February Ingame

Never mind that Dortmund comment (who was I thinking of?) Monaco's stadium also only seats like 18000 so must charge a hell of a lot for tickets to make it financially viable (that or they don't care - one of those Russian billionarires that Alex might be related to)

Wait Monaco was a Ligue 2 team 2 years ago and now in the CL?

They are a very interesting story the past decade, lots of ups and downs for this club until they were bought by a Russian billionaire in 2011.
Monaco were CL finalist in 2003-2004 lost to the one and only Jose Mourinho. Technically they were suppose to be relegated because of massive debt.
PSG were pretty average before the Arabs bought them.
I'd say this club was probably the best investment in recent years.

Heck Man City only got back to top flight in 2002/2003

Never mind that Dortmund comment (who was I thinking of?) Monaco's stadium also only seats like 18000 so must charge a hell of a lot for tickets to make it financially viable (that or they don't care - one of those Russian billionarires that Alex might be related to)

Hmmm the only other team in the competition that was in the 2nd division recently that I can think of is Juventus. But that was because of match fixing shit, it was just a matter of time before they made it back. Juventus and Napoli both got promoted together the same year lol.

You come back to finish digging your tunnel? : )

ha man so fucked. I don't care for the snow but the wind is the bitch.
the thing I hate about it here is that Toronto isn't a winter city. There's jack shit to do here in the cold, whereas other places that know they are in for a real winter they know how to find fun.
You folks in Ottawa must laugh at the amount of bitching and complaining Torontonians give about winter.

We really haven't had that much snow. It's been more cold than anything else (think it was -38 with the wind chill yesterday morning). And what do you mean there's nothing to do in the winter? You've got that monster truck rally at Rogers Centre that my hillbilly co-worker goes to all the time.

Hugh, TM, whoever; why do some Liga MX teams get into Copa Libertadores and some in CONCACAF CL? I'd love to see Club America in the Copa Libertadores.

Hugh, TM, whoever; why do some Liga MX teams get into Copa Libertadores and some in CONCACAF CL? I'd love to see Club America in the Copa Libertadores.
The champions and runners-up of the Apertura and Clausura tournaments earn a spot in the CONCACAF Champions League. In addition, clubs of Liga MX are invited to participate in CONMEBOL's club tournament, Copa Libertadores. Between 2005 and 2008, 2 Mexican teams were invited to participate in the Copa Sudamericana. Beginning in Apertura 2014 (2015 edition), two Mexican clubs that qualify to the Copa Libertadores are the best eligible teams in Apertura tournament not participating in the CONCACAF Champions League and one Mexican club that qualify to the Copa Libertadores are the champions of SuperCopa MX. Mexico 1 and 2 enter directly to the Second Stage of the Copa Libertadores while Mexico 3 have to play the First Stage.

Probably better off with CCL. More winnable and less travel (imagine having to fly to Chile or Argentina mid week and back).

Love getting +118 with Club America tonight.

early action on Cruzeiro +101 too

Need me some winners tonight :prayer

They are a very interesting story the past decade, lots of ups and downs for this club until they were bought by a Russian billionaire in 2011.
Monaco were CL finalist in 2003-2004 lost to the one and only Jose Mourinho. Technically they were suppose to be relegated because of massive debt.
PSG were pretty average before the Arabs bought them.
I'd say this club was probably the best investment in recent years.

Heck Man City only got back to top flight in 2002/2003

Just guessing but I think PSG was bought for like 100 million euros

I don't understand 5Dimes. Why carry the Mexico Cup games one night but not the next? Offer games in Azerbaijan, but not games right next door?

Back