Friday Discussion Thread

Gibson not exactly a strikeout pitcher but he has moments and it will be tempting to keep picking on snakes.

Wtf they gonna make Sevi k number vs cubs? 8.5?

Be interested to hopefully get berrios over out total if 6 innings cashes.

Same thing w Otto vs cws, he should get a fairly low number (15.5 or 16.5) and he probably won’t have any problems going 6 innings vs this lineup.

If they keep Lopez at 5.5 k’s cause Stros lineup it be really tough not to play the over.

I don’t think cards should be favs in that pitching matchup but it have to be 1st 5, don’t want reds pen.

Dare I go after halo’s again w a guy who hasn’t pitched in a month?

Kuhl could def go deeper than his out total vs pads.

Those all just my 1st thoughts; hockey has me too pissed off to cap these tonight: no day games anyways so I’ll worry bout monyana.

Should milw really be laying that number? The way their offense has hit the skids I’d expect Feddie will do just fine even tho I never liked him: Have to try and figure out what nats can get off Ashby but not tonight.

Super torn on the snakes/Phillies at 1st glance. Like gallen a lot but Phillies finally playing like the team I thought they could be. You would think Gibson will be pretty good vs snakes and Phils offense hot. As tempted I always am to look at Gallen as a dog Phillies might actually be cheap here. Especially if you believe they a contender like I do. Lol. Could be a winning streak to ride but it has come against 2 teams in awful slumps: snakes not any better tho!!

McKenzie outs is gonna be high, I’d guess they make him at least 18.5-19.5 but if it plus money might be one to play against A’s offense. He been going 7 innings Every damn start lately!

Obviously I had to play Sevi k prop ov 6.5 at -135, I expected a 7.5 at least and even said they coulda hung a 8.5! so they hang a 6.5 I’m gonna fire.

They didn’t have a berrios out total as of yet, I considered his over k’s but I really prefer the outs here long as 6 innings cashes which I suspect it will, if they even give us the number! I’ll go back or have someone else put that in for me if it pops, think it worth it.

When I looked closer at Otto I did not love he on 5 days rest where he been much worse than 4 in his short career, that said they came with the lowest of what I expected for his out total at 15.5 and only -110 to over. I think matchup takes front seat above his struggles on 5 days even tho it does worry me since walks often his biggest issue. Still think it worth a play and made it, just for less than I would have if he was on 4 it woulda been pound town!!

Pablo Lopez ov 5.5 k’s at +125. There no way I could resist my dude at this price!! He on his better rest day and his change up a great weapon to have vs Stros lefties. Him vs Yordan Alvarez is must watch if you a baseball fan imo!! He has gotten better every year vs lefties as you would expect w that change and we know how incredible Alvarez is! Imo dude turning into one the best hitters in the game, not sure anyone should strike more fear from the left side right now? If I ever decide to play hitter props he would be on my list a lot! Not against Lopez, not saying he won’t get him, I’d just look for much easier matchups.

Kuhl ov 15.5 outs -115., feel like they came short here even more so than Otto (only cause otto been so much worse on 5 days). Not worried bout his poor numbers against pads since those bad starts mostly came in venues that wernt petco which I still think a friendly pitcher park despite them moving walls in several times! Pads offense has gotten on a bit of a roll so maybe that a small concern but think he be capable of eating some innings here and at least getting into the 5th which all we really need.

That all the props I played as of now: decided to stay away from cards game cause we have chance of showers around game time and several hours after. Dunno if there be a delay or if we get any rain at all but I’m avoiding everything w potential weather issues I can after being hosed by weather a few times this past week!

Damn. They made Berrios out total 18.5., McKenzie the same, I def prefer McKenzie to him at that number. I just watched McKenzie open +110 and go to +105 then +100 real fast. Honestly think he a good 1 to get on as he eats the hell out of innings and don’t think Oakland lineup has the ability to run his pitch count up. Of course he on his worst days rest, dunno why the hell teams don’t make a better effort to get guys to pitch when they most effective? I understand it sometimes unavoidable but far too often we see guys continually starting on the day they historically their worst. For all the analytics they live by you would think something this simple would be a point of emphasis! Sometimes it not a big deal but some guys have a vast and clear history of performing much better or worse on certain amount of time between starts, why that true I have no clue but don’t think that means it any less a real thing. This another game where I think matchup is more a plus than days rest a negative, he did just go 7 innings on 5 against O’s even tho he gave up 5 runs.

Man, there are a lot of playable out totals today! With the way milw offense struggling right now ya gotta like Fedde chances of pitching well into the 5th. As mentioned im not a fan of this guy but I think yadi could possibly go 4-5 innings vs brewers right now! Just throw strikes and they will get themselves out!! That can sometimes be a issue for Fedde but lately he hasn’t been walking nearly as many he was earlier in season.

So I went back and played McKenzie ov18.5 outs +105.

I feel like I’m terrible at mlb favs, maybe not terrible but seem to not really hit them at any better clip than dogs over the years which makes no sense and makes them not worth playing much, but I really like Phillies tonight. Obviously I thought they were gonna be much better than they been seeing how I took them 30-1 to win WS at beginning the year, lol. not sure I really thought they win it all but def thought they were a playoff team and anything can happen once ya In so 30-1 seemed like good value.

Since they fired Girardi Philly been looking way more like the team I thought we would see, deep and dangerous lineup and some real good starting pitchers along w a improved pen! I dunno if the terrible defense has been any better and that still a problem but I think they keep up this streak they on against the snakes. It tough for me to go against Gallen but I also think he what giving Philly some value tonight. Imo their lineup good enough to do some damage vs any pitcher, especially while they hot, on the other side I like Gibson vs the struggling snakes offense. I’d expect he has no problems clearing his out total by going at least 6 innings, problem is the price for over was a redic -180 so rather just play Philly.

Being greedy and not wanting to lay the juice on Philly I made them a 2 team parlay with the Yankees, they huge favs which I almost never play! Maybe the price justified, it is a huge mismatch with the starting pitchers, pen, and lineups but it still baseball where it tough to justify this kind of line cause the daily results are so random! Had I not already bet Sevi k prop over I most likely woulda used that instead of yanks ml. Could have laid the -1.5 but feel like that is being excessively greedy in a parlay so yanks/Phillies 2 teamer +140 is where I’m at on sides.

Didn’t even cross my mind till I saw @Bear playing this but sure wish I woulda played yanks team total over opposed to laying all the juice on them to win even if it was in a parlay,, woulda paid way better this way! I think they smash minor.

Sevi k prop was as easy as expected! Still can’t believe they made that 6.5. He went over the damn 8.5 I expected they coulda came with!

What just happened w Lopez? He ons strikeout away pitching in 5th inning, pitch count fine, and all a sudden he out the game? He get hurt or something? There no way they just yanked him at 78 pitches in middle a inning, I figured he was gonna pitch at least 6 innings and prob into 7th w way fish let their guys go. Ain’t this a bitch.

There no way they just decided to take him out cause a Brantley single, some teams maybe but fish don’t baby their pitchers like other sorry ass wussy teams.

Ain’t that a bitch. Got a liner hit off his wrist, he wanted to stay in game but they pulled him anyways. In shocking news I was 1 strikeout away from a 5 teamer and a 6 teamer if Kuhl gets 16 outs! Un fucking real the shitty luck I have with last play in these parlays. Shit crazy.

Back