Fondybadger's MLB Playoff Thread

GL this WS FOndy - I see this series the same way - will be on the Phils 1st 5 and hope for a win form them here to get a better series price on the Rays

can't ignore the fact the Philly has been rested

Not always a good thing in the postseason especially the past few years. But you have to like the value your getting with Hamels on the mound.

can't ignore the fact the Philly has been rested

Not always a good thing in the postseason especially the past few years. But you have to like the value your getting with Hamels on the mound.

Agree with you deuce's... take a look at Colorado/Boston last year and how that rest didn't work out too well... My biggest fear is Philly comes out flat. Wish the under was at 8, I'd hit that for $200 or so as well, which I know doesn't make sense with me taking a -2.5, but I see this as a 5-1 type of game and if Philly loses it will be because they can't get runs.

You guys are right about the rest....guess it can work both ways.

But I do think it helps from a pitching stand point. Just hoping that TB pitchers are fatigued down the stretch.

This however is a huge game obvioudly for both sides but to me - even more so for the PHILS. If they can't take this won - I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rays win in 5-6....by then we will know what sort of effect the "rest" will have had as well as momentum.

BOL guys.

:cheers:

I thought they had a few chances to really seal the deal. TB just wouldn't go away - just clawing back into it.

In any event, huge win for the Phils IMO...i beleive they have a shot at making this a long and interesting series.

As mentioned I'm not a bases guy at all....but love your threads and great info, as with a few others here.

Continued luck my friend.

:cheers:

$125 Tampa Bay -156
$100 Tampa Bay RL +130

Tampa Bay bounces back and takes things to Philly tied at 1 all. I think Tampa Bay scores around 6 runs in this game, just not sure what Philly will do, my guess is 2 or 3.

$125 Tampa Bay -156
$100 Tampa Bay RL +130

Tampa Bay bounces back and takes things to Philly tied at 1 all. I think Tampa Bay scores around 6 runs in this game, just not sure what Philly will do, my guess is 2 or 3.

Good luck...me likey...:cheers:

$125 Tampa Bay -156
$100 Tampa Bay RL +130

:shake:

Agree totally.

Only game im playing tampa this series and am also going to play ML/RL

GL fondy:cheers:

Back