French Open

ya collins held on so many times... good for her, and what a great day.. lets get it tomorrow!

A. Zverev -2.5 -143
S. Korda +11.5 -157

K. Bertens -4.5 -105 (2x)

I want to take iga, but can't trust it, halep has been fire too.. be back 9am~

A. Zverev -2.5 -143
S. Korda +11.5 -157

K. Bertens -4.5 -105 (2x)

I want to take iga, but can't trust it, halep has been fire too.. be back 9am~

goodluck bro. We both like Kiki. Zverev is on my no bet list as he always kills me, but do think this goes 4 or 5.

iga best weapon is her serve, which on this slow clay against a master returner gets neutralized. I think one way traffic for Halep here.

Ferro is a very good clay courter.... wouldnt be shocked if she closes as fav....... Altmaier is playing out of his mind really curious if he comes down to earth or not.......... Ons/Collins should be good would think ons wins as she has so much variety collins was lucky Mugu did her usually choke job .....but womens tennis esp this tournament has literally been a roulette wheel.... have no idea whose winning each day

Ferro is a very good clay courter.... wouldnt be shocked if she closes as fav....... Altmaier is playing out of his mind really curious if he comes down to earth or not.......... Ons/Collins should be good would think ons wins as she has so much variety collins was lucky Mugu did her usually choke job .....but womens tennis esp this tournament has literally been a roulette wheel.... have no idea whose winning each day

agree with your thoughts. Ferro is the much better clay courter, counting on Kenin’s grit and experience to get her thru here. I don’t expect ons/Collins to be a short match, I think whoever wins its tight two sets possibly 3, hence the over. Busta had a solid win over RBA, although RBA kinda sucks on clay, busta played great for first two sets, lost the 3rd and was in trouble in the 4th, thinking Altmaier holds serve a lot easier than RBA so this should be tight

Tsitsipas -4.5
Collins ML

Badosa was serving to win 5-3 .. damn, had a ton of break chances too

Tsitsipas -4.5
Collins ML

Badosa was serving to win 5-3 .. damn, had a ton of break chances too

yeah I was watching that was gonna take it live until I saw her at 5-5, knew when she lost the set she was done.

I kinda like Collins too I went w the over as I think this is a grinder

think Diego is live Vs Thiem.... Thiem seems gassed and that last round did him no favors couging up a 2-0 lead.. Conditions and ball suit the lil fella game and i think at +185 good enough to start with that and prob can trade live if u want

think Diego is live Vs Thiem.... Thiem seems gassed and that last round did him no favors couging up a 2-0 lead.. Conditions and ball suit the lil fella game and i think at +185 good enough to start with that and prob can trade live if u want

I tend to agree here, Diego won’t give him anything and I expect him to keep the rallies long and try and wear Thiem down.

Yeah

Pending collins

Doing

Diego +3.5 +108
Rafa -9.5 +128

Svitolina -4.5 -132
Iga -5.5 -139

May add some stuff differently

Actually thought rafa would be a smidge lower but thinking its the kids first time vs rafa ever, here at the french in a big spot

Prob going to add schwartz live ml

Well our Svitolina bets are toast. She hasn’t held serve once. Losing out on those break points at 1-1 flipped the match and she’s down 5-1 lol

She's hit nothing down the line or to the edges... just through the center of the net and the middle 2/3rds if that makes sense.... played so scared

Need a 6-4/7-5 set, follow by a double break 2nd (6-1) ...or else would rather a sinner tiebreaker win 1st set

Damn...need a big set win or its toasted(probably is already)

Either way, atleast 3-2. ...good matches on deck tomorrow

Sinner has some stones....Nadal has got to 30 first on sinners service games all 4 times this set (and 6 of last 7)

Ironically gets to 30 first for the first time in the 2nd set and gets broke

His first serve % was over 80% and he only won 54% of them.....nadal broke him twice, got to think that number comes down in the 3rd as well as his morale

Back