Friday August 2nd MLB Discussion

It is a bit juicy and they only will get 24 outs to use it but boy that Rangers TT is tempting.
One of my queries uses how many wins the opposition has had in their last 10 games I.e. how well a team has been playing their past 10 games. This is the 1st start for Alexander in which he is facing a team that has not won 5 or more in their last 10. It’s one of the reasons I’m backing the Tigers today as finally Alexander faces a team that has not been playing particularly well. Could be something. Could be nothing . We’ll see.

Ump might make a big difference in the Cubs game but Quintana on 4 days rest is clearly better so I would have to lean there

According to Action Network Tumpane is ump 6 innings with Davies no runs Quintana 2-0 3.38 18 innings so I quess you take Cubs

One of my queries uses how many wins the opposition has had in their last 10 games I.e. how well a team has been playing their past 10 games. This is the 1st start for Alexander in which he is facing a team that has not won 5 or more in their last 10. It’s one of the reasons I’m backing the Tigers today as finally Alexander faces a team that has not been playing particularly well. Could be something. Could be nothing . We’ll see.
Okay, fair enough...and you are much better at this than me.

Really want to play Boston. May not be able to as Paxton on 6+ 23.1 innings 2.31

Cubbies were money. I think Minnesota with Sparkman on the road looks excellent as well. Anybody got anything? Gonna hope Det wins tonight and then I will fade them the rest of the series. Lynn has played pretty well though

Trivia boys

Last visiting team and year to win 8 games in one season at Fenway?

Bonuses.....

Pitcher that went 3-0 in Fenway that same year?

What team is going to do it this year?

Hint,,,the pitcher is also the only pitcher to win World Series games in three different decades? :badass:

Back