$250 Dodgers +115
$150 Mariners RL +112
$100 Cards -105
$100 Blue Jays -170
$100 Marlins +150
$100 White Sox RL +118
$100 Mets -165
$100 Royals +170

I ever tell anyone I hate poker? Was chip leader in a MTT had 174 left out of 366, and get AA and lose to A3 (low straight), next hand I'm pissed push all in with 79 (I know deserve to lose), get called with 78... flop has two 9's and guy gets runner runner for a flush and I'm out. Same guy I might add... Talk about not a good way to go to bed. ARGH
:36_11_6:

Good luck Today Fondu. No doubt the juice is heavy for the Brew ha's, but twinkies put it to them last night. Might lay the chalk here as well.

scary...

Good luck Today Fondu. No doubt the juice is heavy for the Brew ha's, but twinkies put it to them last night. Might lay the chalk here as well.

how much I love the brew crew tonight to bounce back. Same with Angels...

C'mon now marlo! Who's the chick in the avater? and where's the link to a bigger pic or more pics I've begged before for? :23_31_4:

It looks like a bunch of money you're betting today, Fondy.

GL, although we'll probably be on the opposite sides on those heaviest bets...

As much as I was pushing last Handi last night I had to be drunk... Bit off more than I should of today, but that only makes things more exciting.

Good Luck Fondy ...8 f'n views did they forget who you are ! Hit those big ones .....

(laugh) I posted my Saturday plays in my Friday thread last night and just changed the title on it. Decided I may confuse some people who just looked at the first post and moved my Friday's threads last 5 posts out of the thread (and the views didn't transfer with it).

Recap 4-12 -$3124
W $100 Cards -105
L $300 Reds -135
L $100 Blue Jays -170
L $250 Dodgers +115
L $100 Marlins +150
L $200 White Sox RL +118
W $300 Yankees -115
W $100 Yankess RL +140
L $150 Indians -179
L $100 Pirates +117
W $100 Royals +170
L $400 Brewers -165
L $300 Brewers -150
L $300 Brewers RL +145
L $300 Angels -170
L $300 Angels RL +130
L $150 Mariners RL +112

Shit List

1. Junior Griffey - Swinging on a 3-0 pitch in the bottom of the 8th with a man on 1st and 3rd with 1 out and hitting into a double play. Thanks fucker.
2. Mike Lincoln - Back to back homers to Youkilis and Crisp, need I say more.
3. ShakerPenguin and her fucking cats
4. Corey FUCKING Hart
5. Oscar Salazar/Matt Capps
6. Matt Capps is the first two time award winner of this list. Got a feeling it won't be the last.

Buddy List
1. Edwin Encarnacion - Giving me false hope of coming back to win with a 2 out, 2 strike homer.
2. Russell Branyan - Now lets home Milwaukee doesn't pull a Cincy.

Last edited:
griffey really fucked up there but Encarnacion just came through huge. bring it home cinci

Adding
$150 Indians -179
$100 Pirates +117
$100 Yankess RL +140
$100 White Sox RL +100
$100 Mets RL +135
$300 Brewers -150

I'm either going to end up in jail or in the hospital by the end of the night. About the only two choices I'm seeing for myself. Fucking chest is killing me.

1. Junior Griffey - Swinging on a 3-0 pitch in the bottom of the 8th with a man on 1st and 3rd with 1 out and hitting into a double play. Thanks fucker.
2. Mike Lincoln - Back to back homers to Youkilis and Crisp, need I say more.

I put both of those events on dusty baker though. How do you green light Griffey there ?? it isn't like the guy is the griffey of some past years . he is going to hit around .250 this year. How do you give him a green light ?

Then .. lincoln pitched the 8th , cordero is or should be warming up and encarnacion homers to tie .... and you let lincoln pitch the ninth ??? And then to really piss off those of us cheering for the reds you pull him after back to back homers and a walk with one out for bill bray who is going to face consecutive righties Cash and Manny Ramirez ?? WTF ??? he got them both out but it still just shows what an assclown this guy is. HE IS THE WORST MANAGER EVER. he was terrible before he got to cincy and just never stops amazing me with his poor decisions. what an assclown

Congrats Ervin Santana for being your 2007 version tonight... wonder if it's retro night? I'll take my 2007 single version as well.

Oh now you take him out after he walks two and gives up a bases loaded hit... over 40 pitches 2+ innings, wtf were you thinking? I'm physically sick

well managed game Ned Yost... you have to use Dave Bush as a pinch hitter with 2 outs to end the game... hahah what a fucking joke... it's going to be a decent amount of time before you see me posting any wagers again, if at all, before football

Well fuck me with a cherry on top 4-12 -$3124, if that isn't enough to get me puking all the booze I'm drinking tonight will get me there in the morning.

get em back tomorrow big fondy, i think a lot of us had rough days today.

fuck the interleague play....im treading lightly with this shit from now on.

BOL gettin back on the horse and tearin the books a new one tomorrow

get em back tomorrow big fondy, i think a lot of us had rough days today.

fuck the interleague play....im treading lightly with this shit from now on.

BOL gettin back on the horse and tearin the books a new one tomorrow

I can't afford to lose, so until I make up a new bankroll set up I need to be done

Back