Friday 11/1/13 NBA Discussion

put a franchise in a place like omaha and see what happens. already kinda did with OKC

portland, okc, salt lake, san antonio, sac town all without anything else at all, gotta support the one thing they do have

ncaa hoops much much bigger game there
You know, I've always wondered, why did the Suns and Coyotes not share one arena? Always seemed stupid to me, or was that just Glendale offering the Coyotes a sweetheart deal to move away from downtown.

You know, I've always wondered, why did the Suns and Coyotes not share one arena? Always seemed stupid to me, or was that just Glendale offering the Coyotes a sweetheart deal to move away from downtown.

Speaking of that, besides Phoenix, there are two other cities (three debateable) that has each pro team in different arenas. Go.

NBAfan check out this Em song from the Deluxe version. Favorite song

[video=youtube;5Ri7UtXFjSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ri7UtXFjSU[/video]

they both played downtown where the suns play but the arena isn't fit for hockey, one end of the ice couldn't be seen from the upper deck

the new hockey arena should have been downtown but glendale offered the deal. it's just such a long drive from the east valley where a ton of the $$$ is around here, pretty much sucks to have to drive an hour+ each way during rush hour from scottsdale/mesa/chandler/gilbert, where a bunch of the youth hockey types are

eminem.gif

they both played downtown where the suns play but the arena isn't fit for hockey, one end of the ice couldn't be seen from the upper deck

the new hockey arena should have been downtown but glendale offered the deal. it's just such a long drive from the east valley where a ton of the $$$ is around here, pretty much sucks to have to drive an hour+ each way during rush hour from scottsdale/mesa/chandler/gilbert, where a bunch of the youth hockey types are

Tampa rays dome is in a similar situation I believe.. I know it's in st Pete and not near downtown.. The hockey stadium is downtown and they get a decent crowd..

That's like the arena here. 40 minutes (on a good day) from the core and another 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot at the end of the game.

nets offense has a lot to work on

i wonder if kidd will have any impact when hes on the sidelines

Funny thing is, I read Detroit's planning on building a new hockey arena downtown. City's bankrupt and this is how they plan on using taxpayer money...

Funny thing is, I read Detroit's planning on building a new hockey arena downtown. City's bankrupt and this is how they plan on using taxpayer money...
I know a lot of people feel this way... Lots of politicians need their palms grease however when you bring 18k people in the city every game it's worth it

Back