Freeman

Tide High

p90sex
so i lucked out and i own him in a few leagues... one of which i really need a WR...

Demaryious
Marvin Jones
Phillip Dorsett
Devonta Parker
Brandon Lafell
Rishard Matthews

roster goes
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR/RB
WR/TE
TE

what can i get for Freeman? top 5? if so, should i do it or should i wait for lafell and roll with scrubs that have high upside

my RBs are
Gore
Martin/Sims
Devonta
David Johnson
Starks

Also i own Gronk and Ledarius green

Whatever you do, trade him as quickly as possible if you're going to do it.

All comes down to what I can get back for him right? So who's the lowest wr you'd take? I would take Hopkins, probably not cooper or Calvin and definitely not Moncrief

Those guys are ranked WR8, 10, 11, and 14, respectively, going forward

All comes down to what I can get back for him right? So who's the lowest wr you'd take? I would take Hopkins, probably not cooper or Calvin and definitely not Moncrief

Those guys are ranked WR8, 10, 11, and 14, respectively, going forward

Why are you wanting to trade him.

is this a keeper league?

I actually like what youll have in LaFell and Demaryius when LaFell is back. Hard to even know what direction Miami is going with Matthews and Parker with the coaching changes but my guess would be is to get Lamar Miiller the rock more and control the clock.

Dez's timetable is all over the place so who really knows. He thinks hell be back in like week 7.

im not really a big fan of your RBs after Martin/Freeman. Suppose Gore is good for RB2 and Sims gets catches for PPR.

is this a keeper league?

I actually like what youll have in LaFell and Demaryius when LaFell is back. Hard to even know what direction Miami is going with Matthews and Parker with the coaching changes but my guess would be is to get Lamar Miiller the rock more and control the clock.

Dez's timetable is all over the place so who really knows. He thinks hell be back in like week 7.

im not really a big fan of your RBs after Martin/Freeman. Suppose Gore is good for RB2 and Sims gets catches for PPR.

thanks for the valuable input reNew. i'm leaning more that way and holding him, especially after Arians said David Johnson won't have much of a role with Ellington back. i think i'll need Freeman. If Lafell comes back soon, you're right. not bad with DT, he and Gronk.

Hope you can get something. I had him in 3 leagues. Got Amari, Maclin and Emmanulle Sanders. I'm happy with it. I think he does ok for the remainder of the season. But I'm stacked at RB in each league.

Still holding him in both leagues. Traded sims for Crabtree so now I'm a little better at wr. I think this is the best value he has now that Coleman came back and didn't do anything. He will though. Atl schedule bout to get tougher.

Back