Free Picks Friday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
DECENT WEEK SO FAR. SO SO THURSDAY. WAS RIGHT ON MOST OF MY LEANS BUT DIDN'T PAN OUT WELL AS SECOND HALF LOSSES PUSHED MY WINS. UP .6 UNIT YESTERDAY. ON TO TODAY.

LOVE HAWKS -5.5 :tiphat: AND WIZ +5. 4 UNITS EACH:hang:

TAILING BAR HERE.

ORLANDO/MINNY UNDER 206. 2 UNITS :tiphat:

HAVE NOTICED ORLANDO TOTALS GOING UNDER RECENTLY. MINNY CAN HAVE THEIR SCORING ISSUES AS WELL.

INDY/PHILLY UNDER 209 2 UNITS:tiphat:

PSEUDO PLAYOFF GAME. POSSESSION BALL. MARLO MINI-TAIL.

SEATTLE +10.5 FIRST HALF 2 UNITS:tiphat:

THIS PLAY HAS BEEN MONEY LATELY. THEY ALWAYS STAY IN GAMES EARLY AND THE SPURS AREN'T KNOWN FOR GETTING AHEAD BIG BY HALF. THOUGH, KINDA WEARY ABOUT THEM BEING PISSED ABOUT LOSING TO THE SUNS. NAAAAH, THEY ARE THE SPURS, THEY DON'T CARE. FACTOR IN THE SPURS/SONICS CONNECTION AND KEVIN DURANT BEING AS CLOSE TO AUSTIN AS HE'LL EVER GET IN AN NBA GAME. GOOD LUCK ALL.

YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING. HAVE HIT 2 OUT OF 4 PARLAYS LAST 4 PLAYS. WILL HEDGE IF FIRST FOUR LEGS HIT.

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>4/11/2008 1:56 PM</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>Parlay</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>100.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>2,500.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Basketball - 701 Indiana Pacers/Philadelphia 76ers under 209 -105 for Game
Basketball - 705 Minnesota Timberwolves/Orlando Magic under 206 -105 for Game
Basketball - 713 Atlanta Hawks -5½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 715 Washington Wizards +4½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 723 New Orleans Hornets/Los Angeles Lakers under 212 -105 for Game

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. WILL THROW IN A PARLAY LATER!! :cheers:

Last edited:
EH good luck man, on the obvious with ya already. Going to take a look at that Seattle 1st half.

I was leaning the other way on that Det Total. Let me know what your thinking.

first time they met yes they played in washington. without gilbert. i look for gilbert find his shot and get in the flow offensively. if detroit does indeed rest their starters the bench will make up for it. i expect washington to get to 100 points tonight. just need 88 from detroit.

i upgraded that washington play big max 10 units just like philly the other night. love this spot. public love on detroit thinking revenge blah blah. look at was vs boston. wash took the home and home vs boston. and flat out just played well the other night. the celts actually wanted to win that game too. detroit is just like boston. in no man's land about resting players. expect the same result here with a wash win. got +5 max bet and touched the ML a bit.

interesting. marlo if you have looked into seattle first half, i got it at seattle +10.5. i'm now seeing +8.5. in regards to the under in wash/det game i might just bet out of it since i have alot of action on wash side already. i got it at 187.5 bet down to 186.5. since this morning washington has dropped to +4.5 and atlanta up to -5.5 FYI.

interesting. marlo if you have looked into seattle first half, i got it at seattle +10.5. i'm now seeing +8.5. in regards to the under in wash/det game i might just bet out of it since i have alot of action on wash side already. i got it at 187.5 bet down to 186.5. since this morning washington has dropped to +4.5 and atlanta up to -5.5 FYI.

I put one in @ 187.5. I noticed the Seattle move, and I might still play the whole game if I can still get 15.5.

you gotta think durant being in san antonio. it's as close to austin as he'll get. factor in the sonics/spurs connection let's hope spurs don't embarrass the sonics, which i think he won't. gl whatever you play. i'm off the over in was, so cash that under marlo. washington 94 detroit 88.

GL EHS. Not a big fan of Wash here. Not sure how much Arenas goes being that they face Philly tmrw which seems more important and Agent Zero still may not be good enough to play B2B's so I wonder if they pick there spots with him. Also dont see DET losing three straight and definite bounce back effort after the NYK home game which was embarrassing . Plus the fact they lost to Wash last time out. Seems to me the Stons come out real strong and like them in the 1st Q cheching recent meetings in DET even if WIZ beat the m SU only 1 time did Wash win the 1st quarter...So thinking 1st Q and maybe 1st H ..

Like the Raps as NJ seems done think 2-8-1 ATS last 11 away winning only at NY. Tor just lost in NJ ...

Seems I like lil bit of everything..has Chi folded?

Memphis probably to much offense for Miami .

NYK 1st H 's have been real good and would switch to ATL 2nd H ...

Suns ..

Spurs 1st H I like because they are off a SU loss , lost @ Seattle last meeting and have a few tough road games ahead. So figure they should really emphasize a quick start here factored with a tough week for Sea starting with that OT game vs Den then the travel since...Dal , Hous and no SA...

BOL !

wow so basically everything i like you are fading or suggesting that i am on the wrong side. i'm iffy now. thinking about betting out of EVERYTHING. and just watching the games. boo.

Hope you did well you got the SA game 1st H ...

I had -
Tor -10 2 U and then 2nd h -7.5 2u
Det 1st Q -1.5 2u and 1st H -2.5 2u
Grizz -4.5 -120 1.5u thankfully I bought a 1/2
NYK 1st H +3.5 1u sucks liked ATL game overthought it
Spurs -8.5 1st H 1.5 u terrible 1st H and landed on SA by 8
Under 209 Indy 1u
Suns ML -140 1u
Spurs -7 2nd h 1u

Hope I didnt steer you off anything...go Suns and Spurs !

should have steered me off washington. you did try!!!! thanks SN. still a profitable night. up 19 units!

i say 19 because there were many 2nd halves i dind't post. under in orlando 2nd half under in cleveland 2nd half and under in indiana 2nd haf and over in new jersey 2nd half. went 4-0 for those 2nd halves. but loss on the suns 2nd half. damn my rockets. didn't post over 51.5 first quarter suns/rocks as well.

rest of the night i'm on orleans +5 and over 106.5. initially liked the under, hope i am wrong.

late adds cash!!

NO +5
over NO first half
under NO 2nd half
under SAC 2nd half

all 2 units each cashed 8 going 4-0 to finish a great night.

+21 units today!! i'm glad i took the over first half and not game. wow pargo ty very much.

Yeah pargo screwed me with LAL -4.5 but had under and 2nd H under to basically get a 1/2 unit out of the game but damn ! good for you though

Back