Friday NBA Thoughts

Let my updates my plays and leans before I comment / respond

Bobcats +3.5 +100 1st Half or +7 -107 {leans}
Over 192.5 -111 Charlotte (Large)

Warriors +4.5 -110 {lean)
Total had played U 198.5 -110 but took a beating getting OUT of it @ Over -127..looks like a bigger loss then it really is though since I am not playing hundreds or thousands a play...goes back to why its useless to get overly involved the nite before..

Nets -3 -105 {Lean}
Under 204 -110 New Jersey {Large}

Knicks +5.5 -108 (Large / trying for +6 though)ML +200
Under 196.5 -108 {Lean}

Hawks +2.5 -102 {Lean} +127 ML
Over 193.5 -119 Atl {Large}...now 192!

Wolves -5 -108 (XLarge)
Under 199 -103 {Lean}

Boston -2 -110 {lean}
Under 93 -101 1st Half {lean}

Memphis +3 -110 (Large) ML +125 (Small)
Over 179.5 -110 (Large)

Houston +8 -103 {Lean}
Over 181 -105 SA {Lean}

Kings +5 -107 (Medium) ML +175 (Value)
Over 214.5 Denver {lean}

Raptors +4 -110 (medium) ML +144 (Small)
Under 189 -108 Tor

Wizards +11 -103 {lean} ML +570
Over 229 Suns -105

No thoughts yet on Dallas and LAC....all my leans are fairly strong but doesnt mean I will play every single one.....could be a busy FRI nite folks..

BOL

- Charlotte minus the games they were without Knight and looked lost have scored at home 99 to Orl , 97 to Det , 100 Boston and so on...they have allowed 4 of 5 to score 100 and Utah basically scores 100+ away and even allows a 100 per away..with the 1st Half Bobcats seem to be fast starters and then fade...1st Q might be best as Tuck321 pointed out.....

-For me looking at GS cause ORL still hasnt righted the ship and to me -3 seems correct...GS undisciplined approad could be disasterous...so called Orlando inept offense...

-It seems NJ is slowy turning things around at home and LA in the midst of a long trip...where they have battled in the prior games...think that 4th Q in Minny was more a fluke then anything...Seems that LAL has started to play D allowing 94 ppg past 2 and NJ usually doesnt follow up consecutive high scoring affairs...

- With NY who is shorthanded at guard I just dont see why this would be higher then 3.5?? The Bulls have played well versus them but NY was inconsistent in those games...and now is playing much better...Chi is deep but they couldnt beat upa shorthanded NO squad and needed OT in ATL...

-With Indy and ATL I just dont see Indy playing well on the road at the moment...they have had there struggles in ATL and after a struggle to defeat Philly as long as ATL can close they should be okay....one huge concern is a team like ATL letting consecutive wins slip away come out FLAT as could be here....sort of a hangover effect.. have this at closer to a PK...would Indy by 8 or 9 at home or closer to -6....?? Played the total to early but Hawks have been scoring more with JJ back , WIllaims returning to form and so on...Indy plays little defense ....

- Well Minny cause as I explained due to the recent games I felt the line was soft......Wolves were -2 in Milw and lost by 4 shooting 52% ..they Bcks from trey were te equalizer...history sides with the home team especially in Minnesota. You have Minny off a bad 4th Q collapse athome and a MILW teamjust 4-10 away.....more like -6.5 / -5 here if you consider LA was +5/+5.5..Thinking Under despite both spots pointong to an overcause I played the Over on Sat at 191...now in Minny its 8 pts higher... .???

- Thinking about Boston but close call...really what better spot for Philly to get win then here? Hwoever Miller appears unlikely to suit up....so that leaves basically a thin team...competing in Dal and SA is much different then here. With Pierce OUT I would expect a focused effort from the C's. Where as Dallas and SA had no interest in playing such a bad team and even said the hardest part about playing theses games arethe mental aspect......thinking 1st H under even with Small lineups cause I figure they want to feed Jefferson early and you might see both sides struggle to make shots or you could see 100 at half....as they run and gun...

-I do not believe Memphis and NO are equal at this time....NO does a great job of competing but they fail to win games...as a fav you must win thegame and I am not sure with MEM visibly improving they can.....seems more like a PKem...and the Over well I think thats well documented with Satyr putting the ICING on my cake!

- have to think 8 is an overreaction to losing to Portland...this is tehgame HOU was thinking about....sorry but w/o Mac the Spurs are not 5 pts better! Maybe 3.5.....trying to get bettre then 8.5..based on history the UNDER is the way to go based on recent scoring performances its the OVER so let line movement decide I guess...

- I am sure people will be down on Sac but give Wash credit they shot lights out!! Denver should have AI but his 1st game....no familiarity with his teammates and cant see how they go from +3 to -5...if melo is worth 3 pts in the line then maybe AI is as well...that gets us to a PK..maybe shaded it to -1.5 being DEN won lastgame and Sac lost....so 5 way off!! watching the amount of defensive ability w/o Artest is scary! Kevin MArtin is a rising superstar and should have another huge game...

- Well dove in with Tor for a few reasons..revenge as a 7.5 pt fav , both playing well recently and only the 2nd time Port is favored this season...had this at about -2...an under because Blazers outside of 1 game appear to be making a defensive effort ....

- Well me and AUSTIN have gone back and forth on this game. I simply dont see why fatigue will be a major issue and why one extra day off makes that big a deal for Pho...for me its about Lines...11 pts..?? your telling me this improving Wiz team is a couple points better then a shorthanded Tor squad..?? Suns had a huge run in that game and it finished close to the number ...also Suns as big favs have not performed well.....Wash has a legit shot to win SU.....I think winning in SAC was a great precursor.. seems like defebne will be an afterthought but nearly 230 never seems like value....

-Really unsure ifI even look at dallas with a gimpy Diggler and awful LAC , heartless squad...

Last edited:
I just read the editoral at Covers on bookmaking.......did people actually not believe there was a true line and a pusblished line factoring public perception in...???

I have seen many conflicting plays on the board today, more so than any other time I can remember. SN, why are you on Rockets/Spurs OVER? And the Hawks and Pacers' spreads?

We've got alot that we agree on tonight which makes me more confident. You still like the Under in Orlando? I think it's a great play as Orlando doesn't have an offense at the moment and they seem to hold everybody down at home.

With NY who is shorthanded at guard I just dont see why this would be higher then 3.5?? The Bulls have played well versus them but NY was inconsistent in those games...and now is playing much better...Chi is deep but they couldnt beat upa shorthanded NO squad and needed OT in ATL...

I had similar thoughts to what your saying about this game. Something seems a bit off by the line for sure. Bulls were favored by 2 in their previous trip to MSG and have since won 12 of 13 since then. Only 3 of the games were on the road and they won all three, but failed to cover small chalk in two of them. Unfortunately the one they did cover was against the Knicks. Bulls have been failing to cover as small favs for the last week and I wouldn't be suprised to see them do the same in this game. I'd play the Knicks at +6, not so sure about 5.5.

Goopster24 said:
I have seen many conflicting plays on the board today, more so than any other time I can remember. SN, why are you on Rockets/Spurs OVER? And the Hawks and Pacers' spreads?

Why leaning towards Atlanta...

<LI class=morecool>Pacers are 0-4 ATS in the last 4 meetings. <LI class=morecool>Underdog is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.<LI class=morecool>Hawks are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record<LI class=morecool>Pacers are 17-35 ATS in their last 52 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game
Indy 6-10 away v Atl 4-7 home(0-1 without JJ though)
So in that 4-6 record is 3 losses in OT , 1 buzzer beater loss by Milw , 1 20 pt 4th Q collapse to Utah and falling apart in the 4th Q to Cavs..

From my standpoint I want to see validity of a line..if Cle and Chi are 3.5 in ATL then Indy IMo is somewhere around 2.5 or 3 pts worse then those teams..which puts this as closer to PK -1 for Indy...

There is a history of IND struggling in ATL and IMO Indy is struggling on the road....5 straight losses away and a somewhat narrow win vs a shorthanded slumping PHI squad...I am concerned about ATLs psyche atthis point after 2 huge 4th Q collapses....the flip is JJ getting his legs back , Marvin Willaims continuing to round into form , Childress appears to be getting back here and Lue is questionable...all the injuries have created some depth...

basically I just dont see concistency from Indy in its level ofbasketball from home to away games..they have beaten Charlotte , NYK , Portland , Philly all whne they were slumping and defeated Milw and GS with late sots by 2 points....ATL is actually playing well but not closing......

With Hous / Sa total......people like the UNDER for 1 reason past history. Houston thanks ato a awful effort closing the 2nd Q in port saw a 5 game OVER streak end...During that streak it allowed 102 to 112 pts...does that seem like Houston Rocket grind it out basketball?? Now in the 1st meeting early on the score was 56-43 Hou at half but they scored 9 pts in the 4 th !! The total was 177 and fell on 176 thanks to a 30 pt 4th quarter so to me that was the beginning of the end for the low scoring Under trend...in the series...

The Spurs past 2 at home have allowed 98 to Memphis and Philly not exactly offensive juggernauts...now they did only 82 to Minny(and LAC) who went absouletly Ice cold in the 2nd Half which could happen so maybe a 1stH Over is the best avenue???

The last 6 home for SA 100 , 129 , 111 , 95 , 103 ,105...basically they have rarely scored less then 100 and only one occassion teh home opener less then 92...SA is not known for getting to the line but in Macs absence they are sending teams to the line just shy of 29 times a game!!!

Houston has only a handful of road games where the team wasnt in the 90's or above 100...Char 62 , Miami 72 , Memphis 80 ...but above 100...Utah 107 , Det 104 , Pho 102 , Wiz 109 , GS 109 , 112 LAL , 103 LAC..in 15 away games...

While this could take on the old approach I think SA for the most part is doing what DET did an open up the offense(Ginobali has resurrected it since his return as well..)So I see the points about how they tend to play previously but I think the 1st meeting was an indiction those days are gone...I could be wrong but 146 pts after 3 quarters I would feel safe this game sees 181++

Now yesterday alot people pointed to the DET - Cavs history but there is one huge glaring difference and that is the total opened ay 180 and closed at 185.... here not the same flood of money predicting an over....185 atthe endof the day was to high for that game....dont see 181 as high for this ......

Props....Okay everyone is starting to post some real gems here...

Interesting possibilty Over 11 -108 DeShawn Stevenson...

past 11 he has scored 11 or better 8 times and 7 straight away...

Like the way he attacked the hoop last nite and with bto b he could get a few more minutes and naturally there should be alot of scoring...

SportsNut said:
Props....Okay everyone is starting to post some real gems here...

Interesting possibilty Over 11 -108 DeShawn Stevenson...

past 11 he has scored 11 or better 8 times and 7 straight away...

Like the way he attacked the hoop last nite and with bto b he could get a few more minutes and naturally there should be alot of scoring...

How about Diaw and the 12 points scored. He's scored 12 or more in 8 straight. Juice is ugly at -138 though.

Orlando Under??? You have anything to say to weaken my stance on that under?

<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR id=ignore_a0><TD colSpan=3>NBA General Props: NBA General Props - 12-22-2006

</TD></TR><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b0><TD width="15%">Fri 12/22</TD><TD colSpan=2>Most points scored by any team</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>1001 Over</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">124.5 points -126</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>1002 Under</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">124.5 points +110</TD></TR><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b1><TD width="15%">Fri 12/22</TD><TD colSpan=2>Fewest points scored by any team</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>1003 Over</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">79.5 points +134</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>1004 Under</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">79.5 points -150</TD></TR><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b2><TD width="15%">Fri 12/22</TD><TD colSpan=2>Most points in any game(both teams combined)</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>1005 Over</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">234.5 points +103</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>1006 Under</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">234.5 points -119</TD></TR><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b3><TD width="15%">Fri 12/22</TD><TD colSpan=2>Fewest points in any game (both teams combined)</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>1007 Over</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">171.5 points +119</TD></TR><TR class=hiliteRow><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>1008 Under</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">171.5 points -135</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sort of interesting how they are shaded viggorish wise...seems they are banking on a game below 171.5 and there is a total below 180. They Under 234.5 doesnt leave much room for the Wiz total so a high scoring 1st Half might mean play the 2nd H under...Same goes from teh Under 79.5..-150...someone is laying a costly egg in one of my overs..??

JPicks said:
How about Diaw and the 12 points scored. He's scored 12 or more in 8 straight. Juice is ugly at -138 though.

Orlando Under??? You have anything to say to weaken my stance on that under?

Was actually debating the Over 4.5 assists for Diaw...I just tend to get involved when there are thin cards probably not the best idea to start chasing player props tonite with 8 kabillion games....

With the ORL Under I thought 196 was correct but for someone to bang it up to 201 so quickly I have to think I miscalculated...Why would anyone being on this over with 11 straight to the under for ORL @ Home????. Feel like I missed something here with the market supporting 201....before last years 2 late matchups which are similiar to these lineups this was a huge OVER play...Magic usually around 109 at home in the series.....LAst years meeting in Orl was a 197 total and 195 final output so maybe I was simply off...Looking back ...Pho for example I always see GS and Suns get similiar totals in similiar situations (IE: if they both were @ Orl they number would close..) well 209.5 when Pho came to town.....It came up short cause ORL disappeared in the 2nd half and Suns just letup in the 4th Quarter....85 points after 3 quarters...so maybe you can control tempo in Orlando....would seem with a long trip this game could see both in teh 100's..

I think if you want to take an UNDER here seriously look at the Suns game.....Orl was 11 of 21 from the FT line..?? Suns only 4-16 frm three and all that still the game saw 192 points...

Actually might have to entertain 1st Q overs and 1st H overs maybe some team totals...

Yeah lets say linesmakers arent stupid...

1st quarter Over 52 -116
1st Half over 104 -101

Hmmm....might have to dive in , they are shaded for a reason..

Think I will be biting on that 1st Q over 52 now -111 in Orlando ...as well as some Over plays in that game....due to backchecking JPicks help me open my eyes to somethings I missed...

More importantly Over 90 -117 Houston & SA but this also should get cheaper.......XMas came early for Under backers in Cleveland yesterday cause they relied on past trends and ' lucked out' when the line moved up 5 points....wont happen here in SA IMO....they will push this line down cause all those trend players will see value in the under.....just my take....

Alright gonna walk away shortly after I go over a few things MORE. Then I will go work on my fake tan and probably hit the mall...sound more like a 13 yer old girl then a 32 year old man(lol)! but seriously be back in a bit...start finalizing this MONSTER card.....

SportsNut said:
Think I will be biting on that 1st Q over 52 now -111 in Orlando ...as well as some Over plays in that game....due to backchecking JPicks help me open my eyes to somethings I missed...

I wasn't hoping you'd see things that are opposite of my thoughts, but at least I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I just may have to lay off the entire game. The Magic haven't scored 90 points in 9 straight games. That's pathetic. Tough call.

Like the over Bucks/Minne 199. I like any Bucks game below 200. Bucks like to run and have guys who can shoot 3's , if missed can lead to easy points from the defensive team. So if they hit thats good and if they miss could be good also, ricky davis and mike james can get some easy buckets,on the other side, milw. defense is bad, minne, players probably thinking they can get easy looks at the basket, (they just need to make them) ..

Beanbag said:
Like the over Bucks/Minne 199. I like any Bucks game below 200. Bucks like to run and have guys who can shoot 3's , if missed can lead to easy points from the defensive team. So if they hit thats good and if they miss could be good also, ricky davis and mike james can get some easy buckets,on the other side, milw. defense is bad, minne, players probably thinking they can get easy looks at the basket, (they just need to make them) ..

walking out the door...from a value standpoint I think thsi game lost alot of value(the total)...since it was only 191 in Milw which I had the over...so I dont want to go back to the well here at a worse price...Since I think Minny wins and covers I could see this as the perfect example of 102 -93 game...think above that 196 mark it loses value...I simply dont expect Milw to make this a game...

I agree with your thoughts just think this a situation where it falls short for milw...I am think Minny needs 105 + to get this above 200.....

JPicks said:
I wasn't hoping you'd see things that are opposite of my thoughts, but at least I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I just may have to lay off the entire game. The Magic haven't scored 90 points in 9 straight games. That's pathetic. Tough call.

First thing Thanks Duy and GL bro!

See I agreed at intially glance with your thoughts...but once I saw 198.5 over -125 I washed out cause I knew the line was about to explode...

Anyway I think you have to take into account alot of ORL opponents....then notice there defensive ppg is slipping lately...like I said if you want to get a handle for this game you really have to look at what PHO did in Orl cause GS is going to try and do the same things.. and numbers wise is gonna have the same totals...woul dchck on Ellis status as well...

The O has been pathetic but who better to improve against?? Will chat before tip...

- Well me and AUSTIN have gone back and forth on this game. I simply dont see why fatigue will be a major issue and why one extra day off makes that big a deal for Pho...for me its about Lines...11 pts..?? your telling me this improving Wiz team is a couple points better then a shorthanded Tor squad..?? Suns had a huge run in that game and it finished close to the number ...also Suns as big favs have not performed well.....Wash has a legit shot to win SU.....I think winning in SAC was a great precursor.. seems like defebne will be an afterthought but nearly 230 never seems like value....

At 11 its no touch on Phx for me, I can see why someone would play Washington getting 11 points. Good Luck Nut

pacers/hawks total still dropping...i took it at over 192 and its at 190.5
wonder if this is good or bad

Just walked in basically so playing catchup.....

Bobcats +3.5 +105 1st Half (Medium) Win +2.00 ML +196 (value)+0.49
1st Q ML +148 (Small)Win +1.48
Over 192.5 -111 Charlotte (Large)
Under 47.5 -103 1st Quarter(Small) Win +1.00

Warriors +5 -110 {Medium) +4.5 -110 (Small) ML +170 (Value)
Total had played U 198.5 -110 but took a beating getting OUT of it @ Over -127..looks like a bigger loss then it really is though since I am not playing hundreds or thousands a play...goes back to why its useless to get overly involved the nite before..
Over 52 -103 1st Quarter (Medium)Win +2.00
Over 103.5 -103 1st half (Small) Loss -1.03
Over 200 +100 (Small)

Nets -3 -105 {Small}
Under 204 -110 New Jersey {Large}

Knicks +6.5 -115 (Large ) ML +204(Value)
Under 196.5 -108 {Lean}

Hawks +3.5 -110 {Large} +148 ML (Value)
Over 193.5 -119 Atl {Large}...now 190! I am fine with that..

Wolves -5 -108 (XLarge) -6 -110 (Medium)
Under 199 -103 {Lean}
Under 100 +106 1st Half (Small)

Boston -2 -110 {lean}
Under 93 -101 1st Half {Small}
Over 188 -105 (Medium)

Over 179.5 -110 (Large)
Over 88.5 -108 Mem team (Medium)

Houston +8 -103 {Lean}
Houston +5 -110 (Medium) +160 (Value)
Over 181 -105 SA {Medium}
Over 90.5 -103 1st Half (Medium)

Kings +5 -107 (Medium) ML +175 (Value) & +3.5 -110 (Small)
Over 214.5 Denver {lean}

Raptors +4 -110 (medium) ML +144 (Small)
Under 189 -108 Tor (lean)

Wizards +11 -110 {Large} ML +570(value)
Over 229 Suns -105 (lean)

This is 100% correct! had a typo or two!

Last edited:
Add:

Over 188 -108 Boston ( Medium)

Changed my mind some but the Under seems so logical but reality points to small ball

ontime23 said:
what about utah -7.5 2nd h

Was thinking about that...

To be honest I have to think they make a run to getback in this game....but I did hit Char 1st Q ML , Char +3.5 1st H and a small 1st H ML play....so I dont feel the need to get involved....though I went back to the well with the Over......

Primo and Wallace have 3 fouls each and with May out that could be key....

I would gamble on them getting back into the game would you have taken then +13 to start ?? Only knock is Utah plays tmrw so if they dont make a dent do they call of the dogs

abcs said:
That was a sharp play on tech second half.. are u watchin the game?

Actually I am not...I know your the resident SEC guru...

Basically I had those plays circled and just didnt get a chance to play them @ 7 when I was scrambling to shore up my NBA plays...Si I was just hoping to get GT around the same as the real line...

Well I got the crappy line on the ATL over and the line move down was odd so a little hedge...

Under 95.5 -121 (Small) ATL

Nets -3.5 +110 (Small)

Joke they dont crack 90 pts in the 1st Half in SA...fucking Bonzi missing FT's , Spurs miss 2 easy layups and the no call when yao goes to the floor!

2nd H Over 92 +102 (Med )

Wow nut nevermind.. i thought it did, didnt realize the game wasnt over, now well sit back and pray the moose doesnt get ya

I had a feeling that was gonna happen In ATL.....

The Spurs stink....Ft shooting and easy layups are about the only thing helping the Under...

how does Howard miss that pump fake..??

abcs said:
Wow nut nevermind.. i thought it did, didnt realize the game wasnt over, now well sit back and pray the moose doesnt get ya

I loved that play....rarely was it doubt the final 15 minutes...thanks for the cheering section!

Man if the Rockets game doesnt go over some people in this world are just flat lucky and I am not one of them....

SportsNut said:
Bobcats +3.5 +105 1st Half (Medium) Win +2.00 ML +196 (value)+0.49
1st Q ML +148 (Small)Win +1.48
Over 192.5 -111 Charlotte (Large) Loss -4.44 (3 damn points Utah!!)
Under 47.5 -103 1st Quarter(Small) Win +1.00
(+0.53)

Warriors +5 -110 {Medium)Win +2.00
+4.5 -110 (Small) Win +1.00 ML +170 (Value)+0.25
Over 52 -103 1st Quarter (Medium)Win +2.00
Over 103.5 -103 1st half (Small) Loss -1.03
Over 200 +100 (Small) Win +1.00
(+5.22)

Nets -3 -105 {Small} Loss -1.05
Under 204 -110 New Jersey {Large} Win +4.00
(+2.95)

Knicks +6.5 -115 (Large ) Win +4.00 ML +204(Value) +1.02
Under 196.5 -108 {Lean} would have cashed 195
(+5.02)

Hawks +3.5 -110 {Large} +148 ML (Value) Loss -4.90
Over 193.5 -119 Atl {Large} -4.76 acted 2 early!
(-9.66)

Wolves -5 -108 (XLarge) -6 -110 (Medium)
Under 199 -103 {Lean}
Under 100 +106 1st Half (Small) L -1.00
(-8.60)

Boston -2 -110 {lean}
Under 93 -101 1st Half {Small} Win +1.00
Over 188 -105 (Medium) Loss -2.10
(-1.10)

Over 179.5 -110 (Large) Win +4.00
Over 88.5 -108 Mem team (Medium)Win +2.00
(+5.00)

Houston +8 -103 {Lean}
Houston +5 -110 (Medium)Win +2.00 +160 (Value)+0.40
Over 181 -105 SA {Medium} Loss -2.10
Over 90.5 -103 1st Half (Medium)Loss -2.06
(-1.76)

Kings +5 -107 (Medium) Win +2.00 ML +175 (Value) +.46 & +3.5 -110 (Small)Win +1.00
Over 214.5 Denver {lean}
(+3.46)

Raptors +4 -110 (medium)Wion +2.00 ML +144 (Small)+1.44 & +4 -110 (Small)Win +1.00
Under 189.5 -108 Tor (lLarge)-4.32
(+0.12)

Wizards +11 -110 {Large} +4.00 ML +570(value)+2.85
Over 229 Suns -105 (lean)passing
(+6.85)

2nd Half NBA

Over 100 -120 Charlotte & Utah (Small)Win +1.00
Over 98 +110 GS & Orl (Medium) Win +2.20
Under 95.5 -121 (Small) ATL WIn +1.00
Nets -3.5 +110 (Small) Loss -100
Over 92 +102 Hou (Med ) Loss -2.00

GaTech PK -130 (XL) Win +5.00
Under 73 -116 Kentucky (Med) L -2.26
Over 130 - 128 Hawaii ( Large)

Need 13 pts to go over with 4 minutes and SA quits....gee thanks you fucking p---y!<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Last edited:
any thoughts on suns -3.5 1Q

i cant believe indy and atl, once again. 190... maybe if indy hit some FT's or if they hit a couple of shots in the 4th it wouldve gone over... shouldve gone over

I have ZERO love for the Suns tonite...lil shady line but I dont care...Wash is playing way to good to catch this number...Suns were stranded in DEN as well....actually would much rather take Wiz and the Wiz ML 1st Q....

I think I am about 7 pts from being up 30 units or so.....

Now I hope NJ lays down cause OT fucks me

what do u mean u hit most of ur other plays u dont need that over me i need that under lol

Never bet against the mamba.. Cant wait til he fucks up wade on christmas

Supersav said:
what do u mean u hit moist of ur other plays u dont need that over me i need that under lol

Personally the game has NO business going Under... Most people cited the previosu meetings and I think is simply guessing( dont like seeing bad capping rewarded...) If SA hits about half the easy shots this game is close to 200 at the end...instead the Spurs are playing like absolute dog shit and defense has nothing to do with it....but hey thats life....

Just like Jon Barry said ....this is suprising everyone is hiting...no its not its been like this awhile....

it just pisses me off to no end .....

I like you Super I almost rooting for you! BOL

SportsNut said:
I have ZERO love for the Suns tonite

I'll be playing the Was ml as part of my chase to see in their first loss. All the circumstances are right for the Wiz, they just gotta be interested, unlike their Den visit off the Laker win.

btw, nice hit on that Jersey Under. Those early 3's going down in the 4th had me going for a bit.

vinny ~ No way I take an Under in that game.....thats just one of those totals I stay away from ....Suns on a big under run but this would be the team to break that run.....

Back