February In-Game

You know anything about these last two teams? I was thinking about "Santa Fe" until I realized it wasn't "Colon Santa Fe" from Argentina...

Hugh, you ever "watch" matches on bet365. Not video, but when I'm on my ipad I can go to the website and it shows attacks, dangerous attacks and s.o.g for each team. Pretty nice.

Looking at the schedule for tomorrow, I think I might play every game over just for the hell of it...

:thinking:

Hugh, you ever "watch" matches on bet365. Not video, but when I'm on my ipad I can go to the website and it shows attacks, dangerous attacks and s.o.g for each team. Pretty nice.
I pretty much always check just to see the shots and what they have for the team totals in game. When you see CA Tigre have 5 shots for an entire game, it's pretty telling...

5D killing me with no Copa MX lines. Had to chat with them the other day to get lines put up.

No, never have talked to him. Some customer service guy, who in turn talked to the soccer dept.

I prefer being back at 5dimes to Pinnacle anyways. Stops me from getting wet feet and buying out of wagers - which of course always turn around and hit about two minutes later.

David De Gea was simply brilliant today, reason they have a chance to advance.

Gus was just dreadful for the first 15 minutes but settled down and was acceptable from there. Still not sure why he isn't doing college hoops. Just sounded unnatural and had no past game memories to draw back on.

DDG was the fucking man though.

539350_10151267345906463_678704285_n.jpg

I prefer being back at 5dimes to Pinnacle anyways. Stops me from getting wet feet and buying out of wagers - which of course always turn around and hit about two minutes later.

really hugh? I never used 5d unless forced too, which was seldom

David De Gea was simply brilliant today, reason they have a chance to advance.

Gus was just dreadful for the first 15 minutes but settled down and was acceptable from there. Still not sure why he isn't doing college hoops. Just sounded unnatural and had no past game memories to draw back on.

DDG was the fucking man though.

MotM

degeasave.gif

degeasave2.gif

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD]222558905-1
[/TD]
[TD]7:52am 20-Nov-11[/TD]
[TD]20-Nov-11[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total
[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea/Liverpool (O 2.5) for Game.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-107[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]214.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 200.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD]222579102-1
[/TD]
[TD]9:33am 20-Nov-11[/TD]
[TD]20-Nov-11
[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total
[/TD]
[TD]Chelsea/Liverpool (U 2.5) for Game.
[Live! 1-1]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-128[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]256.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-256.00[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD]223562425-1
[/TD]
[TD]12:44pm 27-Nov-11[/TD]
[TD]27-Nov-11[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total
[/TD]
[TD]Paços de Ferreira/Olhanense (O 1.5) for Game.
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+102[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]100.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] 102.00[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD]223569512-1
[/TD]
[TD]1:03pm 27-Nov-11[/TD]
[TD]27-Nov-11[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total
[/TD]
[TD]Paços de Ferreira/Olhanense (U 1) for Game.
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+101[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]100.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-100.00[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Not overly bright...

no need hugh, I/we've all been there before.
Trust me, I've got even worse examples than that... *LOL* Like last year during the NBA playoffs, I had a big bet on the Spurs @ +200. They were up by 18 and Pinnacle was dealing the Thunder +300 live. I passed the guaranteed money, and wouldn't you know... After a while, you start to learn what type of gambler you are, and clearly arbitrage type stuff is not for me...

Carefull with that monger, not always correct. I'll explain better later.

Yeah that graphic although it looks great is mostly a load of shit, had a few times where a corner wasn't a corner and most of the dangerous attacks/free kicks etc can mean any where in the other team's half. Watch it against a live game and you will see.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
If you missed it, our team: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Bale, Dempsey & Adebayor #COYS #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
The Lyon team: Vercoutre, Lovren, Fofana, Reveillere, Bisevac, Umtiti, Lacazette, Malbranque, Gonalons, Lisandro & Gomis #COYS #THFC

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
Metalist starting XI v Newcastle: Goryainov, Villagra, Gueye, Torsiglieri, Fininho, Edmar, Torres, Marlos, Cleiton Xavier, Sosa, Cristaldo.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
Newcastle starting XI v Metalist: Krul, Yanga-Mbiwa, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Santon; Tiote, Cabaye, Obertan, Sissoko, Gutierrez, Cisse.

Yeah that graphic although it looks great is mostly a load of shit, had a few times where a corner wasn't a corner and most of the dangerous attacks/free kicks etc can mean any where in the other team's half. Watch it against a live game and you will see.
That is true, but no other site really provides you with a good gauge of how a game is progressing. Any other sport, you can look at the boxscore and have a decent idea of what's going on; most soccer sites are content to just give you the score and that's it (unless, of course, it's one of the big four leagues).

At least if I see they have about 15 shots combined at HT, for example, I know I still have a shot at my over, if you know what I mean.

Oh don't get me wrong I love it on Bet365 with all the details they give out compared to anywhere else. Just a friendly warning as I've been caught out a few times.

What's going on with Olympic Stadium billy? Is West Ham moving in, or are Spurs still in the mix?

Back