February Ingame

Yeah, wondered that myself. Makes no sense.
Only thing I really dislike about 5Dimes soccer is that they don't offer alternate lines most of the time which, quite frankly, is a stupid business decision on their part. Last Sunday they had the PSV total 3.5,4 @ -145. How much money they going to make off of that? At least offer 4 at even money to get some action.

Pinnacle's obviously better for soccer overall, but I like 5Dimes better as far as the other sports go. Plus, I got mad at Pinnacle when they screwed up my withdrawal a few months ago, so I've been using mostly bet365 the past few months.

yeah, when I had all options open I just used pinnacle and matchbook or mansion for exchanges. Was fucking awesome.
If I could again, that's all I would ever need.
Been so tough since uigea fucking. 5d is good, but definitely tons of shortcomings.

Looking at the stats form the America game, looks like there's literally nothing going on.

last couple of mins have been some chances

mostly dirty fouls yelling at ref, pushing shoving, all the bs when mexico/costa rica temas play

last couple of mins have been some chances

mostly dirty fouls yelling at ref, pushing shoving, all the bs when mexico/costa rica temas play
Yeah, it's pretty amazing when you watch these South American clubs. So much shirt pulling and picks like you would see in basketball. It's a wonder they ever score at all.

Peralta and Sambuezza aren't in the startimg lineup for America? That might make the 2H over tough unless Saprissa can knock one home.

they have had really good chances with them

Hugh, Is America the favorite to win this with the teams left

berba.jpg

Early games, small plays:

Anderlecht +0.5 +11
Belgians were a bit unlucky to not get a result in the first tie, as they were by all accounts the better side. The second leg is always a tricky one coming off a scoreless draw. The visitors however did not allow an away goal. So, if they are able to score 1, home side will need 2 to advance.
Home side on the other hand may be more apt not to open up the game as they are aware of this, so I don't really expect much in the form of open play.
I'll take the 1/2 goal at + odds and hope for the draw

PSV/Zenit o2.5 +104
This one Zenit is coming off an away win where they scored one goal. Visitors have no choice here but to score, so they will have to attack which suits PSV fine. Further, Zenit have enough talent on their squad to get a goal themselves on the counter.
PSV have scored plenty this year, and while its obviously true they couldn't score in the first leg, again, they will need to open up play here in this one so it should lead to chances.

WEather looks like it will be about freezing in Russia, but no rain, so it should not be a factor either way.

:cheers3:

Just some random notes for posterity...
I liked Besiktos the first leg vs Pool and they lost 0-1. Obviously not the end of the tie. Liverpool looks like it is missing a few players, only noticeable one may be Cuntinho.
Tough to win in Turkey, but comms were noting that it looks like Rodgers was setting up his team for Europa league play by sitting guys like Moreno and Sturridge in league play.

Back