Sniffing out wins
Wed went 9-13-0 -7.40
Thur went 8-9-2 +0.10
earlywk series went 6-2 +3.0
YTD +119.69U

Fri
902 Washington Nationals* -1½ -120 vs Miami Marlins x2
901 Miami Marlins/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -128 x1
u want see me play the -1½ rl very often but I like the Nats winning by by 4 or 5 here holding the marlins to 1 or less

904 Pittsburgh Pirates* -1½ -105 vs Colorado Rockies x2
903 Colorado Rockies/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 6 -183 x1
I think Liriano controls this game at home as he bounces back from his last start and the Pirates always give him run support

906 Philadelphia Phillies* +105 vs San Diego Padres x1
905 San Diego Padres/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -185 x half
Nola has looked pretty good every time I have seen him. Phillie putting runs on the board but not in love with the Over so small play

908 Milwaukee Brewers* -1 +122 vs Cincinnati Reds x half
907 Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -125 x1
Reds look awful, not that the BrewCrew hasnt but at home I expect a win over Cinci and there is no way i can play this under

910 Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -150 vs Chicago Cubs x1
909 Chicago Cubs/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7 -150 x1
I dont trust the Dodgers at all but sooner or later they have to start playing better,,,dont they????Cubs are 3-5 in last eight games with LA where the last four series games went under total. Chicago won six of last eight games (over 6-3 in last nine). Dodgers won last three games, allowing five runs and five of their last six stayed under. I prob should drop the Dodgers play, but....

911 St. Louis Cardinals* -107 vs San Francisco Giants x half
911 St. Louis Cardinals/San Francisco Giants* Under 7½ -162 x1
I thought last nite was the Giants game to win, I was wrong. I like both starters but keep the scoring under control and will play the better tm to win

Thinking about put in a parlay of 2 teams (Nationals RL + Pirates RL).
BOL on the rest of your action :shake:

914 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -153 vs Detroit Tigers x1
913 Detroit Tigers/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 9 -135 x1
Dickey is allowing a lot of runs but the Jays are putting up more

916 Cleveland Indians* -1 -106 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
915 Los Angeles Angels/Cleveland Indians* Under 7½ -110 x half
I have not capped either of these tm successively this season but I do like Salazar at home

Thinking about put in a parlay of 2 teams (Nationals RL + Pirates RL).
BOL on the rest of your action :shake:

just to look at the difference, While I prefer the -1RL almost always, in this case with the diference in payout I tend to agree...U may never hear me say that again :)
GL Met

1. 8/28/2015 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 902 Washington Nationals* -1½ -120 vs Miami Marlins
    A Conley - L Listed M Scherzer - R Listed
  2. 8/28/2015 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 904 Pittsburgh Pirates* -1½ -105 vs Colorado Rockies
    J Gray - R Listed F Liriano - L Listed
Risking 100 To Win 258

vrs

1. 8/28/2015 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 902 Washington Nationals* -1 -205 vs Miami Marlins
    A Conley - L Listed M Scherzer - R Listed
  2. 8/28/2015 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 904 Pittsburgh Pirates* -1 -182 vs Colorado Rockies
    J Gray - R Listed F Liriano - L Listed
Risking 100 To Win 131

918 Tampa Bay Rays* -108 vs Kansas City Royals for 1st 5 Innings, x1
917 Kansas City Royals/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 6 -170 x half
it hard not to go with the DevilRays at home But if Ramirez has to come out early I think KC win even though I dont like them on the rd so much of late.So the 1st is the play I think, and only a half on the Over

919 Baltimore Orioles* +120 vs Texas Rangers x half
919 Baltimore Orioles/Texas Rangers* Under 9 -150 x half
I dont like the O's on the rd period!! But Gausman has a 3.60 ERA his last 3 starts. He has 22 strike outs compared to only 3 walks his last 3 starts. Hamels is 0-2 with a 6.23 ERA in his two starts vs Baltimore. Texas is scoring only 3.4 runs per game their past 7 games overall.I am not in love with this play but this 'feeling' i have says play the O's

Wise, let me finish up the bases and I will go thru the FB games and see what i can come up with...I have put KC ML in some parlays so far with bases. Work is getting in the way of capping today

922 Chicago White Sox* +122 vs Seattle Mariners x1
921 Seattle Mariners/Chicago White Sox* Under 9 -140 x1
ok guys, I pulled this play out my ass, even with Danks going I think the wrong tm is favored.

RedSox/Mets ...yall help me on this one.
Owens is 2-1, 4.88 in his four starts (over 4-0).Harvey skipped his last start to keep his innings down and he is 3-0, 1.01 in his last five starts (over 4-2 in last six).Mets won their last seven games, scoring 73 runs and 10 of their last 11 games went over total. NY lost four of last six games with Boston- six of last nine series games stayed under total. Boston won four of last six games (over 7-2-1 in last ten). I think Ortiz is still ?? (NL park, no DH), Red Sox have a pathetic defensive infield. But the Sox still have some pride and some sentimental reasons to want to win

924 Minnesota Twins* +122 vs Houston Astros x half
923 Houston Astros/Minnesota Twins* Under 7½ -105 x half
I like both SP's and both tms...but Twins playing decent ball and at home to. I could go either way here but the Twins have won 6 of last 7 and hitting the ball well and it appears that Kazmir may actually be trending downward.

929 Oakland Athletics* -116 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x half
929 Oakland Athletics/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 7 -110 x1
I can make a case for either tm but Gray wins out. Both tms are playing to the Over of late

Not understanding the under in Minn so much and not being willing to bet Milwaukee under
Actually you may be right about the Milwaukee game

928 Atlanta Braves* +185 vs New York Yankees x1
927 New York Yankees/Atlanta Braves* Over 7 -125 x1
I wish I had my box seat and a couple of hundred cash for beer so I could sit back and enjoy this game at Turner...but I dont so I'll just sit back and root for my tm @ home. Perez actually looked a bit better last time out. This will be a testament of pride for the Braves being this kind of heavy dog @ home.Yankees are over valued being on the road and playing the Braves as a -200 favorite. Yankees are just 10-14 (-14.8 Units) against the money line as a favorite of -150 or more this season, 14-25 (-13.9 Units) against the money line with an on base percentage of .260 or worse over their last 3 games over the last 2 seasons. Atlanta is a solid money making 18-8 (+11.7 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss this season.

I'm looking to see if you have an opinion on the Titans game tonight. I'm looking at the total. GL

Guys - The Titans played on Sunday night and only had 1 full practice day this week. The starters have been told they will not play long tonight which is different from the usual 3rd game extended play. Look for KC to play starters into the 3rd Q.

I'm laying the 6.5 and see this one as being a game TN wants to end early and w/o injuries.

Not understanding the under in Minn so much and not being willing to bet Milwaukee under Actually you may be right about the Milwaukee game
tuck, I was hoping I could win them all tonite. With that thought in mine, I value pitching first of all, then defense, then hitting. I think both SP's have good games.Houston has the pitching edge ( Minn allows 0.8 runs per game more). Minnesota has the hitting edge (score 0.1 run per game more – almost negligible) Both D's bout even. So when I went to make the play, whats the score going to be? My self said it was a 4-3 game...hence the Under. Just wish I was always correct :) GL my friend

xnfl
252 Carolina Panthers* pk -120 vs New England Patriots x twenty littleones
251 New England Patriots/Carolina Panthers* Under 45 -115 x half
NC has looked decent and NE could care less except for the outcome of inflategate.

254 Kansas City Chiefs* -6 -110 vs Tennessee Titans x1
253 Tennessee Titans/Kansas City Chiefs* Under 41 -120 x half
Mariota looked much better in Week 2. Now lets see how he does on the road against the better defense.Trends favor the Big Guy Andy Ried and I'll ride those trends. Whisenhunt isn’t loving the idea of a dress rehearsal on a short week with so many players banged up, so he’s probably not going to have many of his starters play into the second half. Since Jason McCourty is now out for the rest of the preseason with a groin injury, the Titans are also getting a long look at their cornerback depth.

256 Jacksonville Jaguars* -128 vs Detroit Lions x half
255 Detroit Lions/Jacksonville Jaguars* Under 40 -110 x half
Stafford less than a half. Johnson unlikely to play here, he’s probably not going to play a full half either. Both Orlovsky and Moore have struggled in preseason, so Caldwell may utilize this game to come to a final decision between them.

xnfl
252 Carolina Panthers* pk -120 vs New England Patriots x twenty littleones
251 New England Patriots/Carolina Panthers* Under 45 -115 x half
NC has looked decent and NE could care less except for the outcome of inflategate.

254 Kansas City Chiefs* -6 -110 vs Tennessee Titans x1
253 Tennessee Titans/Kansas City Chiefs* Under 41 -120 x half
Mariota looked much better in Week 2. Now lets see how he does on the road against the better defense.Trends favor the Big Guy Andy Ried and I'll ride those trends. Whisenhunt isn’t loving the idea of a dress rehearsal on a short week with so many players banged up, so he’s probably not going to have many of his starters play into the second half. Since Jason McCourty is now out for the rest of the preseason with a groin injury, the Titans are also getting a long look at their cornerback depth.

256 Jacksonville Jaguars* -128 vs Detroit Lions x half
255 Detroit Lions/Jacksonville Jaguars* Under 40 -110 x half
Stafford less than a half. Johnson unlikely to play here, he’s probably not going to play a full half either. Both Orlovsky and Moore have struggled in preseason, so Caldwell may utilize this game to come to a final decision between them.

I like the unders in the nfl, and I hope your Braves kick the Yankees asses all series long...

:cheers3:

series
6906 PHI Phillies (3 Game Series)* +120 vs SDG Padres (3 Games Series) x1
6908 MIL Brewers (3 Game Series)* -165 vs CIN Reds (3 Game Series) x1

par
Nats/pit x1

6926 NY Mets (3 Game Series)* -260 vs BOS Red Sox (3 Game Series) x1
6928 ATL Braves (3 Game Series)* +200 vs NY Yankees (3 Game Series) x half

6918 TAM Rays (3 Game Series)* -105 vs KC Royals (3 Games Series) x half
6924 MIN Twins (3 Game Series)* +140 vs HOU Astros (3 Game Series) x half

6910 LA Dodgers (3 Game Series)* -145 vs CHI Cubs (3 Game Series) x1
6911 STL Cardinals (3 Game Series)* -135 vs SFO Giants (3 Game Series) x1

You are too easy to influence. I will have to have a conversation with Mr Wise then as the way things are going, I may be drinking more as time goes by - things kinda suck right now for me - nothing terrible but makes me wonder...I will be working all day tomorrow, Sunday and Monday then traveling to Allentown PA - I hope that hurricane curls east off the coast by then. I am getting a new car at some point as I am giving my car to my niece so one good thing! I'm looking at the GMC Terrain or Kia Sorento...so kind of excited - my car is a 2003 so it's time...

hope u get what u want and will enjoy. i looked at the Kia Sorento in a parking lot and the owner said he loved it, i was surprised how nice it was, i dint know Kia had come as far as they have with looks and what appeared to be quality

I know! I talked to a lady - her Kia Sorento looked brand new but like 5 years old and she loved the 100,000 warrenty...it's kinda sporty too. So I need to drive one. I drove a Terrain like 2300 miles to/from PA and I loved it. I wish I knew a GMC employee but not so lucky.

Back