Friday/Saturday Night NFLx IN-GAME

still watching dbacks/marlins, so yes

was supposed to go to Mill Ave tonight but plans fell through, this is borderline depressing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kWxDRRbfeY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not a Goose fan but will drink it, French vodkas in general I'm not a fan

Chopin
Belvedere
Ketel
even Svedka
and I like the taste of Smirnoff but it's a hangover in a bottle

No Absolut, Skyy, etc, they taste like shit

Had a gin n tonic while back in Cali with some exotic tree bark shavings in it. Off the chain.

you go to some nice places.

exotic tree carvings

you get a flower dropping in that shit too

I've got a little corn whiskey if anyone wants some. I tapped out after getting thru most of it.

Kentucky ran moonshine will make ya holler after a good night of boozin' too. Had some of that last weekend.

Shit's called Everclear Lightnin'

Twists ya but not my cup o tea

Was at a gas station down on border of basically KY/OH about two years ago. Literally coasted in there...get out, pump my gas....early evening....maybe 5PM. Guy with zero teeth comes up and says "Hey, come on over I got something' for ya". Told him nah I'm good....called me a pussy for not wanting to go to his shed and drink some moonshine he made.

Shit was given to me, buncha buds in the liquor distribution biz

Not good but packs a punch

I'd never been round the moonshine before so figure this was a lame intro, but we don't see eye to eye

Hated tequila til I moved here, now one of my faves

Gotta be 100% agave, prefer the anejos but like the repos. Silvers are just meant for shooting which I'm not much a fan of.

Got a buddy putting a care package together for me, I asked in order:

vodka
tequila
whiskey
rum
gin

NO flavored shit at all, if it doesn't work on the rocks I'm not interested. He sent me a text saying he got about 10 bottles and asked for a $20 donation. I'm sure for ALS.

I beat my dick 2 times already, may go for # 3 here in a few- Steed wanna watch on Skype?

I hope not but if she is she better take it all down-

I haven't blown a cock in some time- trying to stay straight-

SO YES or NO to the Skype? I am nice and tan too for you

Don't say I never asked then STEED-

Too late now, I have to go get dinner-

P.S. sext me later if your in the mood-

Dallas ran the first 20 plays tonight. Baltimore scored 14 points before Flacco saw the field. It's on the Niffel channel so i am sure others are watching this one. He has completed one pass and is probably done for the night. A 1-for-7 night for him, exactly one week after the Dallas defense went into the fourth quarter before San Diego threw an incomplete pass.

Baltimore should be very afraid about their future, with all this cap space tied up to a guy who caught lightning in a bottle and rode a very good defense to a Super Bowl two years ago

Gerald McCoy is a monster. That said, the Dolphin O-line is still a wreck. McCoy with a sack and forced fumber on Tannehill after splitting the gap between C and RG. Tampa offense was dormant early, but McCown, who has been subpar tonight, zinged one into Jackson for 6 to make the Fins pay.

Back