February 2014 In-Game

4AxvEpo.jpg

Quite a few compelling Europa league matches for me today....
Spurs @ Dnipro
Obviously everyone is quite familiar with Spurs - Dnipro is very interesting. Last league game was back over 2 months ago, and if ya'll aren't paying attention to current events, there is quite a bit of shit going on in Ukraine. I usually do like back Dnipro, as they are a favorite of mine.
Juventus/Trabzonspar
Does Juventus want to win the Europa league? Will they put out a strong lineup? Oftentimes, money can be made backing dogs against teams that don't show up. But, I believe Juve does want to make a strong showing. They don't have much concern with Serie A, as they have a strong hold on the lead. And I believe the Europa league championship game is being held in Turin this year. Trabz have made major scalps before though. I've lost money going against them a time or two.
PAOK/Benefica
PAOK big favorite of mine, as they been shit stomping teams in Greece - but this is not Greece. Benefica still a very solid side and in a three way fight for top spot in Portugal league with Porto and Sporting Lisboa. Not sure who wants to win this game more, but both sides are solid.

and of course the 'big' game in my eyes is a bit later on between RB Salzburg @ Ajax. Both teams have been in really really good form.

Back