February 2014 In-Game

I knew the curator said he was gonna leave some grass on,but holy fuck,look at the colour of that pitch in NZ,jesus,it going sideways

zzzz time

Its fucking annoying that the Deshis cant get over the line,getting 9/4 in a coin flip.Its frustarting knowing Dy bet them and couldnt lay them at Ev money.I have no idea how low they went cause working,left my lay in @ 2.02
Pisses me off.

Superleague tonight....
Am taking the French with the 8,they can win SU....Im not as confident as the last 2 bets.

Its fucking annoying that the Deshis cant get over the line,getting 9/4 in a coin flip.Its frustarting knowing Dy bet them and couldnt lay them at Ev money.I have no idea how low they went cause working,left my lay in @ 2.02
Pisses me off.

Superleague tonight....
Am taking the French with the 8,they can win SU....Im not as confident as the last 2 bets.
:hello:
Don't worry about me - you said small stakes.
don't know wtf you typed about superleague tonight though :)

I've found plenty of ways to lose my money this week :shake:

today I'm going big on OSS/Helmond o3.25

BIG I said
FUCKING HUGE

Did manage to hit a trixie this morning a fucking miracle at that.
Had overs on Hammersby game, FC LAhti -1 and overs on the Finnish cup game

:hello:
Don't worry about me - you said small stakes.
don't know wtf you typed about superleague tonight though :)
Best not to get involved tbh,posted 2 bets already,winner at +225 and winner at +140,the due factor :hello:

well they wernt just winners,they pissed in :thumbsup:

typical, all goals all over tulip ville except oss game :hang:

fucking bullshit
should just lit a fire to these bills.

India is gonna beat the Black Crap, ManU.
I wouldnt be wading in to the -300 tbh
I know the curator said it was gonna be a green top,but when the pictures came on I couldnt believe the fucking colour of it.
Im not involved in it but would have laid the draw pregame if I could of monitored it,but work in the way again

I wouldnt be wading in to the -300 tbh
I know the curator said it was gonna be a green top,but when the pictures came on I couldnt believe the fucking colour of it.
Im not involved in it but would have laid the draw pregame if I could of monitored it,but work in the way again
If its cloudy in Wellington this AM,and they can get Dhawan early,nothing to stop Boult and Southee running through the Indians

If its cloudy in Wellington this AM,and they can get Dhawan early,nothing to stop Boult and Southee running through the Indians

Weather is beaut my way (just north of Welly), I'm hoping for early wickets bump their price up. NZ w/McCullum at the helm is not a good Test side. I only rate Taylor & Williamson at present. They simply don't have the batting w/out Ryder & Guptill there.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Zqcom-bfIM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back