February 2014 In-Game

Quite a few compelling Europa league matches for me today....
Spurs @ Dnipro
Obviously everyone is quite familiar with Spurs - Dnipro is very interesting. Last league game was back over 2 months ago, and if ya'll aren't paying attention to current events, there is quite a bit of shit going on in Ukraine. I usually do like back Dnipro, as they are a favorite of mine.
Juventus/Trabzonspar
Does Juventus want to win the Europa league? Will they put out a strong lineup? Oftentimes, money can be made backing dogs against teams that don't show up. But, I believe Juve does want to make a strong showing. They don't have much concern with Serie A, as they have a strong hold on the lead. And I believe the Europa league championship game is being held in Turin this year. Trabz have made major scalps before though. I've lost money going against them a time or two.
PAOK/Benefica
PAOK big favorite of mine, as they been shit stomping teams in Greece - but this is not Greece. Benefica still a very solid side and in a three way fight for top spot in Portugal league with Porto and Sporting Lisboa. Not sure who wants to win this game more, but both sides are solid.

and of course the 'big' game in my eyes is a bit later on between RB Salzburg @ Ajax. Both teams have been in really really good form.
Yeah a few "decent" looking games mate

Fucking Bangers,slowly eating away all the good will I had for them for that showing @ Headingley in 05,wankers
Ob been at work during the games but in last 2 matches,their best slogger Mahmudulla been run out for 1 and out for 0 1st ball,wtf.they pissing me off

Another gripping contest,Dnipro/Spuds... got it on while eating me tea,wank... gonna switch over to storage wars

Last edited:
ajax/rb salzburg game should be good. clearing my plate at work so I can watch that one.
still pissed about the finnish cunts earlier. holy fuck

Yeah,Nps,Alex asked about it a few weeks ago
I`ll let you know nearer the time

Spanish ref letting Ukranians run around kicking Spurs players,starting to lose control now in true La Liga fashion

ibvTXvoOmtzna9.gif

:cheers:
No more fucking around in here, nothing but winners from now on.

Gonna see shit storm of goals in epic proportion today. Just have to figure out where now.

how much are tickets? I poked around on some sites and good seats for United games were goign for >$100 each

I saw United vs MLS all-stars a few years back and had to pay 100 bucks per seat for lower tier.

They were 58 . The best seats were going for like 125. Those were prices for steelers season ticket holders so I dunno if they go up for the general public

nah, probably not a sell out.
thing that sucks is they are doing a lot of presale deals so the good seats will be snatched up. but if you just want to get in I'm sure they'll be tickets no problem.

Back