Friday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
You would think this be a pretty tough game for the cubs, DH today in redic heat then back home for a early day gm. Not sure I really want to back fish against a lhp capable of fanning a bunch tho? Maybe a Ff under?

I played:

Steele ov 4.5 k’s. I don’t like this spot at all for the cubs but I dunno if it will effect their pitcher much: it crazy to me he needs less to cash than minor vs the k heavy fish who struggle mightily vs lhp.

Kluber ov 4.5 k’s. Tigers went from a team who wasn’t heavy strikeout to having the most k’s in the league since the asb. I don’t see why Kluber has much trouble getting 5.

Cease ov 7.5 k’s. Big number but rangers fan a lot and he can punch dd when he on.

Pirates Ff ml. On a little win streak thanks to the demoralized brewers, I’m a big keller fan so thought getting plus money for him to out pitch Kremer (who hasn’t been good the last month) thru 5 was worth a shot.

Cards Ff tt over 1.5. Im just not a huge buyer on Cortes and think cards will be able to hit him. All I need a bloop and a blast to cash, doesn’t seem like that big a ask!!

I kinda like fish with the plus money but didn’t play them. As I mentioned last night seems like a tough spot for the cubs after losing 2 tough games in stl played in hot humid conditions then having to go home and play a day game today. Didn’t love fish pitcher fresh off il and never like fish vs lhp the reason I passed but I do think they the right side getting around +130.

Steele cashes his k’s in 2 innings, lol, can’t believe they came w that soft ass number!

Ha Steele w/5 k's thru 2. Took him over 6.5 +130 after the 1st so don't slow down. Also took the o4.5/Fish ML parlay at +320 with a free bet. The odd pull for one pitcher but also for the other team. Figure if he gets over the 6.5 k's it'll be tough to go more than 6 innings so give me 3 innings of the bullpen please!

Framber Valdez o4.5 seemed low to me. Might have been a sucker bet but had to play it. Berrios has been cashing for me pretty regularly as well at o4.5.

Framber Valdez o4.5 seemed low to me. Might have been a sucker bet but had to play it. Berrios has been cashing for me pretty regularly as well at o4.5.

It is low for him, I don’t love playing guys against tribe, they make a lot of contact. Last time he faced them he pitched 7 innings but only fanned 4.

Ha Steele w/5 k's thru 2. Took him over 6.5 +130 after the 1st so don't slow down. Also took the o4.5/Fish ML parlay at +320 with a free bet. The odd pull for one pitcher but also for the other team. Figure if he gets over the 6.5 k's it'll be tough to go more than 6 innings so give me 3 innings of the bullpen please!

I thought they shoulda came w 6.5 before game: dunno what world they set minor 5.5 against fish few days ago, his garbage ass fans 6 and they set steele at 4.5? Crazy, I thought we wernt gonna get any more these good numbers w lhp vs fish when I saw minor’s total.

Reactions: KJ
I thought they shoulda came w 6.5 before game: dunno what world they set minor 5.5 against fish few days ago, his garbage ass fans 6 and they set steele at 4.5? Crazy, I thought we wernt gonna get any more these good numbers w lhp vs fish when I saw minor’s total.
Crazy k numbers for both pitchers. Was so close to doing Fish +1.5/under parlay too but didn't pull the trigger. Need them to win now.

Crazy k numbers for both pitchers. Was so close to doing Fish +1.5/under parlay too but didn't pull the trigger. Need them to win now.

If they would let ya do Ff w it I woulda played the under with the k prop, I didht expect cubs to score any runs fresh off the DH here in stl yesterday but I don’t like full gm unders w crappy pens.

I’ve never seen a banner like that over a post, they put slappy in his place, go to the tennis forum and tell them bout your man crush on kyrgos! We don’t wanna hear it here! Lmao

I’ve never seen a banner like that over a post, they put slappy in his place, go to the tennis forum and tell them bout your man crush on kyrgos! We don’t wanna hear it here! Lmao
It was a sarcastic post when I said I liked him at -1300 or whatever it was

Hit a nice one today, digging through this thread now then checking the lines for tonight's games now

They were just saying the umpire missed 16 calls yesterday on the Texas/Chi Sox broadcast

Figured you'd find this interesting @2daBank , I don't even know who won

Back