Friday/Saturday Night NFLx IN-GAME

28 is a good age where because are starting to make decent money and young enough to talk to a wide range of females

I've never been married but lived with an ex for 13 years, I guess that's common law in AZ but time was split between MO and AZ

Man I just wanna get hammered right now but want to be worth a shit tomorrow.

Decisions...

My hangovers are so bad now a days. Call me a pussy all you want, sometimes I'm comatose

I don't mix anything

Drink vodka on the rocks, tequilla rox, whiskey rox, even rum rox, no hangover if you pick the right stuff...zero and I'm 39

Beer is an auto hangover, only allow one night a week (softball nights) for beer

I'm actually thinking about giving up beer all together. Do Goose n Water and straight Fireball, etc.

Problem becomes beer pong, corn hole, etc.....

Yup if I mix it's soda water or just water, usually ice will do the trick

Fortunately I'm a sipper and not a shooter and drink a gallon of water/day

Big corn hole tournament coming up here at the Dbacks spring training facility in October, part of Octoberfest

My partner is a ringer but can't make it, forgot his anniversary was that weekend now I'm scrambling

Big corn hole tournament coming up here at the Dbacks spring training facility in October, part of Octoberfest

My partner is a ringer but can't make it, forgot his anniversary was that weekend now I'm scrambling

Gurv would love to be your partner

Back