First bet with many more expected

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Atlanta first 5 Listed much smaller first half under
Understan Teheran is playing on 5 away after a short on 6. This is really pretty good. Great day of week for Washington so no interest in game except for first half
Mild edge with ump

Last edited:
Will be on Reds. Waiting on ump but lets get serious. Lynn is playing off 118 pitches and playing on 4 days rest.. Saint Lous is playing on a weak day off a day off which brings up the 5-14 trend.

Diamond Trends

Diamond Trends - Tuesday

TOP SU TREND:
The Cardinals are 13-0 since Jul 09, 2004 with rest as a home favorite in the first game of a series after a win as a home favorite in which they never trailed.

TOP OU TREND:
The Angels are 11-0 OU (3.82 ppg) since Apr 13, 2010 in the first game of a series with rest as a dog after they hit multiple home runs last game.

TOP STARTER TREND:
The Dodgers are 14-0 since Oct 13, 2015 when Clayton Kershaw starts and he averaged more than 4 pitches per batter in his last start.

TOP CHOICE TREND:
The Brewers are 0-12-2 OU (-3.54 ppg) since Jun 18, 2017 after they left fewer than 10 men on base individually last game.
Guess I go with the under

Locked in Cleveland RL not done. Expect Boston and Cubs to follow after ump study

Cubs 12-5 after a day off
15-7 on Tuesday
Boston 9-4 off a day off 18-2 on Tuesday

Adding Baltimore. Not a great theme. Just everything fits. Starter good on 6. Very good on Turf. Team urgent need to win. Opposition pitcher just weak. ML only

Last edited:
Seeing Pitt listed. Cole is back on 5. Cole pitched 8 innings last game Clear lean to Milwaukee

Yanks at Tampa. Liked Yanks yesterday. Today would like Snell. Very good on 5. Team very good on Tuesday. NOT playing at home. Think the hurricane factor screws them as it has the Astros. Not touching this

Most of you have daily baseball data. Look at Rodriquez and look at Manaea. Who gets hit. Manaea. Not close and neither is days rest or days of the week

I am a Houston fan. I do not like betting against Houston but sans good news I will today despite hating to bet against Verlander. The Houston pen got crushed. The starters except for Morton were garbage. 1 day is not enough to sweep away that massive bellyflop

Last edited:
Kershaw with Reyburn
3-1 3.60 ERA 35 innings
Cueto with Reyburn 37 innings 2.19
Yes I will have bets on SF again today
These bets will include plus 1.5
Plus 2.5 and ML

Not a game I am betting. I like the Padres and enjoy betting on them but Wood lifetime on 6+ 5-11
over 8
Mets pitcher seems to have a bad catcher

Last edited:
Reducing Boston bet. Oakland pitcher good history with ump . Boston pitcher no history

played Cleveland -1.5 and balt -121.
made the most sense. thanks for the info sir and good luck on the rest.

I tailed many of your thoughts yesterday. Hope you had a good day. Just another example of why you are clearly the top baseball handicapper on this site. Thanks for grinding out so much.

Very good thanks
Morning game. Clevinger is on best rest. Ump is 6-1 for top chalk and a major over.
Days stink for both. Buck has so few starts on 4 and 5 no conclusions but they seem to be bad. Cleveland has hit him well. Can he flip and show us his 1.35 ERA on 6. If he does real danger
Opinion. 1.5 and a little 2.5 doo not epect close games with this ump. Do I think there is some danger. Yes

Passing on Tampa game. Do not like either pitcher and Yanks are a very good Wednesday team

WS KC. WS 4-16 on Wednesday. Pitcher seems decent. KC pitcher has had 2 home games 1 very good. Maybe a Small bet first half or just passing.
Kulpa ump and home favorites do very well with him

Locking Padres listed first half. Many features support this including the ump and days rest. May add game

First half 1 unit. Game .5 unit. WS first half .25% of a unit. Team has been playing well enough to give some action but going against the Days and ump drection is definitely not fun

sday, 16-0. The Twins have responded well after scoring in double-digits by posting a 6-2 record in their next game in the last eight opportunities in this situation. Following last night’s win, Minnesota has compiled nine consecutive victories
Somewhat scary. May dump the game bet

Why Padre first 5. Team is 7-2 after a shutout
Lanet on 5 2.63 ERA 6-3 record 3.82 at night
Santana is best in the day and on 5.
On 4 3.98 ERA 3.82 ERA
With this ump 5.89 ERA 18,1 innings
Santana in general

SANTANA is 2-8 (-9.6 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -175 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)SANTANA is 11-19 (-12.3 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)SANTANA is 22-32 (-18.1 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday since 1997. (Team's Record)

I doubt I can avoid Boston. Cotton on 4 is 4.67 and that and a 8 ERA at night along with a bad record on the road and a days record of 9-13 facing Boston on 13-8 back to playing well,
Cubs with Lester. Maybe they are in a chase. Decision to be made later but any play would be small

Had scratched off Milwaukee because of the 3 days rest but the opponent career at night 1-6 7.57 ERA

Leon is catching in Boston.
2.49 ERA with Fister as opposed to 5.93 with the other catcher

Just went through Matt Moore's game logs. Seems to have solved his problems at night

Have not looked at it. Certainly have momentum.
Have no intention of betting the Angel game but just checked the Days rest
Skaggs on 6 7.71 ERA 2 games only 9.1 ERA
Lance 4.85 26 innings,
Checking ump Lance with ump
12 innings 2.25 ERA I repeat I am not touching this game

Right now trying to avoid headcase spots. Too conservative early but will work on it.

In the Padre game trends certainly point to over. If watching with live betting keep this in mind

Gl tonight...I'm probly laying off tonight...may play live in play under in mil game if the two gas cans make an early exit

You would think so but I am not ready to pull the trigger yet. Started with Cards RL and ML. Not a good day of week for either side but real pitching edge. Complication Cards Start a series with Cubs tomorrow.
No idea about the WS at Detroit game. Shields certainly better but after the Cleveland series Detroit may have major motivation,
Arizona a top team on Thursday. Colorado very good meanwhile somehow Bettis is 13-4 in day games last 2 years.
I may play Arizona but really wish Godley was on 5 or 6

Premium. My bro has some good stuff in betlabs. I try to post in mlb when convenient, i dont bother in football cause I think it annoys traditional cappers. It helps me get focused on value/perception in the random time I have available to cap myself.

Exactly. So Tigers get swept and pissed by Tribe, now shitty WS come in, playing well. My emotional pick will be for the Tigers to play very hard. They played tribe hard

Back