Fri bases, and alysheba, oaks

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Had a crap day yesterday 1-4, lost 3392, down 4421 for the week, ouch. Need to get back to even on the week, guess that's the goal. Well a race is about to go.

Churchill Downs race 10

$2 tri 2,8/2,8/1,3,4

​Probably crazy taking this 8 to get 1st or 2nd. Oh well taking a stab 14-1 ha. I'm sure this will work out.

Well that sucked. I didn't really like the 7 horse that ran 2nd. So no way I could have hit that one. Hopefully the Oaks will go better. Should probably quit the horses, I really blow at em. The 2 and 8 were both awful.

Shit I blow at everything lately. Think the baseball will go better tonight anyway, well hoping it will. Haven't really looked at it yet.

I like the 11 horse in the Oaks at 6-1. Now gotta figure out a trifecta, ha, should just bet the win bet probably. I'm having a tough time figuring the trifecta out.

Churchill Downs race 11

$1 tri key 11/5,6,12,13

The 11 horse is improving pretty rapidly. We'll see if she can take down the 13, guess not sure on that. The 13 would have to not run her best, unless the 11 goes nuts I guess. Taking a chance 6-1 on the 11. Just threw some bombs in there with the 13. Figure the 13 will get either 2nd or 3rd. Then I'm hoping one of big long shots can get in there somehow. The 6 horse at 37-1, yeah that would be nice. Maybe I will get lucky and one of those big long shots will run big for me, either the 5,6, or 12.

Adding baseball, gonna kick ass tonight damn it. Gotta get the dick outta my ass, and start making better picks.

LA -121 at Marlins, risking 1210 to win 1000

Beckett is dealing right now, last 18 innings 2 runs allowed, maybe he has recaptured the glory. Well he used to be real solid, but it has been since 2011 since he was. Guess he had some injuries, so maybe that fucked with him. Gonna go with him here, he is just 33 not too old, he's not old balls like me 38, ha. Koehler is just kind of your average bum, he started off hot this year, but his last start was bad. Maybe this one won't go well either I'm thinking. Both teams bats have been hot. Big difference I think with the pitchers.

The 13 horse won there pro v, the favorite. I had the 11 horse got 2nd at 5-1.

Adding another

Tampa -1, -112 at Yanks, risking 1120 to win 1000

Price is an in and out horse. 1 shit game, 1 good game, ha, he is usually better than that, but figure he will bounce back since he had a shit game last time. Nuno for the Yanks blows. The Rays have the better sticks too by quite a bit. Better pitcher by a lot, better sticks. Gimme the Rays, and the -1, that's okay, if we barely pull, then oh well push. Not laying -133 with how erratic Price has been. No question he is the far superior pitcher here, with way better stuff.

Added another

Chi Sox +140 at Cleveland, risking 714.29 to win 1000

The Indians blow, can't hit, especially lately. Plus that pitcher is wild as shit, and can't harness anything Salazar. He pitched well last time though. Chi Sox are hitting, got some hot bats, 2nd in runs in the league. +140 is pretty nice I think. Plus the Chi sox ripped Salazar last time the faced him this year.

Added another

San Fran at Atlanta over 7 runs, -125, risking 1250 to win 1000

Lincecum pretty much blows now, and he is losing velocity again this season. Figure Atlanta will hit him, even though they are not the best offensively right now. At home they should hit a bit tonight. Minor has sucked ass in his last rehab start in double A. Not good, he gave up 4 homers. So hoping he isn't quite dialed in yet and gives up a few. His 1st start off the DL, that may not go well considering what happened there in the minors. San Fran did get to him last year as well, just one game though. Well the Giants aren't exactly an easy 1st start off the DL, they do have some sticks.

Danks is sucking ass. Yeah that Chi Sox bet was a bad one. Thought is was worth a shot at +140 with how bad the Indians were playing, guess not.

Adding again, things aren't looking great at the moment, but it is early yet

Baltimore at Twins over 4.5 for the 1st 5 innings, -115, risking 1150 to win 1000

Both these pitchers are sucking miserably. Jimenez can't throw a strike, which is real bad vs the Twins, cuz they walk you to death, #2 in the league in on base percentage. Jimenez may walk 8 guys ha. Nolasco should get ripped around as well. Wasn't sure if I should take the whole game or 1st 5 innings. This should work.

Added one more, think that will be it.

Texas at LAA -1 +103, risking 970.87 to win 1000

Angels are hot with the bats, so going with them. Santiago hasn't been too good, but Lewis isn't dealing either. So just going with the better bats at home. Texas can hit sometimes, but they have been kind of up and down with the sticks, lately not good at all the last few games. Well Texas doesn't have guys that are raking like Trout and Pujols.

Damn, shit is looking rough right now again. Suppose if things go terrible. I will just take a few days off from the baseball, try and regroup sometime next week maybe. There is the derby tomorrow may just focus on that I think. Just bet some small bets on that. The way these game are looking I will be lucky to get out of it around even.

GL tonight tuck. Withya on one of 'em. Wont say which one yet. Ill save it for later. I just told my buddy the same. I may take a few days off too. Let this run of losers pass. Fuck, lets win so we don't have ta Hahaha

Well at least Tampa is looking good. The other 4 games no. Gotta just hope that either the Chi Sox can come back later here, they are good at that. Or maybe Nolasco or Jimenez has a meltdown soon before 5 innings are up. That San Fran at Atlanta over is done for sure. Suppose the Dodgers aren't done yet either. Stupid ass Koehler, fuck, I figured he would get on a bad run here now. Since he is just a mediocre bum always. That last outing was bad, so I thought he may have a few bumpy outings coming up.

Yeah keyknee this really sucks right now. Am having some problems. Another homer for Cleveland. Don't know why they don't take Danks out. They could come back, but Danks keeps making it worse.

The White Sox just leave Danks in there to give up 8 runs, what the hell is that shit. Didn't see Joe Girardi doing that with Nuno, he yanked his ass outta there. No, not for me, I gotta get lit up for fucking 8 runs, ha, fucking shit that is unbelievable.

Nolasco, Jimenez, Lincecum, they are all pitching gems, lol, those turds. Well and then Koehler for the Marlins, guess he has been good so far, but figured the crap ass performances were coming.

The Minor gem so far, that isn't a shock, he was good last year. Just saw that crap effort in preparation for this start, and thought it may be worth an over bet, well with Lincecum too he blows. So I thought well over 7 sounds okay. Considering Minor gave up 4 homers in a double A game in preparation, ha, that is a good sign. I guess apparently it is, didn't think that was a good omen for him, going against Posey, Pence, Sandoval, and co.

Here we go Morse homered. Cross off another run, now it's on haha, gonna need a great finish. Guess my best hope is that San Fran and Atlanta get tied at 3 late, and then I get the push a 4-3 win.

Back