much to me there, more the politics and the potential devastation to the personal life going forward.

The first person a female who has been raped should be able to turn to should be her father, but why would she when he can identify with the perp so easily these days?

they sign releases in those settlements that prohibit them from ever talking about the case

[h=1]Jameis Winston[/h] [h=3]Teammate Group Sex[/h] [h=2]Runs Rampant In College[/h] [h=5]12/6/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF[/h] exclusive
1205-jameis-winston-article-getty-3.jpg

Jameis Winston's teammate Chris Casher -- the witness who told cops JW didn't rape his accuser -- also told police he and the FSU quarterback would often share chicks sexually ... and TMZ Sports has learned, that kind of teammate relationship is shockingly common at colleges across the country.

In the police report, obtained by TMZ, cops say Casher stated that when he went into Jameis' bedroom during his sexual encounter with the accuser, he also asked "if [she] would engage in sexual activity with him as well."

Casher explained that kind of situation had happened in the past with other women they had brought to their apartment.

Just a few weeks ago, we also reported on two college basketball players from Oakland University that allegedly double-teamed a woman at a hotel in L.A. while the team was on the road to play UCLA.

We made some calls to a BUNCH of athletes (pro and collegiate) who all told us essentially the same thing -- teammates joining forces to have sex with women at the same time is EXTREMELY COMMON.

One source, who played football at a Big 10 school, tells us, "Running trains happens all the time, sharing girls one after the other."

We also spoke to an athlete who played in the MAC ... who says, "Team threesomes were a good bonding experience. I had a few, but it happened all the time with teammates."

One former college superstar put it another way -- "I used to f**k so many hos and after I was done with her, a b*tch will let everyone else up in her. I mean, of course!"

So, why is group sex so prevalent among college athletes?

As one player put it ... there were ALWAYS groupies offering to hook up with players at the same time. They loved being connected to the football team. And the guys would do it because they felt comfortable around each other and because it was available.

Most of the players we spoke with included this nugget as well -- the teammate group sex thing basically STOPS once you get to the pros.

As one source said, "Boy, I tell you ... them college hos better than the NFL hos."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports#ixzz2molRkHkX

Casher trying to take the heisman from JW? I knew he was dumb, but man

Back