French Open

Kenin 2nd serve getting smacked, but she's maintained a very good 1st serve %..... if she holds that shes got it, if not.. uhoh

Have to include that kvitova's first serve definitely not as good as she wants it though, so good for kenin. But it did get better over the course of the set

good call on the kenin over guys.
Petra getting us back to 5-5 from 5-3 in the 2nd sealed it.
I was just praying she win the set so we'd get a 3rd, but squeezed in two.

Don’t see Rafa losing at Roland garos, against a guy he has revenge against from losing to him just prior to the French, and who is coming off a 5 setter.

djokovic/tsitsipas is a bit tricky. -320 on Novak js steep considering the “injury” issue and tsitsi form of late. Almost think you gotta play tsitsipas hc and the over but seems too easy?

Really puzzled by this Kenin line. I mean ok, swiatek has had a great tournament, dismantled halep, but this now will he her biggest moment and gotta think she’s gonna feel the nerves. Kenin is battle tested, has won a grand slam, and won’t waver imo.

Really puzzled by this Kenin line. I mean ok, swiatek has had a great tournament, dismantled halep, but this now will he her biggest moment and gotta think she’s gonna feel the nerves. Kenin is battle tested, has won a grand slam, and won’t waver imo.
I haven’t seen any of iga’s matches but looks like she’s been pumping everyone. Kenin hasn’t been give. Much love from the books all tourney. But gotta like the experience and know/hope she won’t get rattled easy

I haven’t seen any of iga’s matches but looks like she’s been pumping everyone. Kenin hasn’t been give. Much love from the books all tourney. But gotta like the experience and know/hope she won’t get rattled easy

iga has been good no doubt but outside of Halep she’s had an easy draw unless you consider Bouchard who is still trying to find her way. I think books are basing the line off that Halep win, which was impressive for sure but I think if Kenin gets ahead early iga folds, not sure it’s the same if Kenin falls behind bc she’s been there done that before.

key stat will be 1st serve %

Iga had tougher draw than Kenin. She had Vondrousova in first round, who was in final here last year, and also in form (semi final in Rome this year). Iga is mentally tough but has never been in situation like that. But she has all the tools to beat Kenin. Her 2nd kick serve won't be easy to be attacked by Kenin. Still, Kenin is a warrior. I see 2;0 Iga or 1;2. Tough call

Iga had tougher draw than Kenin. She had Vondrousova in first round, who was in final here last year, and also in form (semi final in Rome this year). Iga is mentally tough but has never been in situation like that. But she has all the tools to beat Kenin. Her 2nd kick serve won't be easy to be attacked by Kenin. Still, Kenin is a warrior. I see 2;0 Iga or 1;2. Tough call

appreciate the input. I’m banking on the player I’ve seen come thru in big matches and win a GS but should be close

Tsitsipas, after breaking to win the 4th seemed to get gassed within a snap of a finger, kind of stunk

Kenin in her post match talked about how she will be feeling with nerves today .... i think double faults could happen of that and how weak 2nd serves may feel.

Really good match to trade or play against serves.

Back