Fox announcers are high

You cannot complain about student debt out of one side of your mouth and then tell me the kids are not paid out of the other side of your mouth. You can tell me they aren't paid enough but you cannot tell me they aren't getting paid. At least if I assume you are talking about the quality players that generate the money (aka scholarship players).

You cannot complain about student debt out of one side of your mouth and then tell me the kids are not paid out of the other side of your mouth. You can tell me they aren't paid enough but you cannot tell me they aren't getting paid. At least if I assume you are talking about the quality players that generate the money (aka scholarship players).
Because they're being recruited as students of course. Tbh scholarships for education should be separated and categorized as such differently for education and for business development.

These are unpaid advertisers

I bought Alabama future this week at +375...wonder if it was a good buy or not once they post odds

SEC was one of the least watchable conferences, including sub-conferences, this season. And they get 50% of the playoff. Let that sink in. And while we losers will still watch it and bet on it, really let it sink in.

It's not even enjoyable anymore or about sport. Can't wait to give up on this thing altogether, it will be one of those bad breakups and take time but this is brutal.

With all due respect to our resident Alabama fans, who have been gracious winners during Saban's era of dominance, the eye test says that this edition of the Crimson Tide is inferior to recent versions. Still, as a Clemson fan, I suppose I'd rather play Ohio State than Alabama, and I guess that's the acid test for my opinion of their relative strength.

But I should add that I'd rather play Alabama than Auburn.

SEC has a 40% winning percentage vs other power 4 conferences this year but their conference is so good they get two teams. Ok.

Yeah, I have to laugh. It's the worst the conference has been in at least 15 years. It might be the worst it's been since that awful 1990 season. However, I do think that the SEC has two of the four best teams. They are, however, Auburn and Georgia, not Alabama.

Being that I am constantly surrounded by Ohio State fans and despite my best attempts to only want to talk to them about Army - Navy two close friends and big OSU fans have said to me "the committee got it right". I don't think they got it right, but from an Ohio State fan's perspective what can you do? Your team needed to win more games or just don't lose the ones you did so bad. Buckeyes controlled the marbles and they messed up. It's not really the committee's fault, or Alabama's fault, it is actually Ohio State's fault pure and simple.

I do find it highly ironic to listen to the coaches talk in situations like this. Because you know when another team beat them or is beating them, it is never about what the other team did, coaches always look inward to what they can do or could do to make the result different. When it comes time to politic for a playoff spot though, they rarely find fault with one's own team, it is always finding the faults with the other teams. I have not heard any Coach Urban Meyer comments today. Maybe he is manning up, the only reason they aren't in the playoff is because of completely controllable circumstances his team failed in.

The only team that has any legitimate complaint about their situation is UCF because they did all they can do and they are classified as a DIA / FBS program just like all the other 129 teams. Maybe they've accepted their lot in life, which is also sad to know that a team can't achieve the highest level of success in the field they compete.

The only team that has any legitimate complaint about their situation is UCF because they did all they can do and they are classified as a DIA / FBS program just like all the other 129 teams. Maybe they've accepted their lot in life, which is also sad to know that a team can't achieve the highest level of success in the field they compete.
They are going to get slaughtered. Sheep.

Glad committee at the least showed consistency. If they let UCF in this year not Western Michigan last year and like wise OSU this year and not PSU last year they'd have to answer a lot more questions. What they did last year set them up for this year even if they didn't want to do it, they had to or face corruption charges.

You can debate all day until the cows come home whether its 2, 4 or 8 teams who should be in or out, hell 68 in bball and they still bitch. But at the end of the day I think they got the 4 best teams from what I've seen this year. If they replaced Bama with UCF I have no problem with it.

Its funny earlier they showed a grid of 3 teams (OSU, Bama, WIscy) why not UCF? Anyway if you blindly read it without knowing teams you would pick USC with SOS, ROS, record vs top 25 etc.

Conspiracy theory they kept out penn state last year cause its penn state and therefore robbed ohio state this year who was in same situation

I put up with a corrupt government every day and a corrupt justice system. I guess I won't get too upset about a corrupt NCAA football system.

It is what it is. I rail on the system a few times a year because I would like a true champion. Some day, some team, somewhere .. will be a true college football national champion. Until then, we can keep crowning Faux-champions.

I think the two final four matchups are great viewing at least.

Ucf opened as double digit underdogs to Alabama yesterday.....and beat them today. Food for thought.

Ugh i was at that game we kept going up big and then they kept coming back they had an awesome day behind the arc a lot of our shots went in and out and the ref fucked us at the end when he changed the charge call into a def foul.

ya they made as many 3 pointers as the previous three games combined while Tide made just 3 of 13. Wasted a great game from Hall. The Tide had a bunch of opportunities to really extend but Petty threes went half down and then up again. I laid it with Bama for pretty big, having watched Missouri completely dominate UCF a few days ago and a few other recent UCF games. They don't have any offensive horses right now. But Bama had a bad day and they had a good day.

I guess that is why you actually play the game ...

Back