Fox announcers are high

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
They just sat here and told everyone that Alabama has no chance to make the playoff. Bama is #5 and Auburn has already lost. If Ohio State beats Wisconsin according to Fox "experts" Ohio State will get in and that means the #5 team will see two teams in front of them lose and they won't get in? And that #5 team is Alabama? With only one loss while other teams get in with two losses?

Smoke another bowl guys.

GL

And if Miami beats Clemson they better be in or this whole thing is just a joke and we got the wool pulled over our eyes

ACC, SEC, Big 10, Big 12 champs and participation ribbon to UCF I guess as much as that sucks

I don't watch the playoff tv shows, but on the SEC Title game today they said the committee said "very little separates teams 5-9". So if that is true in their mind, a 13th game and a conference championship over a highly ranked team could see Ohio State jump over Alabama. Not my feelings on the matter, just putting pieces together.

Joel Klatt is so smart with this. It isn't who's 5-10...it's who they put in from 11-25 to beef up that "great win" resume for the top teams. He's so good with it and calls out the committee so bad it's good.

Obviously would rather prefer Bama but I have no idea how a home win over LSU is more impressive than wins over Penn State Sparty at rival Michigan and then Wiscy. I think osu would be dead obvious

Alabama just has a schedule problem. I think after today that only UCF and Washington will have easier schedules within the top 15. Gonna have a hard time rewarding a soft schedule for a team that didn't even make their conference championship game. And I am not sure it was really tougher than Washingtons.

I just can't make a case for Ohio State jumping Bama after the beating they took at Iowa. Regardless of Bama soft schedule. GL.

Its one game that got away from them, iowa is a tough place for ranked teams that's been proven every time lately.

The wins that osu has achieved are worlds ahead of those of bama not to mention how bama has really straggled through the end of the season esp compared to osu

Its one game that got away from them, iowa is a tough place for ranked teams that's been proven every time lately.

The wins that osu has achieved are worlds ahead of those of bama not to mention how bama has really straggled through the end of the season esp compared to osu

Who said "no chance" Dave Wannsdedt?

To say they had no chance is stupid, because nobody can really make that kind of statement guessing what a panel of people are going to decide.

Different people are going to weigh, evaluate and value different things. Some people do not hold bad losses against teams as much as others do.

It really just shows how any national championship playoff beyond 4 teams isn't needed...because beyond the 3rd, 4th, or 5th spot we are talking about the best most flawed teams. USC hasn't looked like a national title team all year and they didn't last night. Alabama showed flashes this year, so has Ohio St, but both have knocks against them.

So here we are arguing about the next best team, or the next least worst team (relative) to put in when really neither has the elite qualities I'd like to see in the National Title contenders.

The FOX studio guys just said something about people saying Alabama would get in over UGA? Who’s saying that?

I don’t know if we’ll get in or not, but I doubt we get docked due to our schedule. Nothing we can do about the conference schedule, and we did play FSU. Obviously they didn’t have the season everyone thought they would, but it’s not like we ducked playing a tough OOC game. Fresno is playing for their conference title. I’ll give you Mercer, but not like we’re the only team that does that. Just seems wrong that we would have been better off losing to FSU and getting blown out by Tennessee than losing the one we did

How many games would it take Iowa to score 55 points against Alabama? O/U 2.5

One game. On the road, against a team that is alsays very good vs ranked teams. You can't count that for muntiple games.

How many games would it take Bama to get the number of points Georgia did today vs Auburn o/u 1.5...

One game. On the road, against a team that is alsays very good vs ranked teams. You can't count that for muntiple games.

How many games would it take Bama to get the number of points Georgia did today vs Auburn o/u 1.5...

Yea right bama would need like 5 games to get the rush yards that they average per game due to cupcake schedule

Yea right bama would need like 5 games to get the rush yards that they average per game due to cupcake schedule

OSU rocking wiscy's top-ranked D. Like they rocked ranked sparty. Bama's last two games vs ranked teams before Auburn were super unconvincing

You can go back and delete those multiple posts to clean it up.

Bama has no impressive wins and has limped through end of season. OSU would have two top-5 wins. Plus at rival plus destruction of Sparty. And you want to get them for one road loss where Iowa inflated an already decided score. And iowa always plays ranked teams tough.

Bama struggled even vs SEC to survive on the road while OSU would have top-5 win away fröm höme. The ceiling counts the most and is decisive for OSU

Hey you’re definitely entitled to your opinion. I disagree. Apparently looking bad in actual wins is worse than getting your shit pushed in by Iowa. And not being competitive on your own field by the only good team you played

Yea wins against weak opponents i gess beating miss state and a and m is more impressive than beating penn state sparty and wiscy away from home mhm

Assuming tOSU keeps rolling Wisconsin (minus the turnovers), this day is turning out as well as Alabama could hope for.

I'm sorry but beat Mercer, get trucked by Auburn, sit at home for 3 weeks and get into the playoffs doesn't work here nor should it while others are basically in must win mode for 3 weeks

Back