Fondybadger's Tuesday 4/3

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Kansas City is a different team than last season, and I should have known better. I did know better actually, but I still made them a big bet. Idiot. Did anyone watch the Minnesota game? Santana's numbers didn't look too impressive, would like some feedback on his outing. No more late minute additions this season either. You almost always end up losing money when you do that. It's going to be a new Fondy this season and that's no April Fools joke... yet... Not a fan of the card. May add a few totals in the morning depending on what the umpire stalkers (Shortline, Rex, Mikesy, Tip) are on...

Overall MLB Record 6-3 +$180

Money Line Plays 4-1 +$295

Run Line Plays 0-0 +$0
Totals
2-1 +$35
Parlays 0-1 -$150
$1950 in total wagers
$216 average wager

SIDES
$100 Padres +105
$160 Marlins -135
$150 Baltimore +130

Leans (9-5 +2.35 units)
I'm going to keep track of a pick for every game this season just for shits and giggles. None of these are plays, but are the side I'd lean to see how I can pick every game.
Padres +105
Marlins -135
Brewers -130
Astros -170
Cardinals +100
Rockies -130
Baltimore +130
Oakland +115
Angels -150

GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

saw a few innings but he did end up relying too much on his fastball at one point and got tagged by 3 doubles in a row and walked Markakis after getting ahead 0-2 and 1-2. he was inconsistant from what I saw.

GL with the plays, got the Marlins tomorrow as well.

Padres and Marlins are great plays, I dont reallt know enuff about Cabrera to be confident about him like others are, gl today

I really like the idea you have going here El Fondo. Keeping track of your leans is interesting. Time consuming, yet interesting. Looking forward to baseball this year.
GL

Orioles fan here, got to see Santana last night. He was definitely hittable but that is to be expected at this time of the year. The dominance doesn't usually really start until around the all-star break with the top pitchers(not losing a game). Although he was hittable last night he still had some nasty pitches. He will be the same Santana once the conditioning gets going later on as the year progresses. He just looked like he got tired, and i'm pretty sure that's what happened. Wait for the conditioning to kick in, and he will be the same pitcher that he has been. 20+ wins again this year easily.

Back