KC-105=W

TWO TEAM PARLAY PAYS +147 =W
SD-142=W
ARIZ-220=W

ST LOUIS-138=W

THURSDAY
OAKLAND-120 POD=W

GoodLuck

Let me field this: That's just the way he rolls. All his plays are either POD's or leans. He does pretty damn well with his POD's as I have seen him many other places.
Welcome the Cock, (that's not an insult, he's a Gamecock). He will most likely add value to this site.
I'm not a Buddy lover and do not know him personally, I just know what I've seen in the last 3 or so years I've known of his excistence. I think he's been around quite a while. Compared to most on this site he's prolly an old fart like myself.
Now let me say this to BW: I think you'll like it here, CTG is moderated tightly but fairly. I lurk much more than I post but I'm good at what I do (lurking... LOL)
GL this year BW:tiphat:

doogie,

Thanks for the insight, as I am sure he is a great capper and this place does rock, just looking for an explaination as POD's are usually the strongest plays. I guess they can be referred to as his "go to" picks.

Excellent health,

$$$$

$$$inmw, you are right, those are the ones to tail if you choose to do so. i think he is a ex-procapper which means he was prolly once a tout which we all know POD, GOY, etc means nothng to those guys.(can't get it out of their blood I guess) very legitimate ques tho' by you.
GL this season:smiley_acbe:

Damn. Wrong thread. Sorry buddy. Was suppose to type that in the "in-game" thread. My bad. It's 3 in the morning here.

Hey buddy, your record looks great, but how can you have two POD's?

MONDAY
ARIZONA-120 POD=L
NYY OVER 9.5 POD=W

Well I started out over 30 years ago putting out Plays Of the Day and POD is short for that in my post.

$$$inmw, you are right, those are the ones to tail if you choose to do so. i think he is a ex-procapper which means he was prolly once a tout which we all know POD, GOY, etc means nothng to those guys.(can't get it out of their blood I guess) very legitimate ques tho' by you.

No I don't post Play of the week,Game of the year,game of the Month,Game of the centurary, or all that blah,blah, horses**t.
an_roll_laugh.gif

Yes I owned a sports Service in Las Vegas for many years and worked as a professional sports handicapper but handicappers don't call your house or claim to have inside info or all that etc,etc, bulls**t.Those guys aren't handicappers but sport pick marketers with boiler room operations looking to pry on guys that are down with the MAN and venerable so they can sell em picks. you know the ones that are always hitting 70-80 percent and have raps that include s**t like pound this play,gaurnteed,1000 star plays, and all that Blah,Blah,bulls**t.
an_roll_laugh.gif

I don't post so you are anyone else can tail me I post what I'm playing and if you like the play I'm on also then you and I will dance with the MAN together that day.

I'm 55 years old so yes I'm an old geezer and you are right it isn't my first rodeo in the sport of gaming. GL on your plays.

GoodLuck

It looks like there is going to be weather involved in the Atlanta game and it looks like the Cleve game will be a rain out for you guys thinking about playing them in a parlay?.

Maybe one of you St Louis guys or Cleve guys will come up and give a weather report?

buddy

It looks like there is going to be weather involved in the Atlanta game and it looks like the Cleve game will be a rain out for you guys thinking about playing them in a parlay?.

Maybe one of you St Louis guys or Cleve guys will come up and give a weather report?

buddy

Storms in KC will be gone by 5 eastern. Scattered storms after midnight. Tribe should get this one in.

buddy

It just poured here in St Louis for about a good thirty minutes. Dropped the temp by about 15 degrees. By looking at the radar it looks like more is on its way. Probably around game time.

Nice to see you making a guess appearance! Looking good with aTL hope we get it.

Hey Buddy it wouyld ahve been somuch easier to files the $$$imw ques by knowing it is plural PLAYS of the day .haha. Now I get it.
GL the rest of the way.
I can't wait for your f-ball insight.

Hey Buddy it wouyld ahve been somuch easier to files the $$$imw ques by knowing it is plural PLAYS of the day .haha. Now I get it.
GL the rest of the way.
I can't wait for your f-ball insight.

Well that insight will have to better than that frigging Arizona late play I made.GL on your play

Goodluck

Back