French Open

Learned not to jinx it this time haha. Thoughts on kenin and tsitsipas? Have +5000 on kenin from pre tourney. And a fun (but live) parlay with tsitsipas. Think I’m gonna Hope kenin wins tomorrow and then start hedging. Gotta be tough spot for Collins tomorrow right? Albeit who knows in this tourney

Yea its been a wild one on the women’s side.. I like Kenin tomorrow if she plays at the level she did in set 2-3 last round she should win Tourny but thats a big IF.... ironically collins owns the H2H i would expect Kenin to get it done just based on experience ... tsitsipas did lose to rublev just 2wks ago in a final in Germany but was in prime position to win before blowing a 5-3 lead in the 3rd.... he looked great vs dimitrov and the heavy conditions i feel will favor tsitsipas more He must attack rublev second serve .. but a tough 4 setter for tsitsipas is what i expect

Learned not to jinx it this time haha. Thoughts on kenin and tsitsipas? Have +5000 on kenin from pre tourney. And a fun (but live) parlay with tsitsipas. Think I’m gonna Hope kenin wins tomorrow and then start hedging. Gotta be tough spot for Collins tomorrow right? Albeit who knows in this tourney

i like Kenin to get by Collins. Her toughest test would be kvitova imo

tsitsipas has revenge on his mind against rublev where he blew it I think he wins this time. Rublev was lucky to beat fuscovics

i like Kenin to get by Collins. Her toughest test would be kvitova imo

tsitsipas has revenge on his mind against rublev where he blew it I think he wins this time. Rublev was lucky to beat fuscovics
Ya I’ve been hoping for kvitova to get upset for a couple rounds. Fernedez was looking good and then complete 180.

I think tsitsipas moves on, but i admit bias.

Both at there best games, tsitsipas handles it... he's got more power, and a better server, in a best of 5, its a lot tougher for rublev

Man, kenin is so great sometimes, and so bad others...my gut says collins early, and keep an eye on kenin live. Ill begin that way

Explain if you don't mind. Since Kenin is a favorite even though she hasn't won a set it would lean that way?

if you take a closer look at the h2h, which most won’t do, 2 were from 2017 itf events I think, and the last was on hard court just prior to Kenin winning the AO. Seeing the 3-0 h2h and winning each set most bettors would see the relatively short price on Kenin, who is the better and more consistent player, and be eager to back Collins. I do think the price is a shade low, perhaps trying to scare money off Sofia, but given Collins is coming off the tough 3 setter w Jabeur with no rest day, and Kenin has gotten used to playing big matches I think she pulls thru

Fell asleep last night after my post

Truthfully had kvitova -4.5

Took collins 1st set and +2.5 but hoping to find a spot to hedge the full game spread

Think ill hold onto collins +2.5

She's starting to hit kenins first serve deeper too
.. she starts to do that, kenin may begin to double fault

Wasn't that second serve ace off a let first serve? What these commentators talking about

Very happy about it!!!

PB, I hope you have your shit still alive!... 4 wins away

I honestly dont want to bet against novak here. rematch of the USO

I know PCB got up the break before being DQd but novak aced him 9 times, and had breaks across 2 of his service games as well.. KK had a chance in each set vs novak (9 breaks across 3 services games across the 3 sets)... and still lost by 8

You betcha! Haven’t cashed out or hedged yet. The fun parlay is tsitsipas, kenin and chiefs (sb). For 500k haha .
Kenin not sure yet what to do. But good sweats nonetheless.

I approve. Any leans tomorrow yet?

Podroska continues to perform, but I doubt her, Swiatek has been the top prospect people have been waiting to come up (she's only 19... I think).... I'd only have her handicap in that one.

Idk how I feel about kenin, I've only noticed people on her, but Kvitova should wreak havoc on kenins 2nd serve... she's got power, great serve, really good at the net.... kenins going to have to dictate her laterally, and i'm not sure if she will but she's a dog, I think you'll know very quickly after it starts which way to go, but I'd open on kvitova first.

Podroska continues to perform, but I doubt her, Swiatek has been the top prospect people have been waiting to come up (she's only 19... I think).... I'd only have her handicap in that one.

Idk how I feel about kenin, I've only noticed people on her, but Kvitova should wreak havoc on kenins 2nd serve... she's got power, great serve, really good at the net.... kenins going to have to dictate her laterally, and i'm not sure if she will but she's a dog, I think you'll know very quickly after it starts which way to go, but I'd open on kvitova first.

Kenin over

Thanks for the input

Swiatek -1.5 sets -143

Going to take her live in some way to pending how things look first set

Swiatek match could see some nerves on both annd maybe more so to swiatek since shes expected to win.... fan of kenin but the way kvitova has been playing i feel she will have to much for kenin.... if she can make first serves something collins was unable to do in the 3rd set she should prevail over kenin and she will attack kenin 2nd serve...

Can Podoroska keep up 70+% of serve in 2nd set? She's losing more than half of them too... may sound broken record but may be doing a 6-0/6-1 shindig

Especially if she breaks here, she'll just need 2 breaks for 1 of those

Off to a good start,... its only 1 set, but her 1st serve % has dropped, like expected, will only get harder from here.

Back