Friday NBA Thoughts

Supersav said:
wow thank u jeff van gundy thank u sportsnut for ur support

No prob! Like I said your a good dude you deserve that....I wish I had an ounce of luck though...I capped my ass of on and had so many of these games down to every single xxxx and freakin oooooo but still managed bad luck! 3 fuckin totals Indy , Charlotte and Hous!

Duncan 4-13 and 6-11 from the Line....so soft its not funny...cant understand how a guy uses the glass on his jumper yet has no touch...Ming is so much better in the post...

patriotvinny said:
thx sportsnut, by the way merry christmas to you and to all here tonight....

thx vinny same to you and yours! Its just hard with these high totals...I like th erest for Pho combined with back end for Wash...to keep the pace uptempo..should be around that number low 220's to low 230's...out of that range would suprise me....

Thanks BetCrimes...chased NJ alittle fading the Lakers on a long road trip where they covered the 1st two ATS..hoping I get a nice soft line for the next LAL game.....

Better prop would have been arenas.. comin back to zona playin against a pg who plays no d.. ill say 42 before the game is over

abcs said:
Better prop would have been arenas.. comin back to zona playin against a pg who plays no d.. ill say 42 before the game is over

I had looked at Arenas and marion but when I went back the vigs were real high.....I rather pull the diamond in the rough..Marion @ 19 -115 over was what was staring me down.....

SportsNut said:
1st Quarter

Wiz +3.5 +119 (Small) ML +227 (Small)

I'll certainly be happy with this.....Arenas is now on of my fav players after that pullup Bomb.....I gottied and missed teh team total for Was ...damn.....

I'll take +3.46 for the 1st Quarter!!!actually it was +3.36..+1.09 on the ATS play not +119...

Oh yeah Bean....good call with that Minnesota Over....I thought it was gonna find a way to slide Under lbut I simply overthought it....What a bad call on the Wolves bounce back though...

That was another sharp play fading the suns first quater.. TONS of value on that moneyline.. I change my prediction arenas hits Fitty tonight

Second half in Portland.....

Under 93.5 -113 (Small)
Raptors +4 -111 (Medium)
ML+150 (Small)

My original plan was wait till halftime to play the Under and I jumped the gun!!

SportsNut said:
NCAAB....late nite..

Over 130 -128 Hawaii (large)

how strong u like that over sports? whats te -128 the juice? its -110 at thegreek

abcs said:
That was another sharp play fading the suns first quater.. TONS of value on that moneyline.. I change my prediction arenas hits Fitty tonight

Yeah I thought +3.5 was abit much...I like when a team plays the previous nite , easier to establish themselves IMo...+227 that was insane...but thank You...I did a few good things tonite...

You mean Fifty by half...right....

Supersav said:
how strong u like that over sports? whats te -128 the juice? its -110 at thegreek

I'll be honest havent seen either play yet ...I just bet what I feel are bad numbers in college( havent been able to catch up research wise)...based on what Hawaii guy said about the rainbow lineup change.....89 ppg last two and Nebraska in away/neutral court games has found no problem finding the 130's...if Hawaii or Neb catches 70 here I love my chances..

Outside of Oregon the Huskers have topped 70 points on the road...

how strong I like it ..... dont know really beacuse I dont have the feel to really say jump on it...just seems like a competitive game where one team should hit 70pts...not as strong as GT ....and I guess you never knwo with NEb invoolved maybe wait till half...??

abcs said:
Nash is limpin bro.. I like ur ml play even better now

Basically just a 1/2 unit(pays nearly 3)...but I wil certainly take it along with the 4 units on the spread and the 3 + I already cashed...

I rather him play I dont PHO to have some sort of rallying point / factor

Just taking a small shot...I told myself if we saw 120 + in the 1st H I would try the under...not many FT's and Suns shooting poorly from deep...hobbled Nash....

Seemed like the perfect storm to get to 122 and Arenas buzzer beater..so I couple mistakes and it is tough to duplicate..

SportsNut said:
Prop

Over 11 -110 DeShawn Stevenson (Medium) Win +2.00

He has 12 pts now with 20 minutes left in the game!! Cant say it was easy cause he is hit early 3rd Quarter but it hit before some others!

Diaw has 6 assists! oh well..

I spend so much time capping these damn sports it seems like every year I watch less and less sports....shitty , rainy, holiday Fri nite has afforded me the opportunity to watch some games.......and man is his a joy to watch...I especially loved wehn he pulled up with secs left in the 1st Quarter and smoothly sank a three!! he also cause have told Kobe to fuck off but he took the high road...

good Luck would be a scary asset for me...f'n just need one bucket and hit everything in the Toronto game...+4 , ML 2nd H , under , Under 2nd H...now all I can do is split! at best or get bent over and lose everything........

SportsNut said:
good Luck would be a scary asset for me...f'n just need one bucket and hit everything in the Toronto game...+4 , ML 2nd H , under , Under 2nd H...now all I can do is split! at best or get bent over and lose everything........
i got :moose: on the under too

Last edited by a moderator:
BetCrimes1984 said:
I'll be playing the Was ml as part of my chase to see in their [PHX] first loss. All the circumstances are right for the Wiz, they just gotta be interested, unlike their Den visit off the Laker win.

A big thanks from me to the :bow: Wizards

I should have dumped two dump trucks worth of dough on that one.....its so good its scary +11....gimme a break...

Everybody on OSU tommorow I like Florida at home -4 hope it goes down more

Supersav said:
Everybody on OSU tommorow I like Florida at home -4 hope it goes down more

Gonna wait till tmrw to even attempt to decipher College...see if I get into that means more hours wasted staring at a screen so I try to stay away and go with 5 minute capping....and a good memory...

Back