Fondybadger's MLB Playoff Thread

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
2008 Regular MLB Record 361-361-10 +$2240
2008 Playoff MLB Record 13-17 -$317

I'll use this post to update all of my World Series Wagers. My game plan is
similar to Yanks26, as I think Philly takes the first one with TB winning the next two. That's my game plan for now. I would take TB for the series, but at -145 the value just isn't there in my mind.

Game 3 -
Satuday
$325 Tampa Bay -119

Series Wager
$200 Tampa Bay +135 (before G2)

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs?

Good Luck bro, gonna try and start coming back around these parts.

:cheers:

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs?

Good Luck bro, gonna try and start coming back around these parts.

:cheers:

I about shit myself when I saw you sign up. Hell you haven't been on AIM in about 3 years... How'd you find out about the place?

I about shit myself when I saw you sign up. Hell you haven't been on AIM in about 3 years... How'd you find out about the place?

Yeah, I've been off the radar for quite awhile. I'm friends with Rex on MySpace and have messaged him a few times and found out about this place. I just lurked for awhile, you can see my join date. I got a little more free time now than I've had the last couple years, so I think I'm gonna start posting a little.

I knew I kept Shaker around for a reason... well besides the cooking. Someone scored us Brewer tickets for Saturday at face value and it sure the hell wasn't me.

I knew I kept Shaker around for a reason... well besides the cooking. Someone scored us Brewer tickets for Saturday at face value and it sure the hell wasn't me.

How in the hell did she manage that?

Well if Shaker somehow cant make it for Sundays game, you know whot to call lol

sup fondy any combo you like today??? climb off Penguin every now and then and pick up your phone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice hit on tampa RL....

leanin towards harden to avoid the sweep tomorrow too not sure i can bring myself to laying the road chalk yet though as bad as the cubbies have been playing.

Wednesday Wagers
$200 Dodgers/Phillies O7.5 +105
$150 Dodgers RL -1.5 +215

The Dodgers will not go quietly. I see something happening early in the game that energizes the Dodgers and this game turns into the TB/Bos game of last night with a lot of runs being scored and a blowout. 11 of 12 games in LAD between these two teams the last three years have gone over. Interesting to note is that while Hamels is 2-1 with great numbers against LAD, he did lose the one time he has started in Dodger stadium. Billingsley has been roughed up by the Phillies, but every start against them this year happened in Philly (still think a few hitters will tee off on him).

Look for a game in the 9-5 range tonight. Best of luck.

Wednesday Wagers
$200 Dodgers/Phillies O7.5 +105
$150 Dodgers RL -1.5 +215

The Dodgers will not go quietly. I see something happening early in the game that energizes the Dodgers and this game turns into the TB/Bos game of last night with a lot of runs being scored and a blowout. 11 of 12 games in LAD between these two teams the last three years have gone over. Interesting to note is that while Hamels is 2-1 with great numbers against LAD, he did lose the one time he has started in Dodger stadium. Billingsley has been roughed up by the Phillies, but every start against them this year happened in Philly (still think a few hitters will tee off on him).

Look for a game in the 9-5 range tonight. Best of luck.

You ARE one smart man! :cheers:

Thatta baby Fondy!

At first I leaned under, then over, so I settled with staying away. Good luck. I could see the Dodgers getting 4-5 runs in 5-6 innings off Hamels.

Two words: Man. Crush.
icon12.gif

Thursday Wagers
$150 Rays RL -1.5 +200
$120 Rays ML +142

Can the kids finish things off tonight? I hope so. Kazmir needs to step up to ever be considered an elite pitcher. Now's his time.

I fucking hate balfour...I got Rays ML, Rays -1.5, and Rays -2.5...stupid fucking cocksucking worthless fuck

Add this fuckstick bum wheeler to the list, too, I guess...fucked up a really, really nice night

Add this fuckstick bum wheeler to the list, too, I guess...fucked up a really, really nice night

You and me are on a play that will make a solid night... what else can you expect? You knew it was coming. Soon as the announcer was talking about Drew breaking out of his "slump" I saw that one coming.

Well, good luck, but I don't give a fuck...these fucks couldn't pull this off for me being up 7-0, fuck 'em. Hope they lose the whole fucking works...

Back